Honolulu, HI 96815 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Cinema Verité Wedding Movies

Cinema Verité Wedding Movies - Hawaii's Wedding Videography Service

Our goal is to shoot wedding videos as unique as the person you plan to spend the rest of your life with. We incorporate a mix of cinematic and raw documentary techniques. All of our videos are shot in 1080p High-Definition.
If you have an idea that may be a bit different than the standard wedding movie, or if you'd like to take a creative leap in a non-convectional direction, please let us know. We'll work with you to come up with something really special.

Professionalism

Your wedding day is a special and significant milestone in your life. We are aware of the time, and energy that goes into planning the details of a wedding. When you hire Cinema Verite Wedding Movies you can rest assured that our courteous and skilled crew will memorialize your special day in style. Read what some of our past clients have said about working with us: WeddingWire Reviews.

Satisfaction

We stand behind our product 100 percent! If you are not satisfied we will make it right, one way or another, because we are dedicated to delivering you a product which you will be proud to share with your friends and relatives for years to come. Book Your Event Today!

Follow Cinema Verité Wedding Movies on

img1428
img9822
img0927
img1428

• Videos 10

14 Reviews for Cinema Verité Wedding Movies

Joan · Married on 04/22/2017

110% satisfied! We came across Cinema Verite Wedding Movies online and were very impressed with their work. We looked at other videographers but none compared to the pricing and/or quality that they offer. Desi and crew were totally professional and accommodating. They captured all the moments we wanted, plus the little special moments that can go unnoticed. I can’t express how great the quality is…the shots, editing, etc. were just perfect! We’re very thankful to have had such talented people record our special day and give us something to cherish for years to come.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Cinema Verité Wedding Movies's reply:

Thank you very much, Joan, and CJ! 110%?! Haha! That's great to hear! I am pleased that you two are pleased with our work and your experience with us.
    We had a great time with you and your Family and Friends- Fantastic bunch of Fun people!

Thank you for this review, and we appreciate your business.
    Wishing you and CJ great times and lots of joy!

Kim · Married on 03/07/2017

My husband and I had a five-star experience with Cinema Verite Wedding Movies from start to finish. We live in Ohio and started planning our Maui wedding more than a year in advance. Mwenya contacted me within 24 hours of my initial inquiry and answered all of my questions with the same efficiency. She and her husband Desi, who own Cinema Verite, came back with the best price of all of the offers we received – even with the added charge for travel from Oahu to Maui. My husband and I were married at an oceanfront resort and our reception was the resort’s luau. We had only purchased the Bronze package of four hours, which would cover my husband and I getting ready, our wedding and some sunset footage of the two of us. Desi had found out from the wait staff at the luau that there would be a fire show toward the end of the luau. He asked if we minded if he stayed a little longer to get the footage for our video. We were thrilled. He went above and beyond what was expected in every way. We received a link to our highlight video much sooner than expected. It took our breath away. It made us cry. It made us laugh. It was absolute perfection. Each and every little touch of personalization had been thought of for our video. Desi and Mwenya offer far more than just a video. They offer a service to their customers that I image is handled much the way they would video their own family members. It truly was the best vendor experience I have ever had. Desi and Mwenya, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for taking such good care of us and for preserving the memory of our wedding day so beautifully. We couldn’t have asked for more and wish you much success for years to come.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Cinema Verité Wedding Movies's reply:

It's always a good feeling knowing that your customer is pleased and satisfied with your work. Thank you, Kim and Adam, for taking the time to write such a detailed account of your experience with us. And thank you for making the extra effort to find us again : ) Wishing you two great things for your life together!
    Best,

Sophia · Married on 12/14/2016

Desi is an amazing deal. If you are looking for a nice video of your ceremony for yourself and a pretty little movie to share with your family, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg for drones and 12 person crews and 10 million bells and whistles, this is what you want. We are very happy with our wedding video and will surely watch it over and over again!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Thanks, Sophia!

I am pleased that you're pleased : )

Wishing you and Cory a great life together!

Thank you for your business, and these kind words!

Award

Cinema Verité Wedding Movies Pricing

Cinema Verité Wedding Movies Price Rates

Cinema Verité Wedding Movies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• Hawaii Island Events
    Hawaii Island Events Wedding Rentals

Video is so important. Although it is often seen as an enhancement, I feel it is truly necessary. Movement and feeling is clearly conveyed for you to look back on. Re-living moments of joy is priceless. Cinema Verite can expertly capture the essence of YOU. It is money well spent. We fully endorse this PRO.