1505 Hillmont way, Roseville, CA 95661 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Chris Howard Imagery

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to view my work! I’m Chris Howard, of Chris Howard Imagery, a small photography studio specializing in weddings in the Sacramento and Bay areas. Opening the studio was one of the best decisions I’ve made because I’ve been able to turn my lifelong passion for art into a career I love. I hold a BA from UC Davis with a double concentration in art studio and art history and a specialization in photography. But before I was a student of art, I was an artist, which I believe is evident in my photographs. I approach photography the way I approach painting: each piece is organic, unique, and reflects my best work in that moment. As much as I would never paint the same painting twice, I view each wedding as an opportunity to capture your memories in a portfolio that is a true work of art. Please take some time to look at my website so you can see the diversity and consistency of my work, and so you can become familiar with my style. And please, send me an email with any questions you may have. Thank you!

chrishowardimagery 379
chrishowardimagery 139
chrishowardimagery 5

29 Reviews for Chris Howard Imagery

Emily · Married on 01/06/2018

Words cannot express the emotions I felt looking at the amazing, artistic photographs Chris Howard created for me and my husband. He was responsive, professional and has an eye for beauty. We shared the same vision that we wanted to not only capture the day and take the regular compulsory photos but create art that would last a lifetime. Wow did we succeed. You will not go wrong working with Chris, he will listen to your needs and take your ideas and the feel you want and conceptualize them for you. I wish I could have had a whole day just traveling around and having photos taken with Chris that's how much I loved working with him and the quality of the photos I received.

Dena · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Chris was a pure joy. He is such a kind warm spirited soul with an amazing talent at capturing moments. He took our engagement photos and was our wedding photographer as well. Without a doubt would recommend him to friends and family.

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2016

Chris was a fantastic photographer for us! we did our engagement shoot and wedding photos with him and we could not be happier. It was raining up until the wedding ceremony and he was able to get the most beautiful pics. Our wedding was obviously very special to us and we completely made the right decision to have Chris Howard capture those memories for us.

Chris Howard Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance