Wilmington, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number

About Meraki Beauty

Meraki Beauty is a hair and makeup team based out of Wilmington, North Carolina. They provide couples with gorgeous makeup and hair look for their wedding day using top quality products that last all day long. With their experience and skills, couples will truly be proud of how their looks turn out.

Meraki Beauty provides couples will consult with couples to create a custom look for their wedding day. They provide hair and makeup services and, with their multiple stylists, provide group services for wedding parties of up to 25 people. Couples receive hair and makeup trials to test and perfect looks and stylists will come to you on your wedding day. Meraki Beauty offers the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

13 Reviews for Meraki Beauty

• Katie

Katie Robison · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing makeup!

WOW, WOW, WOW! I cannot thank Tess enough for helping with makeup on my wedding day! Tess is so sweet and helpful! She is extremely talented, organized, responsive, and pays close attention to detail. She and her team helped with the everyone's makeup in my wedding party. Every single girl felt very natural and glam at the same time! I would definitely recommend Tess to anyone! She will help you feel beautiful, I promise!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Meraki Beauty's reply:

Katie! It was such an honor to work with you on your big day! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! Cheers to your happily ever after!

Kaylah · Married on 04/01/2017

Aaaaaamazing! Tess, without a doubt, is the best when it comes to makeup! She is the easiest, sweetest person to deal with. I was planning a wedding from out of state. She always accommodated me! She did my makeup for my engagement pictures. I have never had eyelashes on without knowing until then. She made me feel beautiful and natural. I did not feel overdone at all. Did I mention the engagement pictures were done in 95 degree humid weather in the middle of August. (what was I thinking?) Honestly, you can't tell at all. The makeup held up great and looked absolutely stunning for the pictures.

The wedding day! Oh my goodness! She was there setting up before the bridal party got there. She is always on time ready to go. She truly goes above and beyond. We also used Tess to help us with hair. She found a couple great stylists and even set up my appointment for a hair trial. My poor stylist.. on the day of the wedding, I decided to scrap what I thought my original plan was and decided to go with my hair all the way down. The stylist was very nice and accommodated me. I love BIG hair and she gave me exactly that. Tess has been amazing to work with. She is, without a doubt, the best there is!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Maggie · Married on 11/26/2016

Meraki Beauty is an excellent choice for the glam squad! Tess and Elizabeth are wonderful with allowing you the freedom to achieve the look you want but also have great professional advice if you need some direction. They are super sweet girls who are a pleasure to be around on the morning of your big day. I would definitely recommend Meraki Beauty.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Award

Meraki Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling

• Wedding Day Zen Yoga
    Wedding Day Zen Yoga Wedding Hair & Makeup

Meraki Beauty is truly a company of love and beauty. Tess has a gift that makes me feel beautiful inside out. She is such a talent when it comes to makeup, and would love her for any event. Her team is on time, they are professional and a lot of fun! She really understood exactly what I wanted and I also trusted her to make any suggestions she thought would be amazing, and her choices were amazing! I will use Meraki Beauty again and again for all of my big events!

• Wilmington Wilmington, North Carolina, 28405 See on map