Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number

About Jimmy Blooms Floral

We offer a custom and full service floral design experience for any gift, event or wedding! We love the opportunity to spread joy through our flowers and strive to deliver the freshest and most beautiful flowers for your event. Contact us today, we would love to hear from you!

Follow Jimmy Blooms Floral on

Jimmy Blooms Floral 7
  • Kylie

Kylie Grommersch · Married on 04/06/2019

The most amazing florist

Julie was an absolute pleasure to work with and she added a beautiful touch to our wedding! As a fellow wedding professional AND bride I had pretty high standards! Julie truly exceeded all of my expectations! She was quick to respond, worked on our quote numerous times as I was slightly indecisive, and all of the pictures that I sent her she made come to life in our bouquets! I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful work she provided. Thank you again for making our flowers literally Pinterest perfect:)

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Jimmy Blooms Floral 8
    Jimmy Blooms Floral 9
    Jimmy Blooms Floral 10

Jimmy Blooms Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kylie! So happy that I got the chance to work with you! -Julie

Lia · Married on 08/04/2018

Jimmy Blooms Floral did my wedding flowers this August and I could not have been happier with them! The flowers were one of my favorite details of the wedding. I am still oohing and aahing over the pictures taken of them. Julie did my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and an altar arrangement. I just gave her the colors that I wanted and a few example pictures of what I liked, and they turned out exactly the way I wanted them to! I will always recommend her to friends looking for someone to design their wedding flowers.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Cynthia · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing florist! So sweet and responsive. Highly recommend. They made absolutely beautiful flowers for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Jimmy Blooms Floral 11
    Jimmy Blooms Floral 12

Jimmy Blooms Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cynthia! Love these pictures. Savannah looked absolutely stunning.

Jimmy Blooms Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 13 Cedar Events
    13 Cedar Events Wedding Planners

I can say so many wonderful things about Julie and her magnificent talents!!! In addition to being one of the sweetest gals I know, she is professional, reliable, and super-responsive to vendors and clients alike!! Every piece of her work is beyond beautiful and always looks custom as she works so well with clients to bring their vision to life! I HIGHLY recommend Julie!!

• The View at Emerald Lake
    The View at Emerald Lake Country Club Weddings

Love how beautiful their work is!

• Maureen Russell Photography
    Maureen Russell Photography Wedding Photographers

Jimmy Blooms Florals creates the most stunning arrangements. The florals fit in perfect with the vision of the day and make for the most beautiful pictures! Highly recommend choosing them for your wedding day!