1179 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12201 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Coccadotts Cake Shop

In early 2007, two kids with big dreams decided to take a leap of faith. Rachel Cocca-Dott and Matt O’Connor gathered up their mixers and opened Coccadotts Cake Shop on Central Ave in Albany, NY.

As soon as the smell of freshly baked cakes wafted out of the oven, the two knew they had made the right decision. A business that began as a two friends, simply doing what they love, grew faster than Rachel and Matt ever dreamed. They were making so many cakes and cupcakes they enlisted the help of their friends Christina Molnar, Christopher Leavitt, and Michelle Cocca, now all operating partners.

Follow Coccadotts Cake Shop on

Coccadotts Cake Shop 4
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake

We were so happy with how our wedding cake came out from Coccadotts. Everyone in the Albany area already knows how delicious their cakes are, but they also got the presentation exactly right. I explained the cake once and it was exactly as I had pictured it. The cake was one of the only things I actually got to eat on my wedding day because I was so busy, but I wasn't going to let that go to waste! We got a raspberry white chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting, which was absolutely amazing. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lauren Thomas · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

I found a cake I loved from Coccadott's Instagram and asked them to re-create it with my color scheme - the results were gorgeous. When we first stopped in we hadn't set up a cake tasting appointment but they generously accommodated us by giving us cupcakes and filling samples. We ended up choosing the raspberry swirl cake with a vanilla buttercream, which was unique and definitely a crowd-pleaser. Coccadott's was excellent and very easy to work with from start to finish, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Coccadotts Cake Shop 5

Happy Wife · Married on 02/10/2019

YUM!! Cant miss with Coccotts

I order cupcakes from them all the time. You cant beat the quality, taste, designs! They can make anything.They are the best. I ordered cupcakes for my small wedding. They were beautiful and tasty as usual!

Sent on 02/10/2019