14 Holmes Street, Mystic, CT 06355 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Coastal Life Photography

Located in Mystic, CT, Coastal Life Photography offers the best Wedding coverage in the area. Each Wedding photography package is custom designed to fit your specific wants and needs. Please call George at 860-572-8881 to personally discuss your Wedding details. We serve CT, MA, RI other destinations too!

1 Reviews for Coastal Life Photography

Christa · Married on 11/08/2008

Costal Life Photography (George Tazzini) was the most fun and professional person we had worked with...He made everyone feel confortable and was so easy to get along with. Everyone at our wedding has positive feedback and would love to work with him if they had the opportunity. He sent me the most amazing pic of a close up after my make-up application. He knew how to save time to get other pics that we really wanted. He has a victorian fainting couch and a white board so that all our guest could take a pic and write a "note" of congrats to us, what a great idea! He is extremely talented and I can't believe the amazing pics he had taken. Plus they are digital so if there is a little wrinkle you dont like he could fix it if you wanted. We really can't say enough positive things about George!

Christa & Jim November 8 wedding

Hey George!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Coastal Life Photography's reply:

Thank you soooo much for this amazing review Christa! It's quite humbling. I just do what I know how to do best, and am happy to hear your thoughts on how I do it!(did that make sense) :-) You and Jim were amazing and added to the whole equation! Talk soon!!

• Coastal Gourmet Catering
    Coastal Gourmet Catering Wedding Caterers

George has shot several beautiful weddings for us over the years. In addition to being a talented photographer, he is great to work with! I highly recommend him for any wedding!

• Marie Tyler Wiley
    Marie Tyler Wiley Wedding Officiants

George takes incredible gorgeous pictures!!! Just wonderful. He has a great eye and is so very charming to work with!!! :)

• 14 Holmes Street Mystic, 06355 See on map