CJ's Mobile DJ and Entertainment

MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)

Best party of my life! Clancy was far more than an excellent DJ & MC. He helped me and my (now) husband talk through our expectations of the wedding for each other and really helped us think through every detail. He also looked over all the toasts and gave some really valuable feedback - they went so well. Everyone laughed until they cried at some of them.
WE loved him. Thank you for being the best part of our wedding. We will remember that night forever!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Clancy was a great choice for us! He made it easy on me and let me give him a few genres that we liked and he created a playlist for us (who has time while planning a wedding to sit there for hours and make a playlist.) The form he gave us before the wedding was helpful in choosing songs for certain events during the ceremony and reception. He's really laid back and professional and made our ceremony/reception flow perfectly! My mother wasn't sure we needed a DJ but she is glad we had one after the fact! He is worth every penny and we are so happy with our choice!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews

4 Photos

Events

Boise , ID 83705   See On Map
208-407-0301 (phone)
CJ's Mobile DJ and Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Boise servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Sun Valley, Meridian, and Nampa. CJ's Mobile DJ and Entertainment is a professional DJ that has been part of the Boise wedding industry since 2013 specializing in Weddings.