Carolina Roses

Kings Mountain, NC View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,858 Typical Price

Carolina Roses provides so much more than just your average florist- there is truely nothing in comparison! Patty offers a unique service to couples looking to create beautiful scenes and moments for their wedding day. Having been in the business for over 16 years, Carolina Roses offers a full service for every couple.

From flatware, linens, signs and other decor, Carolina Roses has the ability to combine any floral arrangement to make the perfect creation for any wedding day. Patty directly works with every couples and provides a unique personable experience. She provides all couples with a visual of what their arrangements will look like before their special day to ensure quality and standards are met. Carolina Roses brings value to their work and genuine professional demeanor to every event.

I hope to make your entire experience unforgettable!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$229

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$81

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,858

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Mary B. Getting married on 01/07/2023

Best wedding event planner & florist hands down!

Had our second meeting with Patty today for our 2023 wedding and she made mock ups of everything from table decor to bouquets to boutonnières. Never have I heard of an event planner/florist who puts so much thought and effort into EVERY wedding that they are a part of. Patty makes sure to make every bride feel special as I saw first hand today and will not only fulfill your wedding visions but be a sounding board to bounce ideas back and forth with. Patty has been sure to help us think of everything from the most minute detail to the most extravagant. It is just a plus that she is so kind and makes everyone feel comfortable within minutes of meeting her. If you book with Patty you WILL have the wedding of your dreams!
  • Anne-Marie
    Anne-Marie J. Getting married on 10/29/2022

Absolutely Impeccable

When it has come to my wedding, as most girls/women are, I have had a very specific look I have been trying to achieve. I came to Patty for our consult meeting and she asked so many thorough questions. She asked for pictures, she asked about all the other details of the wedding that had nothing to do with the flowers; she asked about every little detail to get the perfect visual in her mind on what I wanted for my bouquet. The end result is better than I could have even imagined. I just visited her house yesterday for the preliminary meeting. She had me close my eyes for the big reveal and when I tell you I was completely floored, I am not exaggerating. Patty delivered exactly what I was imagining and looking for in my bouquet. The attention to detail was incredible. Every time I looked at the bouquet I found something new and beautiful. My wedding is definitely nontraditional. I am having a late October wedding and am going for a much darker and moodier fall setting. She absolutely nailed it with my bouquet. Patty included the specific flowers I was looking for and was able to create a stunning result. She's got an amazing eye and is also really wonderful about being open and hearing your vision and ideas. She also let me take the test bouquet and boutonnière home! I cannot wait for the wedding day to see everything come together. Getting to look at my bouquet for the next couple weeks and envisioning how amazing everything is going to look the day of has me so excited. I cannot give a higher recommendation. Patty is absolutely amazing.
    Cortney B. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Patty is perfect!

Patty is the BEST! From day one, she has made everything easy. Her work is outstanding and top notch. I highly recommend her and her team to handle your big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Uptown Indigo Uptown Indigo Banquet Halls

Carolina Roses continues to impress me at every turn. We highly recommend them.

Kings Mountain, NC, 28086
Location of (Carolina Roses)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding