Circle M Farm Events Reviews

Circle M Farm Events 4
Circle M Farm Events 5
Circle M Farm Events 6

savannah · Married on 04/28/2018

Jackie and NIck are an absolute dream to work with , with an absolute dream of a venue. You can tell the love that this family has poured into this venue and they welcome you in with open arms. Jackie is so quick to respond- hard working with the most easy-going personality. I toured several venues and was beginning to get frustrated that I wouldn't find the right one- so many venues feel like a "business" but right away it was different at Circle M. The wedding went perfectly and it was so beautiful thanks to them. Waiting for my dad to walk me down the aisle I got to spend my last "single" moments with Jackie and Nick's mom- and they were so good for my nerves..smiling and keeping me calm. I love this sweet family and cannot say enough great things about this venue!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/31/2018

Jackie and her husband are such wonderful nice people. We just booked this venue for our wedding in March of 2018. I could not be more excited. They are very easy to work with and very down to earth people! I'm so very excited to work with them! This is your place if you're looking for a rustic yet elegant wedding!! Just wait till you see it in person!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Janet · Married on 07/29/2017

We booked our wedding at Circle M for July and they have been great to work with so far! The venue is gorgeous and I can't wait for our big day!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Seriously the BEST venue to this day. The location is perfect for a wedding and close to everything! I love the staff and they made everything run smoothly and perfectly! The barn was perfect for the indoor reception (I mean the space with that chandelier was amazing) and not to mention they have handmade farm tables!! Every part of this venue is gorgeous and working with amazing people helped my wedding day become all that I wanted and more! Seriously recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Katherine

Katherine Kent · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Beautiful, private venue

This venue offers so many options in terms of decor, theme, and truly allows you to make your day what you want it to be! The day of coordinator is FABULOUS and the the venue itself makes for absolutely gorgeous pictures

Sent on 05/20/2019

Circle M Farm Events's reply:

We were so happy to be part of your special day! We wish you and Joshua many years of happiness.