Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number

Megan Kerns Photography 6
Megan Kerns Photography 7

Melissa Peedin · Married on 02/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

From the start, Megan was so easy to work with. She was highly organized and responsive. She was flexible for scheduling engagement photos and bridal portraits as well as wonderful during the wedding. She turned around each set of pictures very quickly and they all turned out amazing. As a non-photogenic couple who was nervous and awkward about the whole process, Megan guided us through, made us comfortable, and was able to capture us perfectly!

• Y

Yancey · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply amazing!

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding (or really any event in your life), Megan is your girl!! She is so kind, fun, very organized, and flexible!

My husband and I had never had professional photos done before, but Megan made us so comfortable in front of the camera and allowed us to be ourselves! Megan has this amazing talent of capturing all the emotions you are feeling in her photos! Looking at the beautiful photos she had done brought all these emotions back! So happy tears were flowing all over again!

We will recommend Megan to anyone and we can’t wait to continue to work with her in the future!

Megan Kerns Photography 8
    Megan Kerns Photography 9
    Megan Kerns Photography 10
    Megan Kerns Photography 11
  • Faith

Faith Speranza · Married on 10/26/2018

Simply the best!

Megan is the total package! Professional, fun, funny, attentive, thoughtful, hardworking, detailed oriented.. I could go on forever. Oh, and her use of light is truly something special! I found out about Megan through friends and it has been so great to see how much she’s grown over the last few years! I was extremely excited to ask her to shoot my wedding and I couldn’t have been more pleased with her work from start to finish (engagement, bridals, and day of). Let me add that it rained my ENTIRE wedding day, and Megan was the ray of sunshine that got me through it without a single unhappy tear. She didn’t miss a beat and her second shooter, Sarah, was just the absolute best! I’m so happy Megan was apart of my wedding journey and I can’t thank her enough for everything she did to make my experience so excellent.

Megan Kerns Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files