Claire Alyse Makeup

San Diego, CA View map

Claire Alyse Makeup LLC is a wedding beauty and health company in Carlsbad, California. Owner Claire is a professional makeup artist based in Southern California that specializes in bridal and event makeup. She received her professional training at Empire Academy of Makeup in Costa Mesa and MAC Cosmetics. She has a passion for makeup and making others feel beautiful, especially on their wedding day.

Claire and her team of makeup artists will make sure you and your wedding party look beautiful on your big day. She offers trials prior to the wedding in order to perfect the vision you have for you and your bridal party. In addition to your makeup, Claire offers customized makeup lessons, skin analysis, corrective makeup, and airbrush makeup. You do not have to worry if you have a big wedding party, as her team can accommodate a maximum group size of 20 individuals. Her other wedding beauty and health services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Hair styling including updos, etc.
  • On-site makeup including airbrush, contour, fake lashes, etc.
  • Licensed cosmetologist

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Blair
    Blair B. Married on 03/11/2022

Best makeup artist in San Diego!

Cannot say enough great things about Claire! We hired her to do our wedding makeup for our 3-11-22 wedding at La Valencia in La Jolla and the results were amazing! Claire was kind, responsive, and on time (finished ahead of schedule). None of us wanted anything too over the top and Claire did a great job of making us feel beautiful while still comfortable. Look no further for an amazing makeup artist!
  • Maddie
    Maddie Married on 10/10/2020

Beyond Talented Makeup Artist

Claire is the best makeup artist I have ever had! Claire did my makeup for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. She is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and insanely talented! I had a large bridal party and she tailored everyone's makeup to their preference and everyone looked beautiful!

Claire has a gift for bringing out everyone's natural beauty that will make you feel and look amazing. A huge bonus to working with Claire is she is so friendly and genuinely a great person to be around.

I am looking forward to working with Claire for all future makeup needs!
    Ashley Married on 08/30/2019

Claire is AMAZING to work with!

Working with Claire was a dream and I cannot praise her enough for her work and just overall vibe. I planned my wedding from out of state and searched online for recommendations and reviews for hair and makeup artists. A lot of the people I reached out to just emailed me a pricing list, but I found it really important to have a phone conversation about what I wanted and also to get a sense of personality. After all, they’re basically an extension of your bridal party that day since you’re with them for several hours in the morning of your wedding! After my first chat with Claire I knew I wanted to work with her and her pricing was well within the same range of the other quotes I was getting.

I wear makeup everyday, but I’m a very never-worn-fake-eyelashes-before kind of plain Jane. I didn’t want to look overdone on my wedding day to the point where my husband didn’t recognize me and she totally got that. I did a couple trials for hair and make up with Claire and KC and we made changes along the way. They were so easy to talk to and get along with it and everyone looked and felt beautiful on our wedding day. Even my mom, who was dead set against having her makeup done, was soooo excited how it turned out. Subtle yet elegant and enough to hold for the full (very warm) day. She looked and felt absolutely beautiful, which made me feel amazing. My advice for brides that don’t wear a ton of makeup is to speak up. Claire totally listens to what you want and you can tell she really loves what she does. She’s the sweetest person and you’ll be so excited, lucky and overall thrilled to work with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

San Diego, CA, 92010
Location of (Claire Alyse Makeup)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding