715 Sunset Dr, Ontario, OR 97914 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About DJ Scribbles Event Production

I started DJing in 1996 for odd jobs and school functions with a friend. After graduating high school and starting a family I started at Club 7 in Fruitland Idaho. I spent about 8 years there expanding my knowledge of music and quality sound with various lighting effects. I resigned in 2010 to pursue my mobile bussines like I origanlly had planned to do; with Jesse Franklin's help with my equipment I am now able to entertain any event. Check out my rates and let me know if I can be a part of your party.

You get my whole setup (if spacing provided) when you book me. I don't see any reason to have package deals that are with/without lights or for certain speaker types. I currently have 30,000 songs and growing every week. At the time, I do not offer karaoke. In the future that may change. I am also able to run slideshows through projector while playing your favorite requests and also in the process of getting new and old music videos. This particular service is an added $25.

Thank you, and I hope we can come and do your special event for you, and let us be a part of your party!!

Follow DJ Scribbles Event Production on

• Videos 2

38 Reviews for DJ Scribbles Event Production

Debbie · Married on 03/04/2016

DJ Scribbles - Did a great job at our Youth Dodgeball Tournament!!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Brooke · Married on 12/04/2015

Levi was very on the ball. He checked with us well in advance for what our needs would be and was interested in what kind of music we would want to play. He was on time and ready to start well in advance to the event's start time. He was very fun.

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • F

Faith · event on 10/10/2015

Levi aka DJ Scribbles was AWESOME!! This was a American Cancer Society Relay for Life event. He DJ'd our ENTIRE event... over 12 hours!!!!!!!! His performance as our DJ was 10 times better than anticipated but it was his support to our cause and the heart and passion he had while doing it which was priceless. He donated his time for this awesome cause. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE FOR ANYTHING. I know I speak for the entire planning committee when I say... Thank you Levi so very much for your support. We sure hope you will join us next year!!

Sent on 10/18/2015