Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Chykalophia Design

YOUR MOST SPECIAL OCCASION OR ONCE-IN-A LIFETIME EVENT CALLS FOR BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH

Imagine an exquisitely designed wedding-invitation suite reflecting the charm you project as a couple. That personalized touch is what I offer. Because wedding stationery should be a precious memento of your special occasion, I enjoy assisting prospective newlyweds create something uniquely inviting. My aim is to guide you towards a design solution that beautifully communicates your distinctive style.

- Ari K.

Let's make your perfect wedding happen. Here at Chykalophia Design, we offer two types of exclusive invitation suites to meet the needs of beautiful and unique stationery for your upcoming wedding:
  • 1. BESPOKE WEDDING SUITE

Closely work with our Chykalophia founder and designer, Ari. She’ll guide you through an experience on designing your one and only wedding invitation suite.

From the classic and traditional wedding to a dream destination wedding, we’ll break the boundary. One of the most important thing to complete your wedding list and preparations is a personalized and custom wedding invitation suite to evoke the feeling and best impression for your wedding. Our goal here is to help, guide and work with you to bring your vision for your wedding stationery to come to life.

• 2. QUICK & GO PERSONALIZED SUITE
  • Need to speed things up or in a tight budget? Our Quick & Go Personalized Suite can be easily customized for your event. Check out our pre-made wedding designs and customize it to your wedding theme.
  • See more at our website http://store.chykalophia.com
Follow Chykalophia Design on

blushing tiffanys dream 010

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Chykalophia Design

Candice · Married on 12/06/2015

Ari has been extremely accommodating to work with - from multiple design additions and me not knowing where to start with designs, Ari's insight and expertise has made the whole process of creating my wedding stationery so easy to work with.

Even though I am in Australia and Ari is in USA, the time difference has never been a factor and a response from Ari is never more than 48h away. It's great that I could personalise an existing design of Ari's work to my specifications and requests and she even gave me options to minimise printing costs which not many designers would be willing to do.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Ari was amazing! We worked together the year before my wedding and she designed everything from our custom monogram, website (which we were told by many people that it was the best wedding website they have seen), save the date, invitations, menus, programs, and escort cards. Ari was able to listen to what my husband and I wanted and design something even better than we could imagine. Ari was very professional and responsive and returned designs within days after speaking. I loved the fact that everything went together from our website to the escort cards with a classic but modern look and everything was unique and custom to our wedding. The printing was also done beautifully and we could not have been happier!! I highly recommend Ari and Chykalophia for any of your event design needs!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Seth · Married on 05/09/2015

Ari do a beautiful job designing our placecards and table numbers! Her design was exactly what we were wanting, simple yet unique, and really made our wedding details perfect. She was extremely reasonable and so very easy to work with! We would highly recommend her for anyone needing any design, invitations, or printing to be done!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Chykalophia Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Dame Couture
    Dame Couture Wedding Dresses

Ari is a delightful human being with a sophisticated design sensibility. Easy to work with + beautiful product = a great vendor for your wedding!

• Foraged Floral
    Foraged Floral Wedding Planners

Wow, where to start?! Ari is such a kind and sweet individual who always wants the best for those around her - clients, friends, family, everyone! She is very easy to work with and has a great understanding of the industry. Very professional! She created the most magnificent invitation, place card, and menus I've seen in quite some time for me. To start, she worked with me to create a design board to capture the exact look and feel of what I wanted. The colors and images were spot on! I was completely blown away when I saw the finished product. She went above and beyond my wildest dreams with paper choices and whimsical details, very creative. Beautiful work by Chykalophia Design!

• Shadow Box Dreams Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

The invitation you've been dreaming about for your Wedding Day (or any other special occasion) comes to life when you work with Chykalophia! Super talented graphic designer, Ari, is focused, determined, and has a sharp eye for detail. She's professional in every aspect and also a good hearted gal on a personal level. Highly recommend Chykalophia