Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number

About Megan Kerns Photography

Hi there. I’m Megan.

I’m a true North Carolina girl, born and bred. I’m an avid Sunday brunch consumer with an obsession for southern style biscuits. In fact, I wholeheartedly believe that my love language is food. Making lists, fresh flowers and a hot cup of coffee in the morning sun feeds my soul. I crave lazy days on the North Carolina coast and adventures in the Blue Ridge Mountains. My husband and I live in Durham, North Carolina and love spending time with each other, traveling to new places and relaxing with our pup, Winston.

My photo journey started in high school at Durham School of the Arts where I instantaneously fell in love with creating images in the darkroom. I was fascinated with the ability to create images using natural light and memories that could last forever. Since then, I have adapted my style to capture love stories across the state of North Carolina and beyond. I strive to create genuine moments and unique photographs that represent our stories, traditions and legacies. My goal is to intentionally capture your wedding day that will preserve your legacy for generations to come.

I would love to get to know you and hear your story!

Follow Megan Kerns Photography on

megankernsphotography melissadanielwedding72 51 912345 1562251141

43 Reviews for Megan Kerns Photography

Adrienne Horrigan · Getting married on 05/04/2022

New Puppy Spring Photo Session

After my husband and I recently adopted our newest pup, we knew it was time for some fresh spring pictures for the whole family! I immediately thought of Megan. We have been following her work for a few years now, and even went to a wedding last year that she shot. Needless to say, we booked her.

Not only was Megan totally professional throughout the entire process, she was SO MUCH FUN to work with! Having your picture taken isn't always comfortable - knowing where to look or how to stand - but Megan created the exact opposite experience. She laughed with us, played with our dogs, and gently guided us towards capturing the most wonderful family keepsakes.

Do yourself a favor - stop looking elsewhere and book Megan. If her photos aren't enough to sway you, meet up with her in Durham at one of her favorite local spots to grab a coffee, and I promise your decision won't take long to make.

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey Hum · Getting married on 02/27/2021

Perfect for our Backyard Wedding

When Coronavirus and lockdowns hit in March 2020, we began the emotional process of rescheduling our wedding, along with many others! We were so grateful to have Megan as she was quick to respond, professional, and empathetic.

She made herself completely available to us as we decided to go forward with our marriage on our original date with an intimate backyard wedding with family and was easy to work with when discussing our reschedule logistics.

We are so thankful for these precious memories that Megan made possible. Thank you so much Megan!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Macon Cornick · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Intentional, detail oriented, creative photographer!!!!

Megan went above and beyond to produce gorgeous photos from our engagement session, my bridal portrait session and wedding. On our wedding day, it was pouring rain and she literally stopped traffic so we could get outdoor bridal party pictures under a covered area! Megan also did not let strict church photography rules get in the way of capturing our ceremony. She made a way to capture our faces, when the church told her that she could only stand in the balcony :) It is obvious that photography is Megan's calling. She is a true artist. Her great attention to detail is so apparent in her work and in her photos. When we met her for the first time at our engagement session at some gardens, she had been at the gardens for a while walking around the gardens to find the perfect photography spots. Our photos are spectacular keepsakes that we will treasure for ever!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Megan Kerns Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Raleigh, NC, 27616 See on map
    9192180823 (Phone number)
    Location of (Megan Kerns Photography)