Christy G Events

Newtown, CT View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Newtown, Connecticut, Christy G Events is a wedding planning company. This boutique service understands the importance of customizing their offerings, to help each couple's one-of-a-kind vision come to life. They are on hand to provide support and reassurance throughout the entire process. Owner Christy has more than a decade of industry experience, and her passion for her work continues to grow with every event she coordinates.

Christy G Events offers day-of coordination, alongside partial and full-service planning, allowing you to be as involved as you want. You can also personalize your chosen services with a selection of a la carte offerings. Christy is happy to help you manage your budget, so you can have your dream celebration at a cost you're comfortable with. She is also on hand to design the event, creating a cohesive design scheme that reflects your personal tastes.

Tamar E. Married on 11/03/2019

Worth everything

When planning my wedding I did a lot of research on whether or not a wedding planner was something worth the splurge or can be skipped. Every review I wrote said "do not skip" at any cost, so I finally decided to get an event planner to help me (and my mom) relax on my big day. I reached out to Christy after someone from my venue told me about her. I cannot stress enough how game changing she was. She is SO detail oriented, has so many years of experience and literally knew everything about the wedding planning process from all of my vendors to suggesting draping behind my chuppah so that there wouldn't be a flash from the tent. She offered to hang things herself by hand even! I mean she really went above and beyond every step of the way. Day of she arrived early, stayed late and just took care of everything so I could literally have the happiest day of my life and not stress the small stuff. She was so incredibly patient, was in touch constantly and was just so easy to work with. To any bride in the tri-state area even debating, I promise she is worth every penny and then some.
    Sandy C. Married on 08/31/2019

Christy is unlike anyone in the wedding industry, she's the BEST. Period.

Christy is the best of the best, period. My dad put it perfectly on the day after my wedding when he said "things would not have gone as smoothly the entire day if it weren't for Christy." She is so talented, meticulous, prepared, thoughtful, and incredibly knowledgeable about the industry. It was like she was waving a magic wand throughout my wedding day, everything she touched turned out beautifully, was on time, and was done right. There wasn't anything she didn't think about, I was amazed at all of the things that she DID think about that I never would have myself. I could never thank Christy enough for not just being the best wedding planner in the world and being extremely easy to work with, but also for being such an amazing person who puts her heart into her work and her brides her top priority. It's so evident how passionate she is about her work because her services are unmatched. I could go on and on with compliments, but I'll leave it at this: BOOK CHRISTY FOR YOUR WEDDING! You will not regret it, it'll be the best decision you make besides saying "I do!"
    Lauren B. Married on 06/29/2019

Christy G will help make all your dreams come true!

My husband and I were married last June at Trump National Westchester, we hired Christy as our wedding planner/day-of coordinator. I cannot speak highly enough to how wonderful Christy was to work with! Everything went off without a hitch largely in part to Christy’s expertise. Throughout the planning process Christy made sure nothing would fall through the cracks. Her expert knowledge of event planning helped to ensure everything ran smoothly, keeping us and our families calm cool and collected throughout what could be a very stressful day. If you have an upcoming wedding or special event hire Christy, she will help make all your dreams come to life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Newtown, Connecticut Newtown, CT, 06470
Location of (Christy G Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding