1229 Hill Rd, Lincolnton, NC 28092 Map · Phone number

About Circle M Farm Events

Lake Norman and the Charlotte areas newest wedding and special events venue!

Located conveniently to Charlotte, Lake Norman and Hickory we are right off of Highway 321 with easy access to Highway 27, and Interstate 85. Circle M Farm not only offers over 3,000 square feet of soiree space, you'll also be able to relax and enjoy the southern charm and elegance the outdoor ambiance has to offer. The plantation style home, equestrian facilities and modern barn venue create the perfect space for your special event!

Follow Circle M Farm Events on

ec1a9829
ec1a9782

4 Reviews for Circle M Farm Events

savannah · Married on 04/28/2018

Jackie and NIck are an absolute dream to work with , with an absolute dream of a venue. You can tell the love that this family has poured into this venue and they welcome you in with open arms. Jackie is so quick to respond- hard working with the most easy-going personality. I toured several venues and was beginning to get frustrated that I wouldn't find the right one- so many venues feel like a "business" but right away it was different at Circle M. The wedding went perfectly and it was so beautiful thanks to them. Waiting for my dad to walk me down the aisle I got to spend my last "single" moments with Jackie and Nick's mom- and they were so good for my nerves..smiling and keeping me calm. I love this sweet family and cannot say enough great things about this venue!

Kristen · Married on 03/31/2018

Jackie and her husband are such wonderful nice people. We just booked this venue for our wedding in March of 2018. I could not be more excited. They are very easy to work with and very down to earth people! I'm so very excited to work with them! This is your place if you're looking for a rustic yet elegant wedding!! Just wait till you see it in person!

Janet · Married on 07/29/2017

We booked our wedding at Circle M for July and they have been great to work with so far! The venue is gorgeous and I can't wait for our big day!

Circle M Farm Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• Smile Laugh Share The Social Photo Booth
    Smile Laugh Share The Social Photo Booth Photo Booths

I went to Circle M for a visit since this was a venue I have not worked at yet. I was met by Jackie and Nick along with some of their furry friends as soon as I drove up. I felt like family from the moment I stepped out of the car and we chatted as if we had all been friends for years. These two are wonderful easy going people that have a love to help others with their dreams of getting married. The barn is beautiful and the setting is quiet and a perfect country setting. Such a hidden gem in Lincolnton and worth checking out as a rustic option!

• 1229 Hill Rd Lincolnton, NC 28092 See on map