Pasadena, CA 91104 Map · Phone number

About CoachOurMarriage.com

Thanks for visiting our page. As marriage coaches Laura and I care about your marriage and success as husband and wife. We provide several services for couples. I perform the weddings, my wife and I coach together. From wedding ceremony to healing a broken relationship we help you with all things marriage.
I provide personal heartfelt weddings using a flexible ceremony to insure your day fits your dreams. You can view my ceremony here. Also, I am one of the few officiates who offer pre-marriage education. Though it is not a requirement, we highly recommend laying a strong foundation for your future.
Pre-marriage coaching takes place over 4 one hour sessions covering over ten vital topics for a strong marriage. Please click here for more on pre-marriage coaching.
Here is a quick look at more services:

Marriage coaching for married couples needing to strengthen their marriage or for engaged couples. Web coaching is available.
Wedding ceremony with or without rehearsal.
Special Ceremony such as vow renewal.

We also provide a wedding hostess/coordinator. Our hostess can help you arrange all your vendors, plan your special day, and orchestrate your wedding ceremony. We serve Los Angeles, San Gabriel and San Fernando valleys.
For more information and articles to help you, visit CoachOurMarriage.com. Thanks again for visiting, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jim is an ordained minister.

Follow CoachOurMarriage.com on

CoupleWedding

10 Reviews for CoachOurMarriage.com

• Y

Antonia · Married on 03/19/2011

Jim performed a wonderful ceremony!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Dianne · Married on 11/14/2010

Jim performed a beautiful ceremony! He included my daughter from a previous marriage with beautiful family vows as well as the family sand ceremony. Our guests were impressed by his loving words about marriage and family...they actually thought he was our pastor from our church!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Alex & Marina · Married on 07/07/2010

Jim did an outstanding and meaningful ceremony. He is knowledgable, professional and a very nice person. We and our guests were touched by his personality and professionalism. I highly recommend Jim for anyone who wants memorable wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

CoachOurMarriage.com FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• Pasadena, 91104 See on map