Claire Alyse Makeup Reviews

Claire Alyse Makeup 3
Claire Alyse Makeup 4
Claire Alyse Makeup 5

Keson · Married on 03/09/2019

Lucky to have had Claire share in our day

I am so thankful that I found Claire to do the hair and makeup services. Claire was responsive, sweet, and accommodating. She was transparent with all of her pricing and services from the start. She is beyond talented with her makeup skills as my bridesmaids helped me find her just from the photos of her work. At the trial, she was super professional. She took photos and notes, and forwarded it to make sure we were on the same page. I also wanted to add that she did great with our Asian eye shapes!! Claire was so accommodating about all of the changes I threw at her up until less than a week before the wedding. She is so sweet and her and her team, KC and Megan, made all of the girls feel comfortable reassuring us that we were in good hands on the wedding day. I had a huge bridal party with 12 of us getting our hair and/or makeup done, including our mothers, which made me nervous about timing for the day. However, we were ahead of schedule at one point! We ended with plenty of time for photos with our photographer. I am so glad Claire and her team spent the morning with us and I would 100% recommend her to anyone who wants a worry free experience!

Claire Alyse Makeup 6
    Claire Alyse Makeup 7
    Claire Alyse Makeup 8
    Sent on 03/14/2019

Carrie Black · Married on 12/02/2018

Absalute Pleasure!

Working with Clair Alyse Makeup was an absalute pleasure. I was so impressed by the quality of Clair’s products how organized she was. Right away I felt I was with a professional. Clair has such a calm and professional presence. I loved how she effortlessly went from two different color pallets and styles. Not only is Clair’s makeup stunning but looks natural at the same time. Thank you Clair Alyse Makeup!

Carrie Black
    Temecula, CA

Sent on 12/02/2018

Tyler · Married on 12/02/2018

The best makeup artist!

Claire has done my makeup for a wedding in the past, and as I started planning my own wedding I knew I wanted her to do my makeup. She is such a pleasure to work with, and she was so accommodating during the whole process. As someone who doesn’t wear makeup day to day, I often feel uncomfortable when I have it done but Claire made me feel beautiful at my wedding, and it lasted the entire day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2018

Beyond amazing

Claire did my make up for my wedding in October and I am beyond blown away by how great she was! She is very talented! She was caring, kind, and helped make my wedding day less stressful. She listened to what I was looking for as well as make helpful suggestions which helped make me feel and look gorgeous on my wedding day! If Im ever in San Diego for another special occasion I’ll definitely be using her!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Alexa G · Married on 10/13/2018

Makeup Artist

Claire is the most amazing makeup artist, not only is her talent unreal, but she also has a way of making you feel at ease on what can be a very stressful day. She is so sweet and cares so much about how you truly feel on the most special day of your life. I can not recommend Claire more, hire her, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Julia · Married on 09/29/2018

10/10 would definitely recommend!!! You won't regret it :)

I was lucky to find Claire when I was a bridesmaid! I loved how well she understood what I wanted, and her prices were very reasonable for my own budget. I was already engaged at the time and immediately requested her for my wedding too! She also came to my apartment the day of my engagement photoshoot to do my wedding trial, which was also perfect! I don't ever wear more than some eyeshadow and mascara, so having my makeup done is pretty foreign to me. Claire did a great job explaining everything and made the whole process easy and comfortable. I loved my all matte, natural look! Overall very happy with my choice of makeup artist and I'm going to insist that all 6 of my unmarried bridesmaids consider her for their future weddings! 10/10 would definitely recommend!!! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 12/07/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/06/2018

Claire is a dream! She made me feel absolutely gorgeous for my big day and is so incredibly talented. She did makeup for my mom, sister and aunts also and they adored her just as much. She is so easy to work with and really knows how to accentuate everyone's unique features and beauty. I'd recommend her over and over again. :)

Claire Alyse Makeup 9
    Sent on 07/06/2018

Jaimie · Married on 03/31/2018

Claire and her team did an amazing job for my November wedding! She made me look fabulous, fresh faced (I got zero sleep the night before!) and gorgeous for my wedding day! She also did the make-up for my bridesmaids and each of them looked stunning- which is especially impressive since each girl has a completely different look/complexion. My mother, who never wears any make-up, also got her make-up done. She looked and felt like a million bucks! Her smile couldn’t have been brighter. Not only is Claire extremely talented but she is a genuinely nice person. I was very nervous on my wedding day and she was kind enough to notice and keep me as calm as she could. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/26/2018

andrea · Married on 11/03/2017

Claire and her assistant did the most amazing job on mine and my bridesmaid makeup for my wedding in November!! It was exactly what I wanted. Everyone looked so natural and had a beautiful glow. My bridesmaids loved her so much one of them booked Claire for her own wedding.

Not only did Claire do the best job, she was beyond sweet and accommodating. I was in a little bit of a panic while getting my makeup done (my wedding dress was somehow missing and no one knew where it was :/) and Claire kept me on track and focused. She helped me not completely start to freak out.

I would recommend her to anyone!!

Claire Alyse Makeup 10
    Claire Alyse Makeup 11
    Sent on 02/06/2018

Susan · Married on 10/13/2017

Claire was so easy to work with. She was great at the bridal trial but even better on the wedding day. She did all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they looked gorgeous.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Cheryl · Married on 09/23/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Claire for both my engagement photos and wedding day. Claire is an amazing artist and made me feel like one stunning bride! She is warm, professional and I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion. She was lots of fun to have around on my wedding day and her quality of work speaks for itself – she is the BEST! Cheryl C.

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/22/2017

Incredibly Talented & Sweet- Claire is a MUST for your wedding!

I had never had my makeup professionally done and was SO worried about looking too done-up. Claire listened and adapted to exactly what I wanted. She was so wonderful to work with. Patient, kind, encouraging...she made me feel like a princess on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier with how my makeup turned out! She also did my mom (who was so nervous to also get her makeup done for the first time) and had just a tasteful approach to doing different ages, skin tones, etc. Claire came to our house for both my trial and the wedding day and was early both times. I trusted her implicitly with myself, my mom and my bridesmaids!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2017

I absolutely loved working with Claire on my big day! She came highly recommended from one of my bridesmaids and I knew from the moment I saw her work that she would be perfect. She is so thoughtful and sweet, and drove all the way up to me in Orange County for both my trial and my wedding day! She alone did myself, my six bridesmaids, and my mom on the big day and was totally on-time, professional, and fun and absolutely everyone just glowed! I am so excited to be seeing Claire again this year for my bridesmaid’s wedding and to get all glammed up. Thank you so much for making me feel and look my best on my big day, I couldn’t have had a more perfect beauty team!

Claire Alyse Makeup 12
    Claire Alyse Makeup 13
    Sent on 02/05/2018

Susan · Married on 09/09/2017

I was so lucky to have Claire. Everyone including myself loved and still comment on my makeup. My MOH wishes you did her makeup for her wedding day. She did not like hers and loved what you did. My mom feels the same way too. So many people have had bad experiences with makeup so that is why I only had a few signup and they were nervous. Well, they ended up being the lucky ones because the girls who did not signup regretted it and were fighting for your time. My MOH attends a lot of fancy events and saved your information. I can't wait to use you again and once I get pregnant and book my shower, I am booking you. I cannot thank you enough. XXOO, Client for life :)

Claire Alyse Makeup 14
    Claire Alyse Makeup 15
    Claire Alyse Makeup 16
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Chante · Married on 07/28/2017

Claire is amazing! She is thoughtful and has such a warm heart. Claire is open-minded and listens to her clients. She will also talk through looks that may work best for your event. Claire is diligent in her work and makes sure the makeup she uses is safe for your skin type. I appreciate how she takes into consideration skin tone and has everything a wedding party would need. I highly recommend Claire Alyse Makeup! I received so many compliments. I don't wear a lot of makeup and Claire did a phenomenal job of giving me a natural, glowing, bridal look! One of the best makeup artist in the Carlsbad, San Diego area.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ko'olinalani · Married on 07/15/2017

Claire and her team were amazing! They did such an outstanding job on 7 girls within 2.5 hours.

I was the bride and had a trial prior to booking, and was impressed on how she matched my skin color/tone on the first try. I told her my wedding style/them, and showed her a picture of my dress and she went to town and achieved such a timeless look that blended so well with everything - the dress, the veil, and accessories.

Claire and Melissa worked on 6 of my girls before getting to me and by the end of everything, each girl was more than impressed. Going into the trial, the girls had their doubts and were unsure on how Claire and Melissa were going to be able to not only work on all their different skin tones, but be able to achieve their desired looks, match them to their dress colors, and complete it all on time with never having even seen photos of the girls. Everyone walked away happy and walked down the aisle proud and confident.

We cannot thank Claire enough for being able to pull all of this off, and for bringing Melissa to provide such outstanding results!

#onceuponatrautz

Sent on 07/24/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so happy with my decision to use Claire Alyse Makeup for my wedding! I met Claire when she did my makeup for my sister's wedding. Not only is Claire incredibly sweet and fun to talk to while she makes you beautiful, she has an innate talent to exhibit specific makeup looks. I am not experienced when it comes to makeup so my explanation for what I wanted on my wedding day and rehearsal dinner night was probably unclear and yet Claire some how executed exactly what I wanted.
    Not only is she a talented artist, she is detail oriented and organized in planning for 7+ girls. She hired an assistant, created a timeline, and was flexible when some of the times conflict with hair schedules. She is an excellent communicator, has affordable prices, and is an overall pleasant person to be around!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2017

Claire and her assistant provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother/mother-in-law. I couldn’t have been happier with the results and I know all my ladies were just as satisfied. She has an amazing eye for color and just from one picture I gave as an example captured exactly what I was looking for!!! All of my ladies said she and her assistant were both great at listening to their requests and helped us move throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She fit right in to my group of girls and at the end of the experience I felt like I was getting my PHENOMENAL make up done by one of my best friends. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Claire for both my engagement photos and wedding day and had such a great experience!! Not only was she very affordable, friendly, professional and sweet, she made me feel beautiful. It is so important to feel your best on your special day and she helped make that happen! All my bridesmaids loved her and her assistant KC! I would book her again for any future makeup needs!! Make sure you book her too! ❤️

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kerri · Married on 05/12/2017

Claire is amazing and such a talented makeup artist! Throughout the entire process she was absolutely wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, and easy-going! Claire did my wedding trial, engagement shoot, and wedding day makeup for me, my mom and two bridesmaids. For both the engagement shoot and wedding day she was able to nail the look I was envisioning and I was so happy with the final results. Thank you, Claire for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Chastidy · Married on 05/06/2017

What can I say about Claire? She is so sweet. She listens to what you want. She made me look exactly the way I wanted. She is a professional that made me feel comfortable. My bridesmaids felt beautiful and so did I. She is absolutely the best! I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

Claire was absolutely one of my favorite vendors! She was so responsive from every communication over email and text and was beyond professional and insanely TALENTED! From my bridal trial to the day of, she listened to every one of us and made us all the best versions of ourselves! (isn't that the point to makeup!?) Claire is SO FUN to hang out with and her super chill, relaxed vibe was comforting on the day of the wedding. I am so glad I found Claire! Plus, the little makeup packet for the day of was so SWEET and so useful! I loved my lip color and the thoughtfulness was so kindl. YAY CLAIRE!! You are amazing and talented!! BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Julia · Married on 03/04/2017

Claire is extremely good at what she does. She's extremely professional and efficient. She has a nice calming presence (just what you need on your wedding day) and is a complete joy to work with! I will definitely be hiring her again in the future, and look forward to it!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Marissa · Married on 02/25/2017

I cannot say enough positive amazing things about Claire! I was so particular about who did my makeup and spent a lot of time vetting vendors. When I found Claire, I felt overjoyed! Her portfolio and talent is simply the best! Claire was so incredibly responsive and answered all my questions. It was an absolute joy working with her to make my wedding day the best ever and helping achieve my wedding day look!

Claire is incredibly professional but also so friendly! We did my makeup trial in December of 2016 and it was so fun getting to know her and see her show me what my makeup would look like. Not only did it look amazing, it held up the entire day as if it was just done moments earlier. For our actual wedding day which was February 25, 2017, it was so fun to see Claire again and once again the makeup turned out simply stunning.

Claire, you made my wedding dream look come true, you will always have a special place in the memories of my wedding day, I highly recommend you to any bride! A+!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

carli · Married on 01/07/2017

Claire and her team were absolutely amazing! She made sure I loved every single part of my look on my special day. I've never felt more beautiful! She was extremely responsive throughout the months leading up to our wedding and was beyond accommodating even when I decided to change up some things a few weeks before the wedding. Any bride would be lucky to work with her! I would absolutely recommend Claire to any bride to be without hesitation!!

Sent on 01/27/2017