113 Riverview Drive, Lachine, MI 49753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Classic Designs by Doreen Thomas CF

Classic Designs by Doreen Thomas CF proudly creates professional, unique events for a wide range of clients throughout Michigan. With a current and inspiring approach to the latest trends, Doreen Thomas CF is eager to assist you with all your decorating and event needs. From professional up-lighting, glassware and ceiling canopies to elegant and captivating bouquets and centerpieces, you can rely on Doreen Thomas CF to make your personality shine through.

Visit it our website page to see inspiring photos of Doreen's wedding and event designs.

18 Reviews for Classic Designs by Doreen Thomas CF

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

Loved working with Doreen! She used our basic ideas and expanded on them, and I trusted her judgement completely. She was a joy to work with and you can tell she is excited about her job and loves what she does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Kayla · Married on 08/22/2015

I loved working with Doreen!!! She was so happy and upbeat. She was easy to get a hold of and she helped me figure out what I wanted even when I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted. She made wonderful suggestions that turned out beautiful in the end. I absolutely loved my bouquets, they matched perfectly with my girls dresses and shoes, and I got so many compliments on them. I would definitely suggest Doreen to any future brides :D

Sent on 09/12/2015

Kayla · Married on 11/08/2014

Beautiful decor and great services! Highly recommend! Our reception decor blew us and everyone away! Just perfect all around!

Sent on 11/09/2014