San Diego, CA 92106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chris Howard Imagery

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to view my work! I’m Chris Howard, of Chris Howard Imagery, a small photography studio specializing in weddings in the Sacramento and Bay areas. Opening the studio was one of the best decisions I’ve made because I’ve been able to turn my lifelong passion for art into a career I love. I hold a BA from UC Davis with a double concentration in art studio and art history and a specialization in photography. But before I was a student of art, I was an artist, which I believe is evident in my photographs. I approach photography the way I approach painting: each piece is organic, unique, and reflects my best work in that moment. As much as I would never paint the same painting twice, I view each wedding as an opportunity to capture your memories in a portfolio that is a true work of art. Please take some time to look at my website so you can see the diversity and consistency of my work, and so you can become familiar with my style. And please, send me an email with any questions you may have. Thank you!

chrishowardimagery 379
chrishowardimagery 139

33 Reviews for Chris Howard Imagery

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful photos despite an awkward/unphotogenic couple

I had the pleasure of working with Chris for my own wedding last month, as well as my sister's wedding earlier this year. He is truly amazing. His work is beautiful and he's so flexible and easy to work with. I would 100% hire him again for any photography needs and I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know.

Chris is professional, but very personable. My family and my husband's family are both super awkward and absolutely UN-photogenic. We have never been able take nice photos because someone always manages to ruin it. Chris was able to make us all feel comfortable and look great in every photo, especially the portraits which I was most worried about (it is just so hard to fake smile for the camera!). He knew exactly how to pose us and get us laughing/moving so that everything seemed natural. On top of that, his work is beautiful. The photos turned out even better than I could have hoped for. We gave him free reign, and he was able to envision and direct us to get some stunning shots of us. We all look amazing and there are so many really beautiful, artistic shots that I cannot wait to hangup on the wall in our house.

As I mentioned earlier, Chris is also super easy to work with. He's very responsive to emails and quick to offer his advice on anything wedding related. He also setup a few calls with us to find out more about us and what we wanted, which I appreciated and helped to get us a bit more comfortable. On the wedding day, he arrived right on time and stuck with us all day long. We hardly noticed him during the ceremony & reception, but he was busy snapping away and we got fantastic candids of everyone and all the big moments.

I am so happy with how all of our photos turned out and with our decision to hire Chris. He is truly amazing and you won't regret choosing him!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 05/06/2018

Professional & Talented

Chris does phenomenal work and he truly goes above and beyond for his clients. His professionalism, down to earth personality, and expertise speak for itself.

Sent on 03/28/2020

Chris Howard Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Real Wedding

• San Diego, CA, 92106 See on map
    916-659-6961 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chris Howard Imagery)