Chicago Park District

Chicago, IL View map

The Chicago Park District offers many unique sites to host your next special event.

You and your guests will be able to enjoy some of the most extraordinary spaces in Chicago for your wedding, family reunion, corporate event, or any other occasion special to you.

Sites can accommodate up to thousands for a seated dinner with a dance floor.

With serene gardens, lakefront settings, and grand ballrooms, find out why so many are choosing the Chicago Park District for their next event.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

Liezl Married on 08/26/2017
    We got married at Promontory Point at Hyde Park and it turned out beautifully! To be honest, my fiance and I were a little nervous to have our wedding at a park district location, but the venue, location, for the rental price were too good to pass up. There really isn't a more affordable lakeside wedding location in Chicago. We actually had our ceremony on the grassy area by the lakeside, and had the Chicago skyline and Lake Michigan as our beautiful backdrop. We also loved that Promontory Point is a historic building - and we decorated the space beautifully with market string lights and candle light to set a romantic mood for our reception. The park service staff was also very responsive and accommodating to answering our questions and setting time out for walkthroughs! On the day of the wedding - there were park representatives available, and security on site as well. We have no regrets having our wedding at Promontory Point!
    Carolyn Married on 11/01/2014
    The staff was wonderful to work with they went above and beyond to ensure that our event was just the way we wanted it to be,
    Everly Married on 09/28/2013
    I had my wedding in the North Rose Garden. There is lots of red tape, deadlines, permit's, insurance, etc. but they are really helpful with questions, which I had a ton, and I was late getting my payment in by a month, and they were totally fine with it, helped me get the insurance, and they always emailed me back. Kind of hassle, but worth it for a great chicago ceremony setting. Our ceremony was beautiful, and the park looked amazing. Plus since you have to do it so far in advance it's not that bad, but do make sure you go through there lists of approved vendors before hand, as they are not as responsive.

541 North Fairbanks Court Chicago, IL, 60611
Location of (Chicago Park District)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding

Wedding Venues