100-275
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Christos Union Depot Place

Historical Reception Site

Christos Union Depot Place is a gorgeous Historical venue which has been recently restored back to its 1917 glory and is located in Lowertown St Paul.   The award-winning cuisine and much acclaimed customer service are just two reasons as to why this venue should be at the top of your list!

This architectural GEM boasts of beautiful skylights that line the 60 foot ceiling, wrought iron chandeliers, large unique windows, pristine Tennessee marble floors, an unforgettable 17 foot bar, old fashion street lamps and a historical glass elevator.

Email georgia@christos.com to check availability , pricing & showing information.  We just released for 2013.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Christos Union Depot Place on

35 Reviews for Christos Union Depot Place

AMAZING!! I'm so happy we made the decision to have our reception at Christos Union Depot Place. Everything that Georgia and her team promised - they delivered and then more! We had such an amazing day - and the Christos team was so organized and professional - the food was fabulous, dessert was delicious, the venue was gorgeous, and the service was spectacular.

Georgia is extremely organized and really simplified the planning process (which can be so overwhelming for busy brides and grooms). If you complete her list of "to-do's," it's a no-fail recipe for an incredibly prompt, fun, and beautiful event. All of my guests were so impressed with the staff as were my husband and I. They helped our vendors stay on schedule so their wasn't a dull moment the entire night. Additionally - the extra help to pack and load the cars at the end of the evening was such a blessing and time saver for my family.

You promised a fantastic reception - and truly you helped us achieve just that! Thank you for such a beautiful evening - we along with our guests had such a great time - I can't tell you the number of people that told us this was the best reception they've been to! I know I'm biased because it was my own wedding - but seriously - BEST WEDDING EVER!! :) Much love to you and your team, Georgia!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Beautiful venue, easy parking. The event staff and security were great to work with!

Profile Picture User4825112, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough how WONDERFUL Christo's Union Depot was for our wedding reception. The space itself is just beautiful. Celebrating in such a classy looking space takes all of the stress off decorations. We got compliments all night that it was one of the prettiest venues people had been to for a wedding. The food was incredible. We still get compliments on how great everything tasted, how fast it was served and that it was hot (not common for wedding food). I cannot say enough about the staff at Christo's. Everyone was so pleasant to work with and just overall great at their jobs. The bartender was friendly, fast and made a mean captain diet!

And I don't even know where to start with Georgia -SHE IS THE BEST!!! She is the most organized person I have ever met. She assured us that our day would be flawless due to all of the preparation and she was right. She made sure that we talked about every aspect of our night and if there was something she recommended that we questioned, she made sure to explain it to us - every recommendation she gave we went with and I am SO glad we did! She has been there done that and knows how this stuff works. Every venue should be so lucky to have someone half as good at their job as Georgia.

I would recommend Christo's Union Depot to ANYONE!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/21/15, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1307152305344 christos055edit
220x220 sq 1326305652496 depot110
220x220 sq 1326306097277 dsc04508

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Here at Class Act, we have been entertaining wedding guests for over 30 years. As you would guess we get everywhere. We particularly enjoy the beautiful facility and the professional staff. They know it is all about the total experience guests have and we help create those great memories by working hand in hand for a memorable experience.

As wedding photographers, we have seen numerous event venues, and Christos Union Depot Place ranks incredibly high. Not only is this a beautiful venue for weddings, but they are very professional and friendly. It would be an honor to shoot another event or wedding at their venue.

Christos Union Depot is a fantastic venue for a wedding! The space is gorgeous, the food is absolutely delicious, and the staff is professional. Georgia is the real key to Christos. She takes care that every detail for your event is executed flawlessly and will most likely become one of your closest friends along the way. Your wedding day will be exactly as you dreamed it could be at Christos Union Depot.

Georgia @ Christos is a Fantastic vendor to work with - Extraordinarily organized - she makes every event perfect ! Love working with her!

Union Depot is a must see in the Twin Cities. With a nearly 250 million dollar renovation that we've been able to observe out of the photo studio window, this historic train station is an architectural wonder. Look at the original Tennessee pink marble and the detailed carvings and the station itself has a 1920's feel, but like it's new again! If you talk to an old timer in St. Paul, they will tell you about how delicious the hamburgers were in their youth on the trains to and from Chicago. Well, guess what?! The trains are coming back as well - the first passenger train since the 1970's is scheduled to come through the station sometime soon. I've heard nothing but great things about Georgia, who you might meet with if you are a bride and groom. In fact, I had the chance to meet her in person on a recent wedding industry cruise and she was delightful. In short, this venue is definitely worth a look if you are a bride and groom. You can't go wrong with classy, historic, and a great looking venue that's fun to work with. Whenever I see Georgia meeting with couples at Christos, they are always having a great time as they discuss details about their wedding. Fact: Union Depot is the home of the Guinness World Record Lite-Brite picture, done by local Lowertown Artist Ta-coumba Aiken in conjunction with the St. Paul Foundation. The finished Lite-Brite picture has around 500,000 pegs!

Events