Megan Kerns Photography

$5,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Most Popular Price

Hi there. I’m Megan.

I’m a true North Carolina girl, born and bred. I’m an avid Sunday bruncher with an obsession for honey & southern style biscuits. In fact, I wholeheartedly believe that my love language is food. Making lists, fresh flowers and a hot cup of coffee feeds my soul. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we currently live in Durham, North Carolina. We love calling the Triangle our home, but constantly crave lazy days on the North Carolina coast and adventures in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I'm also a self-proclaimed history nerd. I’m the gal that takes forever in museums to read every detail and loves learning obscure facts about why and how people came to be. To make it simple, I dig stories. I look forward to hearing your story!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Adrienne H. Married on 05/04/2022

New Puppy Spring Photo Session

After my husband and I recently adopted our newest pup, we knew it was time for some fresh spring pictures for the whole family! I immediately thought of Megan. We have been following her work for a few years now, and even went to a wedding last year that she shot. Needless to say, we booked her.

Not only was Megan totally professional throughout the entire process, she was SO MUCH FUN to work with! Having your picture taken isn't always comfortable - knowing where to look or how to stand - but Megan created the exact opposite experience. She laughed with us, played with our dogs, and gently guided us towards capturing the most wonderful family keepsakes.

Do yourself a favor - stop looking elsewhere and book Megan. If her photos aren't enough to sway you, meet up with her in Durham at one of her favorite local spots to grab a coffee, and I promise your decision won't take long to make.
    Mckenzie H. Married on 12/18/2021

Perfect Wedding Photographer!

Megan was such a joy to work with throughout my entire wedding process! From engagement pictures and bridal portraits to the wedding day, Megan captured every moment and I am so thankful for her! Her photos and editing style are absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to look at them for years to come. Megan is also such a wonderful and genuine person! I will be in touch with her for years to come!
    Samantha P. Married on 11/20/2021

Stop searching, book immediately!

Megan is everything you want and need as a photographer. She’s attentive, professional (while still being so fun), organized, and incredibly helpful. Not only is she all of those things, but her work is amazing! The film photography she does is GORGEOUS! I wasn’t searching for a film photographer in the beginning but wow, I’m glad I got it. It produces such soft, timeless photos. Megan photographed our elopement and big wedding. All of our family/bridal party raved about Megan and have said how excited they are to get the photos back. Attached are pics from our outdoor elopement and I know our wedding photos are going to be just as amazing!! Stop searching now and book Megan. You will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

6810 Fayetteville Rd Durham, NC 27713 Durham, NC, 27713
9192180823
Location of (Megan Kerns Photography)

Megan Kerns Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Kerns Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Kerns Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Megan Kerns Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Kerns Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does Megan Kerns Photography offer?

Megan Kerns Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Megan Kerns Photography offer?

Megan Kerns Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Megan Kerns Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Kerns Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Megan Kerns Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Kerns Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding