214 East Fourth Street, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Map · Phone number

About Christos Union Depot Place

Christos Union Depot Place is a gorgeous Historical venue which has been recently restored back to its 1917 glory and is located in Lowertown St Paul. The award-winning cuisine and much acclaimed customer service are just two reasons as to why this venue should be at the top of your list!

This architectural GEM boasts of beautiful skylights that line the 60 foot ceiling, wrought iron chandeliers, large unique windows, pristine Tennessee marble floors, an unforgettable 17 foot bar, old fashion street lamps and a historical glass elevator.

Email georgia@christos.com to check availability , pricing & showing information. We just released for 2013.

Follow Christos Union Depot Place on

DSC04508
2d2cb6232cd156a7 1326305652496 depot110
DSC04556

35 Reviews for Christos Union Depot Place

AMAZING!! I'm so happy we made the decision to have our reception at Christos Union Depot Place. Everything that Georgia and her team promised - they delivered and then more! We had such an amazing day - and the Christos team was so organized and professional - the food was fabulous, dessert was delicious, the venue was gorgeous, and the service was spectacular.

Georgia is extremely organized and really simplified the planning process (which can be so overwhelming for busy brides and grooms). If you complete her list of "to-do's," it's a no-fail recipe for an incredibly prompt, fun, and beautiful event. All of my guests were so impressed with the staff as were my husband and I. They helped our vendors stay on schedule so their wasn't a dull moment the entire night. Additionally - the extra help to pack and load the cars at the end of the evening was such a blessing and time saver for my family.

You promised a fantastic reception - and truly you helped us achieve just that! Thank you for such a beautiful evening - we along with our guests had such a great time - I can't tell you the number of people that told us this was the best reception they've been to! I know I'm biased because it was my own wedding - but seriously - BEST WEDDING EVER!! :) Much love to you and your team, Georgia!!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Beautiful venue, easy parking. The event staff and security were great to work with!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Katie · Married on 02/21/2015

I can't say enough how WONDERFUL Christo's Union Depot was for our wedding reception. The space itself is just beautiful. Celebrating in such a classy looking space takes all of the stress off decorations. We got compliments all night that it was one of the prettiest venues people had been to for a wedding. The food was incredible. We still get compliments on how great everything tasted, how fast it was served and that it was hot (not common for wedding food). I cannot say enough about the staff at Christo's. Everyone was so pleasant to work with and just overall great at their jobs. The bartender was friendly, fast and made a mean captain diet!

And I don't even know where to start with Georgia -SHE IS THE BEST!!! She is the most organized person I have ever met. She assured us that our day would be flawless due to all of the preparation and she was right. She made sure that we talked about every aspect of our night and if there was something she recommended that we questioned, she made sure to explain it to us - every recommendation she gave we went with and I am SO glad we did! She has been there done that and knows how this stuff works. Every venue should be so lucky to have someone half as good at their job as Georgia.

I would recommend Christo's Union Depot to ANYONE!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Christos Union Depot Place FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 275
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Class Act DJ's & Officiants
    Class Act DJ's & Officiants Wedding DJs

Here at Class Act, we have been entertaining wedding guests for over 30 years. As you would guess we get everywhere. We particularly enjoy the beautiful facility and the professional staff. They know it is all about the total experience guests have and we help create those great memories by working hand in hand for a memorable experience.

• RKH Images
    RKH Images Wedding Photographers

As wedding photographers, we have seen numerous event venues, and Christos Union Depot Place ranks incredibly high. Not only is this a beautiful venue for weddings, but they are very professional and friendly. It would be an honor to shoot another event or wedding at their venue.

• Distinctive Designs Floral
    Distinctive Designs Floral Wedding Florists

Christos Union Depot is a fantastic venue for a wedding! The space is gorgeous, the food is absolutely delicious, and the staff is professional. Georgia is the real key to Christos. She takes care that every detail for your event is executed flawlessly and will most likely become one of your closest friends along the way. Your wedding day will be exactly as you dreamed it could be at Christos Union Depot.

• 214 East Fourth Street Saint Paul, 55101 See on map