San Francisco, CA 94110 Map · Phone number

About Christina McNeill Photography

My path to photography probably started before I was even born – my grandparents met when my grandfather was dropping off film at the local drugstore’s camera department where my grandmother worked! My grandfather’s enthusiasm for photography must have rubbed off, because I’ve been creating images for as long as I can remember, setting up photo shoots with our dog, Bear, and taking shots with a hot pink 110mm camera.

My vision and love for photography have only grown in the years since then, and I feel so lucky to call it my career. I love that photography is exciting – seeing that split second, within a seemingly ordinary moment, and capturing something inspiring and fleeting and real. By bringing my editorial and commercial experience to wedding photography, I’m able to apply a stylist’s eye to details and emotions without intruding on the authenticity and intimacy of the day. Ultimately, I strive to tell beautiful, compelling stories through my pictures, and I have so much fun in the process!

Follow Christina McNeill Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

christina mcneill san francisco photographer
christina mcneill san francisco photographer

4 Reviews for Christina McNeill Photography

1 User photo

• Meegan

Meegan H. · Married on 08/11/2018

Highest possible recommendation!!!

Not only is Christina an amazing person but she is a naturally gifted and beautiful photographer, and that’s the ultimate combination! Every bride wants great pictures, and that comes from truly feeling comfortable and at ease with the person behind the camera. My husband and I don’t like taking too many photos so we were nervous about taking engagement photos, but we immediately bonded with Christina and ended up having the best day with her. When it came to the wedding she immediately knew how and where to shoot the post ceremony photos so we were able to get amazing photos but also quickly get back to our guests and truly enjoy the day. When the photos came back my jaw dropped, i had not noticed the majestic trees overhead and the result was stunning! She is a magician: not only capturing beautiful scenes but also moments and feelings; her pictures come to life and bring you back to that day. When we met her we immediately felt like we had found a great friend. She is so kind, welcoming and her quality of work is second to none! We have made a friend for life and that made her the best possible choice.

Sent on 04/09/2019

My husband and I had a great experience working with Christina from start to finish. She was referred to me by a friend and the moment we met I could tell she was a great fit for our wedding. Christina is confident about her work and it is also very clear she loves what she does-- two qualities I found incredibly important when selecting a photographer for our wedding. Christina knows how to deliver a product that represents the client and makes you feel special. She is there for you and has the talent to capture the essence of your amazing day through candid and formal photos with the incredible ability and eye to turn each photo into a piece of art. When we saw our wedding photos for the first time it was seriously like reliving our wedding day all over again. The photos blew us away they were that good!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Tina · Married on 09/16/2013

I am so late writing this review! We were married September 16, 2013. My husband and I found Christina in a desperate on-line search, after a photographer friend backed out last minute, (about a month to go!!). We are so happy we did. She was able to accommodate us on a non-conventional wedding day…Monday and with short notice. We planned via e-mail and phone, as we live in Washington DC. She was/is quick to respond to any and all inquiries. Check out her website. There you'll see other weddings she has shot as well as her editorial work. Not only is she a truly gifted artist, but she is such a beautiful kind soul. It was a pleasure having her around while I was getting ready for my big moment. Her calm Northern California demeanor helped me relax, laugh, and smile, as I was very nervous =) She was extremely pleasant and professional with our family and our guest. We have our pictures, we love them and have gotten so many compliments. She is in high demand, so I say BOOK NOW!! I promise you'll be happy you did, especially when you see your special event captured by such a discerning eye. I have remained in contact with her even though our business is done! That should say something of her character. A heart of gold =) Thank you Christina! Oh, did I mention…in addition to using digital format she also shoots with actual real film! How cool is that!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Christina McNeill Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• A Non-Denominational Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Christina is a true, creative artist. Moreover, she also embodies the qualities all to-be-weds should seek in a photographer. She is flexible, hard-working, honest, experienced and professional. (AND if you are a vendor, she is awesome to work with!)

• Sonya Yruel Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina is professional, friendly, and creates beautiful photographs. She loves to capture all the special details of a wedding day, and has great rapport with her clients.

• San Francisco, 94110 See on map
    Location of (Christina McNeill Photography)