East Pharsalia, NY 13758 Map · Phone number

About Chrissy Albright Photography

Chrissy Albright shoots in a fresh, contemporary style. Weddings redefined!

Follow Chrissy Albright Photography on

31 Reviews for Chrissy Albright Photography

Malerie · Married on 09/08/2012

My husband and I just got married a couple weeks ago and Chrissy was our photographer for our engagement & wedding pictures. Chrissy is such an amazing photographer and is so fun and easy to work with. Our pictures from both the engagement shoot and the wedding turned out stunning. We have gotten so many compliments on them and we couldn't be any happier. Her take on photography was just what we were looking for and she knew just how to capture every moment. She really captured what our day was all about and everyone that we celebrated with. Pictures are the main thing you have to look back on a day or memory so they are so important. Now when we want to look back on our special day or remember a moment, we have Chrissy to thank for all of our beautiful photos that capture all those great memories. Thank you for everything Chrissy:)

Sent on 09/25/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/09/2011

-Professional
    -Worth the money!!!
    -Talented
    -Fun, sweet, caring
    -Great photos (formal and candid)

I hired Chrissy to be our wedding photographer after seeing her work online. My husband and I are very laid back, casual, non-traditional people and she fit our style perfectly!!! I live in Seattle and was planning my Upstate New York wedding from across the country. Chrissy was wonderful at responding to any emails I sent her and was very prompt in doing so! She helped me with the timing of my reception (in regard to getting all the photos I wanted after the ceremony) since I had very little experience in such things.

When she showed up the day of our wedding, I was greeted with a big warm hug and I knew right then she would be amazing. Anything I wanted a picture of, she took and was happy to do so! I told Chrissy from the get-go that my husband really does not enjoy getting his picture taken and I wanted to make as many of the pictures as possible fun ones! She definitely heard me and we did so many unique photos! After the ceremony, she sort of "disappeared into the crowd" for the reception taking so many candid shots which is exactly what we wanted!! She also felt like part of the family and not a stranger. Neither my husband or I felt like we had a photographer there...we felt like she belonged!!

That night, she posted a preview of the photos and it makes waiting for all of her pictures that much harder! I will/would recommend Chrissy to anyone getting married within her working area and I certainly plan on using her whenever possible in the future. Pregnancy pictures! Newborn pictures. Any excuse to have that much fun being photographed again! Chrissy-you are talented, professional, fun, and everything I could have asked for in a photographer. I can't wait to work with you in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2011

Chrissy and her husband Chris were absolutely wonderful to work with, for both our engagement photo session and for our wedding. Chrissy's creativeness and passion for photography really turns out beautiful photos. I would highly recommend her, you will not regret that decision.

Sent on 11/03/2011

• FLE Event Group
    FLE Event Group Wedding DJs

Chrissy is awesome! I've had the opportunity to work with Chrissy a number of times and she is a pleasure to work with as well as an AMAZING photographer. I am specifically impressed with how she is able to capture the party, the guests having fun, and the lighting and ambiance of the moment so accurately. Many photos by photographers during the dancing portion of the reception look like its mid day and in my opinion unnatural. Chrissy has an eye, style and technique that really capture what the party was REALLY like. Truly original. I always enjoy working with Chrissy as she is organized, flexible, and treats both her clients, myself, and my staff with respect and we always have fun!

• Finger Lakes & CNY See on map