In Parkville, MO area, Kansas City, MO 64152 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Click Photography

Hello, you fabulous new Brides & Grooms! We are Christine & Matt May, owners and photographers for Click Photography of Kansas City. Our approach is always a unique and custom blend of photojournalistic, conceptual, and modern portraiture styles of photographing. Each and every client we photograph is a different character and we work towards bringing something new to the table just for them. As photographers, we desire to produce photographs that will impress the viewers and hold value in emotion upon viewing. As business owners, we want our clients to have a great experience throughout the whole process.

Feel free to check out our blog to see what we are currently working on: www.clickphotographykc.com/blog-2

Follow Click Photography on

ClickPhotographyWW1015
LogoDesignClickdots120x120
Click Photography
My daring Bride...into the snow she goes...awesome pictures from that supa-coooool session. :)
This image was actual thought up by one of the groomsmen...which goes to show, we love when our...
Paying attention is important...this Bride had mentioned her love of decorating with trees.  In...
Paying attention is important...this Bride had mentioned her love of decorating with trees. In...
Wedding at a Missouri Vinyard
Wedding at a Missouri Vinyard
Wedding in February 2009 (destination wedding: Puerto Rico)
Wedding in February 2009 (destination wedding: Puerto Rico)
One of my favorite multi-shot shots...This image was made up from over 20 images...and is absolutely...
Wedding in February 2009
Guys always know how to talk sense into their Groom friend. :)))
Guys always know how to talk sense into their Groom friend. :)))
A contemporary pose....simple and sweet.
A contemporary pose....simple and sweet.
Oh yes!!!  I love evening skies...like this one.
Oh yes!!! I love evening skies...like this one.
Wedding in July 2008
Wedding in July 2008
Awesome Red curtain...check.  Two minutes of free time...check.  Fabulous shot of Bride &...
Awesome Red curtain...check. Two minutes of free time...check. Fabulous shot of Bride &...
Taken in the Bride's childhood bedroom as she go ready...had to capture the amazing up-do.
wedding in may 2008
wedding in may 2008
Wedding in June 2008
Wedding in June 2008
That's what I'm talkin' about!  Good ol' Cake-Smashing!!!
That's what I'm talkin' about! Good ol' Cake-Smashing!!!
From the engagement session...and fantastic night shot showing off something special our clients do...
ClickPhotographyWW1005
ClickPhotographyWW1015
LogoDesignClickdots120x120

19 Reviews for Click Photography

Tyler · Married on 05/25/2014

Christine is the best, hands down. And I'm talking in all facets of life. She is the only person to trust when it comes to your memories. She has an amazing eye for pictures, and really cares about her clients. Again she is the best probably anywhere. She completed a slideshow during dinner and had to playing afterwards and all I heard from people was how great all the shots where. Hire her and enjoy...

Sent on 05/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

Awesomeness! That's all I need to describe Christine and Matt and their work. We searched and search forever to find a photographer who was really 'us' and we found them! You can tell they really enjoy what they do. You need to go and check out their site RIGHT NOW and see what I am talking about.
    They are married and have kids and just really seem to enjoy life. They kind of reminded my husband and I of ourselves and it was perfect. We knew they would capture us as we are and not pose us as the typical wedding photographer would do. WE HAD FUN! They are just so unique yet worked with everything we might have needed or requested. Thanks for waking up super early and meeting us at the salon Christine!!!! I know it was a long day but man was it amazing!
    We honestly can't thank you guys enough! We are looking forward to going through all our pictures with you guys too. If they are anything compared to our teasers, boy is it going to be a long night trying to choose our faves.

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 06/11/2011

Christie of Click Photography was a second photographer for our wedding. We can't speak of the value, flexibility, and responsiveness. BUT, if donating her time, talent, and materials to give us a perfect documentation of our day is any indication of her services, we'd hire her in an instant.

Our primary photographer surprised us with Christie's presence on our wedding day and we couldn't have been more thrilled. She's super talented and sweet - a real dream to work with! I can't forget her smile and fun attitude when shooting our whole day. She gave us a great gift in participating in our dream day and we'll never forget it.

Christie has a great eye and offered an invaluable addition to our wedding photographs. She caught many private moments that we would have missed otherwise. Her artistic vantage points gave us cutting edge photographs that we'd be honored to hang in our home.

She's professional, kind, genuine, and incredibly fun! Any engaged couple or person needing any type of photographs would be foolish not to hire her. We are definitely going to invite her to work with us again in the future.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Click Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Click Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session & Event Cards
    To help get the coolest, most fantastic pictures I can for my clients, I have to get to know them. AND they have to be comfortable with my big, fat camera in their face. An E-session has proved to be the best way to get my new wedding couples and I to get to know each other, and how I photograph. As an extra benefit, I will take an image from the E-session and make event cards to hand out at their reception. This will keep all those eager-beaver-guests from hassling the Bride about the photography info, because it will all be listed on the card.

• Stony Point Hall
    Stony Point Hall Barn & Farm Weddings

Click is it! Great photos, easy to work with, and very artistic. Our clients love working with them and seem to always be pleased with the results!

• emmy-ray
    emmy-ray Wedding Florists

If you're looking for photos for your wedding day that are unique, bold, and beautiful, you can find it with Click Photography. Christine is all the things a photographer should be, creative, with an amazing eye, but also friendly, and outgoing, great at giving direction to create amazing shots. When I work with her on a wedding or event I know that I'm going to beautiful images of my work, she captures the details, as well as the not to be missed moments that all make a wedding day special.

• Jolie Artistry
    Jolie Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

You will not be sorry when hiring Christine to document your wedding! She captures your day in a unique and special way! She feels like part of the wedding party! Click Photography are one of the best photography teams out there!

• In Parkville, MO area Kansas City, 64152 See on map