Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Megan Kerns Photography

Hi there. I’m Megan.

I’m a true North Carolina girl, born and bred. I’m an avid Sunday brunch consumer with an obsession for southern style biscuits. In fact, I wholeheartedly believe that my love language is food. Making lists, fresh flowers and a hot cup of coffee in the morning sun feeds my soul. I crave lazy days on the North Carolina coast and adventures in the Blue Ridge Mountains. My husband and I live in Durham, North Carolina and love spending time with each other, traveling to new places and relaxing with our pup, Winston.

My photo journey started in high school at Durham School of the Arts where I instantaneously fell in love with creating images in the darkroom. I was fascinated with the ability to create images using natural light and memories that could last forever. Since then, I have adapted my style to capture love stories across the state of North Carolina and beyond. I strive to create genuine moments and unique photographs that represent our stories, traditions and legacies. My goal is to intentionally capture your wedding day that will preserve your legacy for generations to come.

I would love to get to know you and hear your story!

Follow Megan Kerns Photography on

Megan Kerns Photography 7
  • Jared

Jared & Hilary Mclamb · Married on 06/15/2019

Look No Further!

Photography in our eyes is being able to capture the true essence and beauty of our most intimate and meaningful moments in life. One of these moments for us was our wedding and we entrusted Megan Kerns Photography with reminding us of each moment for the rest of our lives. As with most weddings, we were not short of stress and chaos but photography was not one of them. Our relationship with Megan started with our engagement session that was included as a part of our wedding package. Her bubbly personality, obvious talent and knowledge of the area made this session such a joy. She was able to bring the best out of us and that showed true in the quality pictures she captured. Fast forward a few months and many conversations later, our wedding was upon us. Megan and her team kept us on track all day and night. Her scheduling and punctuality ensured that we didn’t miss a moment and made our lives incredibly easy. There were so many details that were important to us and Megan didn’t miss a single one. It was as if Megan saw our venue exactly the way we did and even in ways that we couldn’t. We had our fair share of requested pictures and she managed the wedding party and families like a boss. This meant that we were able to maximize our time with family and friends as opposed to posing for pictures all evening. The moments that she captured during our reception could not have depicted it any better. There were so many qualities that made Megan the right choice for us. Her personality made her feel like our best friend. Her responsiveness and communication clearly represented her professionalism. She was able to return our pictures to us quickly and the quality of these pictures is absolutely stunning.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Megan Kerns Photography 8
    Megan Kerns Photography 9
    Megan Kerns Photography 10
    Megan Kerns Photography 11

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer!

Megan did an absolutely amazing job capturing our big day!!! From the very beginning Megan was extremely responsive, personable, and knowledgeable. She answered every little question we had (and we had a lot). She has a strong attention to detail and she worked with us continuously on our timeline for the day-of to ensure that we had plenty of time and that she'd be able to capture every little moment. We even had a rain shower where we took a 15 minute break from pictures and we were still able to get all the pictures in without feeling rushed! When the pictures came back, they were even more perfect than we could have imagined. She captured every detail and is truly talented. We will cherish these pictures for the rest of our lives and are so relieved and happy that we chose Megan to capture this day! You are in great hands hiring Megan for your big day!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Melissa Fournier · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful photos and personality!

Working with Megan was so easy! After our very first phone call we could tell she was a great match! Her personality was so calm and efficient, both qualities we knew we’d appreciate on wedding day. Megan worked with us to customize the perfect package for our day. On wedding day Megan seamlessly organized family and friend photos to check off every photo on our list. Post-wedding she was super communicative on when we would receive photos and prints. When we received our photos we were thrilled by every beautiful image! We’re so grateful to Megan for capturing our day!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Megan Kerns Photography 12
    Megan Kerns Photography 13
    Megan Kerns Photography 14

Megan Kerns Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files