Cinematic Love Stories

Lancaster, PA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Cinematic Love Stories is a storytelling wedding videographer based near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This company specializes in seven-minute highlight videos of a couple’s wedding day, so that all the most important moments are brought together into one beautiful story. They also offer longer productions, for the couples who don’t want to miss a moment.

The team at Cinematic Love Stories works closely with couples to provide exactly what they want on their wedding day. Although the company can work in a range of styles, this videographer best produces short form cinematic videos in a documentary and storytelling style. The team captures everything on the day of the wedding, from the pre-ceremony fun through the ceremony and reception in high-definition trailers or full-feature video. Cinematic Love Stories can provide the following services for couples:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Other Services

After working in the film and cinema industry for over 10 years, this team knows that the best part of their job is turning over the final film to couples. They deliver all videos via digital download and on a USB flash drive. Couples who want raw footage of their wedding day can receive it on a USB hard drive. Blu-Rays and DVDs can also be created.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive

• Caitlin
    Caitlin G. Married on 10/24/2020

So much fun!

Justin and his crew were awesome to work with! We cannot wait to see our final product!
  • Rachael
    Rachael R. Married on 05/05/2020

So Incredible

Where do I even begin… I am so thankful I chose Justin and his amazing team. Our wedding video is perfect, and so much more than I ever could have imagined it could be. Every moment was captured so beautifully and all woven together to make the best memory of our wedding day. It brings me to tears every time I watch it because you can truly feel the love coming through the screen. Justin has a true skill for cinematography and photography. I could not be more happy with my choice to go with him for both! I cannot thank him enough for giving us precious memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Choose Cinematic Love Stories and Justin Time Photography…trust me brides, you won’t regret it.

Cinematic Love Stories's reply:

Hi Rachael! This is truly touching and I'm so happy that you guys love everything! It was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding. I had a great time! Thanks so much for having us and I wish you guys all the happiness in your marriage together! 🙌
  • MEGAN
    Megan P. Married on 03/28/2020

Best videographer

Truly perfectionists about your wedding. First, Justin was super flexible about creating a package that was within my budget and getting everything that I wanted. Like many other brides, my wedding was canceled 1 week prior at the start of Covid (this was before anybody even knew how to handle the wedding-covid ordeals). He was truly my easiest vendor to work with- in regard to covid changes. Super flexible about everything, it was such a breathe of fresh air as a lot of vendors tried to take advantage. Everyone at my wedding raved about how nice and cool my videographers were. The videos were a true work of art. My officiant said "the best wedding video I've ever seen" and "I laughed, I cried, all within 5 minutes" DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Cinematic Love Stories 1
Exclusive

Lancaster Lancaster, PA, 17601
717-585-3028

Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm Sat: Out on Shoots Sun: By Appointment
Location of (Cinematic Love Stories)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding