Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nine Cakes

Nine Cakes is a cake studio in Brooklyn, NY specializing in delicious wedding cakes and our nine signature special occasion cakes. With creative, handmade designs and seasonal flavor pairings, Nine Cakes creates something a bit out of the ordinary, a fresh twist on tradition, and a cake to devour. You are in for a deliciously memorable experience.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: New York City

57 Reviews for Nine Cakes

Delivery (7)
Setup (5)

We are so glad that we ordered our wedding cake from Nine Cakes! Their flavors are incredible--and it was hard to choose, both for the tasting and the cake itself. I would have paid for the tasting, but I really appreciated that it was complimentary. We tried some flavors from another vendor and had to pay for the tasting, and had tiny bites (that ended up not being good), whereas Nine Cakes gave us four beautiful little cakes to share. They were big enough to share with my Mom & Step-dad, which made it a fun and inclusive process. We ended up going with strawberry shortcake, vanilla with mayan chocolate buttercream, and banana with peanut buttercream, all of which were big hits with our guests. The actual cake was beautiful, too. Jess was a pleasure to work with and helped us keep our budget in mind as we made our decisions. Also, we got married out of New York City, but a family friend just picked up the cake and brought it the wedding, without any issues. Even if Nine Cakes can't deliver the cake, it is still possible to make it work. I would highly recommend Nine Cakes.

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We met with Betsy for our cake tasting prior to booking and she was incredibly kind, warm and helpful in creating our dream wedding cake. All of the flavors we tried were SO delicious, which made it very hard to choose. Our guests continue to tell us how yummy our cake was and it was beautifully decorated as well. Looking forward to having it again on our one year anniversary :) I would highly recommend Nine Cakes, they are truly talented!

Profile Picture Camryn, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Let’s just cut to it – Betsy and her staff at Nine Cakes are incredible. These cakes aren’t just stunning (their flower sugar work is mind blowing), but they’re delicious! Like want to eat this every day of my life kind of good.

My fiancé and I went back and forth about whether or not we wanted to have a traditional wedding cake for our big day. After all the majority of the wedding cakes we’ve had at other weddings have been dry, underwhelming and a complete waste. But then our venue (The Foundry) recommended we check out Nine Cakes…

So after checking their website, drooled over the cake flavor options, and stalked their Instagram account, we quickly scheduled our tasting. After that, there was no longer a debate about having a cake or not, it was then what flavor do we want and what should it look like.

We got so many of our friends and family comment on how beautiful and delicious the cake was. We are so glad that Nine Cakes was a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Becca, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews

24 Photos

My Photo Album

24 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Nine Cakes does the most beautiful and creative work. Perfect cakes for modern and stylish couple. Betsy is amazing, professional and lovely to work with!

Betsy's cakes are so delicious!! Also, she is such a pleasure to work with - very nice and accommodating. Oh, and did I mention her work is completely beautiful?? Well, that too!

Betsey's Cakes are light, flavorful and fun. She's in high demand for good reason. Professionalism is key in any business and I've only had pleasant experiences working with Nine Cakes.

I had the pleasure of tasting some petit fours made by Nine Cakes at a wedding I covered in September'09. I must say they were absolutely delicious!

Events