Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number

Table setup with centerpiece
coastline 4

10 Reviews for Coastline Conference and Event Center

Angela · Married on 11/25/2018

I haven't had the experience yet.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Tonya · Married on 05/20/2017

So happy that I chose The Coastline for my wedding reception!! I started out with a guy named Jake helping me and he was absolutely amazing!! Jake left and Katherine started helping me and she was great too. Everyone was so very nice and helpful. The place turned out to be beautiful and though I was concerned about the carpet color in the beginning Jake convinced me that it wouldn't be noticed and he was right so don't let the unique carpet make you change your mind about renting the space cause no one noticed the carpet once the main lights were out and the chandeliers that we rented from High Performance Lighting(the best lighting available) were turned on. They even have a dance floor(extra price) and a bar that comes with the place. The Bartender was amazing and everything turned out beautiful!!!So very happy!!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/18/2017

We had a great time planning our reception with Jake and the Coastline staff - we used the RiverView Terrace room for our cocktail hour then moved to Rooms A&B for dinner and back to RVT for the dance reception - the set-up worked out perfectly and we received so many compliments from guests on the set-up and the beautiful space! From the moment we toured the space to the time of the reception, Jake was responsive and willing to help answer all my questions as well as go the extra step! For example Jake worked with High Performance Lighting to help determine if my visions were feasible in the space! Also, they offer an application "Social Tables" which allows you to set-up your tables/chairs/dance floor/food tables/etc - this was super beneficial (and fun) for me as I was planning from afar and could easily make/track changes for seating arrangements as our wedding date got closer. As for the reception itself, everything went off without a hitch - we used Coastline bartenders and they worked so hard and we received so many compliments on how great the bartenders were! Overall working with the Coastline, Jake, James and all 3 bartenders was such a fun experience and made planning a breeze - the set-up was absolutely perfect and the flexibility as well as professionalism of the staff made them so great to work with! Highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding in downtown Wilmington! (can't wait to share photos of how beautiful the space is!)

Sent on 04/12/2017

Coastline Conference and Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 15
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Catering Services, Clean Up, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access