About Campus Club at the University of Minnesota
The Campus Club, located on the fourth floor of Coffman Union at the University of Minnesota, is the perfect setting for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners up to 200 guests. We have floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of downtown Minneapolis and the Mississippi River. The Minneapolis skyline is the perfect background for your ceremony and reception. Included in rental:
- On-site bar and outdoor terrace
- In-house catering featuring fresh, local and organic food
- Custom set up including in-house linens, tableware and contemporary tables and chairs
- Dance Floor
- Complimentary Cake Cutting
- Complimentary Rehearsal
- Complimentary champagne gift basket on your wedding day
- Built-in projector and screen, handheld wireless microphone, Internet and sound system
- Access to Club at 1:00 PM on your wedding day
- One year of Campus Club privileges
Our knowledgeable event managers make it easy for you to plan your special day. You will be guided through every aspect of the planning process from menu selection to table arrangements, and everything in between. On the big day, you’ll be impressed by our experienced banquet managers and staff.
We are committed to using locally sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. Our executive chef works closely with local purveyors and distributors to ensure you get the freshest food available.
For more information, please give us a call or contact us using the form to your right.
Categories: Wedding Venue