P.O.Box 1117, Kings Mountain, NC 28086 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,858
Availability Check your date

About Carolina Roses

Carolina Roses provides so much more than just your average florist- there is truely nothing in comparison! Patty offers a unique service to couples looking to create beautiful scenes and moments for their wedding day. Having been in the business for over 16 years, Carolina Roses offers a full service for every couple.

From flatware, linens, signs and other decor, Carolina Roses has the ability to combine any floral arrangement to make the perfect creation for any wedding day. Patty directly works with every couples and provides a unique personable experience. She provides all couples with a visual of what their arrangements will look like before their special day to ensure quality and standards are met. Carolina Roses brings value to their work and genuine professional demeanor to every event.

I hope to make your entire experience unforgettable!

• White Rose Florals

46 Reviews for Carolina Roses

• Rabreena

Rabreena Vass · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Creative and very attentive to Bride & Groom's wants

After booking our venue we were provided a list of vendors that they have already worked with prior. Carolina Roses, Patty, was listed. After doing research to narrow down my choices for florist I reached out to Patty via Wedding Wire, she was prompt with answering any/all questions that I had and also was in regards to setting up a day/time in order to sit down and discuss wants, needs and ideas. I cannot express enough as to attentive, creative (while taking adjusting her ideas around the ideas we already had regarding center pieces and colors to make an even better idea). We showed up with the color swatches, printouts of ideas and a list as to how many bouquets/boutonnières we needed. She took that info and ran with it! She even informed us that items we intended to buy, in order to have incorporated for center pieces of our table, we didn't have to because she all ready has those exact items! Her creative ideas plus her willingness to help us save a good chunk of money makes working with her even that much better! If she can and knows someone is in order help and assist with for another vendor she will suggest some. I don't think I could ever express enough thanks to her for all the help and suggestions she provided during our meeting. We are looking forward to working with Patty to have our wedding day look beautiful and make it even more special than we could have imagined!!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia Ledbetter · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Carolina Roses is the BEST

Patty/Carolina Roses is wonderful! She is extremely knowledgeable and has definitely made my wedding experience stress free so far! She has so many resources available and will make your vision come to life! Her flowers are the best and I definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone with an upcoming wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • O

Olivia Jacquelyn Ledbetter · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Beautiful and Amazing

Carolina Roses decorated for my wedding last month and it was breathtakingly beautiful. My other vendors were even commenting how beautiful it was and said they had never seen the venue look so beautiful. Patty and her team did amazing work and it was worth every penny. They were so easy to work with and the flowers are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I can't recommend Carolina Roses enough!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carolina Roses FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 229.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 81.00
    $ 2858.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Uptown Indigo Banquet Halls

Carolina Roses continues to impress me at every turn. We highly recommend them.

• P.O.Box 1117 Kings Mountain, NC, 28086 See on map
    Location of (Carolina Roses)