17304 Preston Rd Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252 Map · Phone number

LogoColorTextRight
FP500Inter

3 Reviews for Citisedan

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Had a great experience with Citisedan. We used them for a limo service for our wedding get-away car. They communicated with us before hand, confirming the driver and the arrival time, and also worked with our wedding venue to make sure they received the waiver our venue required.

The driver was very professional and kind, and the ride was great!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kara · Married on 09/03/2016

1.0

I would give this company 0 stars if possible!! I would continually call to check on your reservation if you decide to book with them. We booked a party bus 3 months in advance and found out 2 days before my best friends bachelorette that our bus was cancelled. We only found that out because we called to verify with them. We had a Groupon with this company and got a great deal, but Garth Brooks announced his tour to be in Dallas the same weekend as our reservation. I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figured out that we got dropped because they were able to get a premium fee elsewhere. You better pay top dollar or they won't serve you.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Megan · Married on 06/27/2015

0.0

This company completely screwed us over for my best friends bachelorette party. We booked a party bus with them in July, needing the party bus this past weekend, (September 19th). The trip had already been paid for through Groupon. The Sunday before our event I emailed Ojo, the guy I had been working with since booking in July, to find out if it would be possible to extend our party bus an hour, and if so, what the cost would be. He never responded. I thought that was odd, but figured, people get busy, and he simply forgot to reply. I was wrong. I called Wednesday to find out about extending, not only did he tell me he could not extend, he informed me that he was in fact canceling a booking that we have had for three months. He told me that he was having mechanical problems with his buses. He did not offer a refund, offer to book another time, offer to send us another limo, there were no accommodations, simply sorry, you're out of luck. I am an RN, I don't work a normal 9-5 job, and I work every Thursday and Friday, needless to say, I did not have time to frantically call other places. Luckily, my other friend was able to do some digging, and found out the in fact, these buses did not have mechanical problems, but that Garth Brooks was in town and he was able to charge another group much more money than he had charged me. So to everyone out there who is trying to plan their wedding, or a friends party, DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY!! They will bail on you at the last minute and leave you optionless!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Citisedan FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Stretch Limo