CJ's Mobile DJ and Entertainment

CJ's Mobile DJ and Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CJ's Mobile DJ and Entertainment

The Soundtrack to your Happily Ever After

CJ’s Mobile DJ and Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Boise, Idaho. The company offers its entertainment services across the areas of Sun Valley, Meridian, and Nampa. They consult with couples to understand their vision for the wedding day and plan the entertainment line-up accordingly.

CJ’s Mobile DJ and Entertainment bring their own equipment, including uplighting, microphones, and sound/PA systems. They can play various genres of music including country, hip-hop, pop, rock, electronic, oldies, R&B/soul, and top 40. Their DJ services include:

• Consultation

MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)

If you havent used Clancy's DJ services already you are truly missing out! I wont be using anyone else but him! He sure knows how to bring a party to life!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best party of my life! Clancy was far more than an excellent DJ & MC. He helped me and my (now) husband talk through our expectations of the wedding for each other and really helped us think through every detail. He also looked over all the toasts and gave some really valuable feedback - they went so well. Everyone laughed until they cried at some of them.
WE loved him. Thank you for being the best part of our wedding. We will remember that night forever!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Clancy was a great choice for us! He made it easy on me and let me give him a few genres that we liked and he created a playlist for us (who has time while planning a wedding to sit there for hours and make a playlist.) The form he gave us before the wedding was helpful in choosing songs for certain events during the ceremony and reception. He's really laid back and professional and made our ceremony/reception flow perfectly! My mother wasn't sure we needed a DJ but she is glad we had one after the fact! He is worth every penny and we are so happy with our choice!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews