Kansas City, MO 64134 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Claire Ryser [visionaire studios]

I have been photographing weddings since 2007 and have loved every minute of it!

I love to take a perfect mixture of beautiful "posed" portraits of you and your loved ones, real-life in-the-moment candid photos, and photos of the special elements of your day that you've worked on for months!

Tell me about your style, vision, and what's important to you! I'd love to be a part of your special day!

I believe in LOVE!
And my couples love that. Visionaire Studios brides love bright photos filled with REAL emotion, fabulous style, special details, and flattering angles that also truly represent the genuine moments of their special once-in-a-lifetime kind of day while capturing YOU at YOUR BEST! Phew! If that's what you love, let's chat!

Follow Claire Ryser [visionaire studios] on

LTM603e

• Real Weddings 23

23 Reviews for Claire Ryser [visionaire studios]

Tara Marie · Married on 06/04/2016

Simply giving Claire a Five Star rating just isn't doing her justice. Jeff and I said our vows on June 4th of this year and I have put off writing this review, not because I didn't think she was deserving, but because I just don't know how I am going to put into words the ethereal experience she has given us from the very first day we met her. From our engagement photos in October of last year, to the delivery of our final wedding package a few months ago, I have been in awe of her work. She took our love and excitement for each other and managed to show it in every single photo. Our friends and family have been blown away by Claire's work and I cannot wait for one of them to get engaged so that they can have the same experience we did! Saying "Thank you!" to Claire will never express all we grateful for from her. These photos are not just pictures of our engagement and wedding day with friends and family, they are a gift of a lifetime full of memories that Claire has given us. We are so lucky...... xoxo <3

Sent on 11/02/2016

Cesily · Married on 10/03/2015

We highly recommend Claire Ryser - Visionaire Studios! This girl is was born to be a photographer! Since both my husband and I are in creative fields we were pretty picky when researching photographers.. this was one of the most important details of our wedding. We went with Claire based off of a recommendation from a friend and we could not be more happy with our choice. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Claire. She is an absolute pleasure to be around and makes the whole process so much fun. We loved how she would step in and show us how to pose so we could look our best. Claire did a great job capturing a variety of shots. She is a true creative who has a natural eye to capture beauty. She is great at setting up shots so that they have a very natural photo journalistic look. It was so great to have a photographer that was not afraid to hop in and fix a tie, pull up a dress, straighten a boutonnière. Her photo editing skills and attention to color are superb! Having an online gallery and place to download all of our shots was fantastic and convenient. We also loved that we received all of the digital files and consent to print wherever we wanted to. It made all of our artsy projects a breeze! We loved working with Claire and are so thrilled to have so many beautiful memories to share with all of our family, friends and generations to come!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Claire photographed our wedding in September, and I could not have had a better experience. She was kind, professional, and truly listened to what we wanted. She was so much fun to be around the day of our wedding, and went above and beyond her photographer duties. Most importantly, our wedding picutres are absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Visionaire Studios!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Claire Ryser [visionaire studios] FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,315.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,708.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist
    CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Claire captures your moments beautifully! She is top notch and knows what will set your images apart from others. She will be a huge asset on your wedding day. Such a sweetheart. You will be thrilled with all that she does!

• Couture Events
    Couture Events Wedding Planners

I actually hired Claire as my wedding photographer and now she is my BFF in the wedding world! We both love all things pretty and instantly connected on a personal and professional level, I just knew we would work together for a very long time! She has an amazing grace and style, always sophisticated, chic, and FABULOUS! She genuinely loves her job and is always grateful to her clients! I absolutely adore her and there's not a photo from my own wedding day that isn't perfect! We love her!

• Good Earth Floral Design Studio
    Good Earth Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Claire is awesome! She is a true professional and is so fun to work with! We have done several weddings together and she get nothing but rave reviews from Brides and Grooms every time. Her photos are fresh, fun and absolutely gorgeous! It's always a treat to work with Claire and I know you will be beyond thrilled with your photos!