Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Megan Kerns Photography

Hi there. I’m Megan.

I’m a true North Carolina girl, born and bred. I’m an avid Sunday brunch consumer with an obsession for southern style biscuits. In fact, I wholeheartedly believe that my love language is food. Making lists, fresh flowers and a hot cup of coffee in the morning sun feeds my soul. I crave lazy days on the North Carolina coast and adventures in the Blue Ridge Mountains. My husband and I live in Durham, North Carolina and love spending time with each other, traveling to new places and relaxing with our pup, Winston.

My photo journey started in high school at Durham School of the Arts where I instantaneously fell in love with creating images in the darkroom. I was fascinated with the ability to create images using natural light and memories that could last forever. Since then, I have adapted my style to capture love stories across the state of North Carolina and beyond. I strive to create genuine moments and unique photographs that represent our stories, traditions and legacies. My goal is to intentionally capture your wedding day that will preserve your legacy for generations to come.

I would love to get to know you and hear your story!

Follow Megan Kerns Photography on

• Stacey K Photo
  • christina marie photography
  • Timmester Photography
megankernsphotography melissadanielwedding72 51 912345 1562251141
megankernsphotography melissadanielwedding72 51 912345 1562251141

34 Reviews for Megan Kerns Photography

Macon Cornick · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Intentional, detail oriented, creative photographer!!!!

Megan went above and beyond to produce gorgeous photos from our engagement session, my bridal portrait session and wedding. On our wedding day, it was pouring rain and she literally stopped traffic so we could get outdoor bridal party pictures under a covered area! Megan also did not let strict church photography rules get in the way of capturing our ceremony. She made a way to capture our faces, when the church told her that she could only stand in the balcony :) It is obvious that photography is Megan's calling. She is a true artist. Her great attention to detail is so apparent in her work and in her photos. When we met her for the first time at our engagement session at some gardens, she had been at the gardens for a while walking around the gardens to find the perfect photography spots. Our photos are spectacular keepsakes that we will treasure for ever!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla White · Married on 12/06/2019

Phenomenal Work

Megan was nothing short of amazing. My original photographer had to cancel for personal reasons and I swear, everything happens for a reason because I wish I had found Megan at the start of the wedding planning process. Her editing and picture taking is breath taking. I was able to get Bridal Portraits with her, and I spend hours a day staring at the work she did. I can't wait to get our wedding day photos back. She even throws in a cute little keepsake box! She was able to make pictures easy and not awkward for my husband and I (even with the weather being not so great and super chilly!) We wish we could hire her for every life event!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Branton · Married on 11/02/2019

A "Moment-Snapper" to Remember!!

There are many positive things to say about Megan’s work. First, the turn-around time on the pictures was fantastic. Just as my husband and I were really itching to relive our magical day, a personalized box (which now holds great sentimental value for us) with select pictures arrived in the mail, and the entire album was available online for us to share with our families. Second, the quality of the pictures was outstanding. Every shot demonstrated genuine ability, passion, and a unique talent for understanding the nuances of photography (e.g., lighting and angles). Thirdly, Megan knows how to capture the exact moments that a bride and groom will cherish. Her work demonstrated an understanding of the most precious and sentimental moments of our day. Specifically, she captured us getting ready with our loved ones, the beautiful ceremony, our wonderful reception, and laughter-filled interactions with our guests. Her work was quite simply outstanding. For anyone who is in need of a “moment-snapper” with true talent, passion, and a knack for capturing those special moments, I highly recommend Megan Kerns Foote-Hudson. You will not be disappointed, and the memories of your special day will be enhanced by her work.

Sent on 01/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Megan Kerns Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Raleigh, NC, 27616 See on map
    9192180823 (Phone number)
    Location of (Megan Kerns Photography)