Carolina Roses Reviews

56 Reviews for Carolina Roses

• Rabreena

Rabreena V. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Creative and very attentive to Bride & Groom's wants

After booking our venue we were provided a list of vendors that they have already worked with prior. Carolina Roses, Patty, was listed. After doing research to narrow down my choices for florist I reached out to Patty via Wedding Wire, she was prompt with answering any/all questions that I had and also was in regards to setting up a day/time in order to sit down and discuss wants, needs and ideas. I cannot express enough as to attentive, creative (while taking adjusting her ideas around the ideas we already had regarding center pieces and colors to make an even better idea). We showed up with the color swatches, printouts of ideas and a list as to how many bouquets/boutonnières we needed. She took that info and ran with it! She even informed us that items we intended to buy, in order to have incorporated for center pieces of our table, we didn't have to because she all ready has those exact items! Her creative ideas plus her willingness to help us save a good chunk of money makes working with her even that much better! If she can and knows someone is in order help and assist with for another vendor she will suggest some. I don't think I could ever express enough thanks to her for all the help and suggestions she provided during our meeting. We are looking forward to working with Patty to have our wedding day look beautiful and make it even more special than we could have imagined!!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Gina J. · Married on 07/11/2021

Wedding Day made special!

I want to thank Patty Davis of Carolina Roses for all her help in making my son and daughter-in-laws Wedding Day beautiful! She is kind and so knowledgeable! The Church Sanctuary and the Reception Hall were amazing! My son & his wife were so pleased and we thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • O

Olivia J. · Married on 07/09/2021

Beautiful and Amazing

Carolina Roses decorated for my wedding last month and it was breathtakingly beautiful. My other vendors were even commenting how beautiful it was and said they had never seen the venue look so beautiful. Patty and her team did amazing work and it was worth every penny. They were so easy to work with and the flowers are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I can't recommend Carolina Roses enough!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Audrey P. · Married on 06/08/2021

Your Dream Wedding into a Reality

Carolina Roses is the place to go for any wedding planning and/or décor! Patty will make your dream wedding into a reality with her detailed arrangements, her years of wedding experiences and her overall professionalism. So I know exactly who to call to make my wedding a dat tot remember!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Andrea C. · Married on 05/15/2021

Beyond expectation

Patty is great! What we loved about Patty when we first met her was her confidence in her work, skills and craft. Patty’s confidence made us instantly trust her for our big day. We loved that once the vision and ideas had been put out, that’s she set up a meeting to go thru a “mock” setup so we can not only envision it but see it. We met with her, she did mock tables, and designed the bouquets freshly made while there. We were so impressed and so excited about what she could really do and couldn’t wait for the wedding. Patty played a huge roll in our wedding, not only as a florist but she gave us guidance, tips, advice, trust and allows had an open phone for any concerns. Not just concerns about the wedding but she allows us to vent to her even about stress we were feeling with one another. Patty became very important to us. She is very professional but also can be very personal as well. She gave professionalism with kinda like a mom undertone for me and played a huge role in wedding everything. On the day of the wedding..I could not have ever imagined what she magically put together for us. We wanted a red rose ceremony and she delivered beyond our expectations! Everything was beautifully crafted. Elegant done! Her staff, OMG was pleasant, professional, and kind. She not only designed it she worked it. We were about to get dishes and dish service with her and her staff was amazing. They chartered to us and our wedding party as if we were royalty. My husband and I had full confidence that because we had Patty, our wedding would be almost perfect. Patty, is amazing. When she could see I had anxiety and was feeling overwhelmed she sat with me to remind me to take it all on. At the end of the night, her and her team took everything down and clean everything up. If you are looking for someone that’s has everything you could want in one stop, that is compassionate, professional, and reliable then go with Carolina Roses. She as a whole, made our planning process and our day easy as pie. We did not worry about anything, she took the load, carried it and delivered! We will be using her for any special events moving forward, even if it’s just a romantic dinner with flowers and candles. She is amazing and does not disappoint.

Sent on 07/28/2021
  • Lynn

Lynn S. · Married on 05/01/2021

Awesome!

There are no words to describe how absolutely thrilled we were with the flowers for my daughter's wedding!! Patty went above and beyond anything we could have imagined. Her attention to detail was incredible!! Her input and suggestions on details that never occurred to us was priceless. Believe me if you want absolutely stunning flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, bouts, petal aisle, corsages, etc. you should definitely book Carolina Roses!!! You will be in great hands with Patty!! Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day so special!!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Della

Della H. · Married on 04/09/2021

All Around Excellent

Patty at Carolina Roses was suggested to us by our venue. It has been a great experience from the start with quick responses and full of details. I was able to send her ideas and pictures, as well as, felt very comfortable to call/text with any questions. I loved that she does a in-person meeting to display our decor and flowers. She took our ideas and made them 100x better! We were able to see a set up of what our table decor will look like and she even built a beautiful bouquet right there on the spot so we could have input and help pick the perfect combination to match our wedding vision! She had gorgeous roses, flowers, greenery, berries, you name it! She is a must have and almost like having a second coordinator to help us through the wedding process. She also helped to make sure we stayed in our budget. We are so happy to have Patty, and looking forward to our final results on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/07/2021
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/03/2021

Consultation

We had our consultation this morning with Patty and WOW! She is so knowledgeable and detailed about what she does! Booking her has given me such a peace of mind knowing my wedding flowers/decor will be in the best hands and make for a smooth, stress free wedding day!

Sent on 04/22/2020

Emilee H. · Married on 03/27/2021

Most beautiful wedding ever

My dream finally came true.... I got married, had the wedding of my dreams, and got to hear everyone rave about how beautiful everything was! Patty has an exceptional talent for making things beautiful & I couldn’t have been happier with her work. The place settings, bridal parties flowers, centerpieces, cake decor, floral arrangements and overall venue decoration was perfect! It was the most beautiful wedding I had ever seen. I wish I had all of my wedding photos back so I could post them, but I’ll share the few that I have! I am so thankful she took all the stress of decorating off of me. Thank you for helping make my day perfect!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Kim C. · Married on 12/12/2020

There are florists... and then there is Patty! She’s AMAZING!

Patty with Carolina Roses is in her own category of amazing. She provides a one of a kind service. Patty can do as much or as little as you need and can help with all decor in addition to your flowers. My fiancé and I met with Patty for our flower meeting, after our initial meeting, where we got to help pick out what we wanted my bouquet, his boutonniere, and our center pieces to look like. It was SO MUCH FUN and amazing to be able to see what everything will look like on our big day. And we got to keep the the bouquet and boutonniere :)
    This is such a unique service. It was evident Patty had listened to what we discussed in our first meeting and took our vision above what we were imagining. She has been in business for years and thinks of items that haven’t even crossed my mind yet. She is so detail oriented and professional, not to mention everything she does is stunning. Of all the things we’ve spent money on for our wedding, Pattys service has been the most valuable. She’s got you covered!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Mindy A. · Married on 11/14/2020

Wow! Just, wow!

Meeting with Patty this past weekend was amazing. Every detail of our entire wedding was planned in under 2 hours. I gave her inspiration ideas and she pulled all of them together to create a gorgeous bouquet & ceremony details. I was able to completely envision what our ceremony and reception will look like. Our wedding day is going to be absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be more excited to work with Patty.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Emily R. · Married on 10/31/2020

Carolina Roses/Patty Davis

Patty was incredible. She took care of everything I wanted and my venue decorations was to die for. Everytime I mentioned needing something she told me not to worry, she had it. I can't thank her enough for all she did to make my wedding a dream wedding. I would recommend her a billion more times! ❤❤

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Sue

Sue B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Stunning!!!

Carolina Roses did the flowers for my sons wedding and my daughters wedding, both were amazing! The weddings were 40 days apart, at two completely different venues and Patty did an outstanding job at both. The flowers were everything we had imagined and more, she really made the venue look beautiful. Every detail was taken care of, she was able to recommend so many ideas to make the day special. I HIGHLY recommend Patty and Carolina Roses! Excellent to work with!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Carolina Roses 🌹

Carolina Roses made my wedding! My bouquets, boutonnières, arrangements, everything were absolutely perfect!! Patti followed my inspirational photos and made everything even better!!! I especially loved having the “mock-up” bouquet weeks before the wedding to see what the bouquet would actually look like ahead of time! Patti was so helpful and supportive throughout planning and on my wedding day and even provided wedding day coordinations for my 20 guest micro wedding!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so fresh!! She even made a beautiful flower garland for my sweet dog! I could not recommend any more highly! Simply the best!!!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Lori B. · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing to work with

My daughter and I met with Patty last night to figure out her wedding flowers. It was amazing watching those wheels turning in Patty's head as we were giving her input on what we liked and wanted. The sample bouquet that she came up with was absolutely beautiful and perfect! She is wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia L. · Married on 09/19/2020

Carolina Roses is the BEST

Patty/Carolina Roses is wonderful! She is extremely knowledgeable and has definitely made my wedding experience stress free so far! She has so many resources available and will make your vision come to life! Her flowers are the best and I definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone with an upcoming wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2020

Madison L. · Married on 09/19/2020

Carolina’s Roses is the absolute best!

Patty/Carolinas Roses was so amazing and she is super fast at making everything. I was amazed with how well she knew exactly what we wanted and also provided us with lots options. Her flowers were beautiful and when she made the bouquet, it looked picture perfect and the colors were absolutely beautiful. I recommend going to her if you want to have the most beautiful wedding ever and also her house has an amazing view. If I ever get married I will definitely be going to Carolina’s Roses:)

Sent on 07/24/2020

Madison D. · Married on 09/19/2020

Carolina’s Roses is the absolute best!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Lynda W. · Married on 09/12/2020

Totally rocked it

Patty David and her team are awesome. They did my daughters wedding on Sept 12,2020 and we had to change venues. She was fexible and worked with us. Her bar tender was the best. She carded one of our guests she looks 15 but is 29. So five stars for that She is the best. Her team rocked it. Thanks so much Patty. Since we all had to social distance and make sure everyone was safe she worked with the venue to assure my guests they were all takes care off. For all your flower needs call Carolina Roses Thanks again Lynda Webber

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Cary

Cary W. · Married on 09/12/2020

Perfection!

Patty made our dreams come true for our big day!! She made everything so stress free planning, and on our actual wedding day! Everything was simply stunning, and beautiful and we will never forget that!!! Patty is one of a kind and we love love love her!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Tori B. · Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding planning

Patty is the sweetest woman you’ll ever meet. She is so professional, and so patient with us as we try to plan our special day. If you’re even thinking about getting someone to plan or do flowers for your wedding I would recommend Patty to anyone. She has taken so much stress off of
    Me and my fiancé!

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Monica

Monica G. · Married on 07/15/2020

100% recommend Carolina Roses!!!

100% recommend Carolina Roses! Patty is very creative and easy to work with. She helps make the floral process easier by providing a mock-up of what the flowers will look like on the big day. This definitely helped us feel more comfortable and confident in our flower choices!! Patty and her crew were so helpful at the reception and we couldn't imagine doing the clean up without them. Everything was beautiful and stress-free thanks to Carolina Roses!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • W

Whittney O. · Married on 06/20/2020

Carolina Roses made my wedding a dream come true!!

Hands down the best vendor ever! They are the sweetest people and made my wedding Pinterest board become reality. I couldn’t have asked for a better florist and planner. My wedding definitely would not have been completed without Carolina Roses!

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/04/2020

Best of the Best !!

Carolina Roses was the back bone of our wedding! I met with Ms. Patty with no ideas outside of a flower that I liked. She took that and ran with it - creating the most beautiful space! I am not from the area and had no idea where to look for most of my vendors but she gave us some great recommendations and was completely spot on. Two weeks before our original date we had to make the decision to postpone our wedding and she moved with us with no issues at all. I completely recommend Carolina Roses for anyone looking for a florist or planner. Her eye for detail is impeccable and we were so lucky to have her for our wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Kathi

Kathi W. · Married on 01/04/2020

Spectacular!

Let me begin by saying that I offered Parry a challenge because we were on a budget with a very large wedding. Our daughter’s wedding was also somewhat out of the new normal because it was held in a church and the reception/dinner was held in the Family Life Center of a Church as well. Let me just say, she rose to the occasion! From our initial meeting where she LISTENED to my daughter to really hear what she was saying about what she did and did not want to meeting us in our home because my toddler wasn’t feeling well and amending plans when my daughter was anxious, she truly LISTENED to the bride. The day of the wedding the flowers could not have been more stunning and the FLC was completely transformed. Patty’s ability to offer wall to wall services of floral design along with linens, table service, flat wear, set up AND clean up allowed me to truly enjoy our precious daughter on her wedding day and soak in every magical memory rather than rocking in a corner in the fetal position! So many people have commented that they forgot that we were in a FLC simply because the flowers were so sumptuous and the wedding so filled with love. Now, a week later, we are STILL enjoying the beauty of the flowers that we brought home. I feel that this just speaks to how fresh the materials are that Patty works with and the care with which she selecta her materials. A wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/11/2020