Chic Celebrations

• Tara Leigh Events
  • InGobo Events

3 Reviews for Chic Celebrations

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Gianna is beyond fantastic! I hired her mainly for day of coordination, but she provided me with tons of help and advice during my wedding planning process as well. She has amazing skills with decor, and really helped me bring my ideas together. She is very nice and outgoing and truly cares about every one of her brides. My wedding was absolutely beautiful, flowed seamlessly, and my day was as stress free as it could have been. A few of my other vendors even commented on how "outstanding" she is! I highly recommend Gianna to anyone who's looking for a day of coordinator, or full blown wedding planning. She is amazing!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Karissa · Married on 10/18/2013

I can't say enough about Gianna from Chic Celebrations. She's incredible. She's so type-A it's amazing. It's very hard for me to hand over the control to someone for such an important day. She has all the talent, ability, and gusto to take on such responsibility. I hired her for "day of and day before" but she was amazing for the months leading up to the event. She would help me find vendors and made tons of great suggestions on some of the details. You tend to feel a bit overwhelmed when planning your wedding. Gianna will take some of that stress away. If I had the budget, I'd have wanted to have her plan it all. You can rest easy with Gianna on your side. The day of my wedding was perfect in every way and I know that she played a critical role in that. Thanks Gianna!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Celeste R. · Married on 07/18/2015

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

We were not happy with this service. Gianna was pleasant and inexpensive. However, she had her own idea of how the wedding should be set up and she didn't seem to hear us about what we wanted. Some of her ideas were very unrealistic, for example she wanted us to order twice as much furniture as would fit in the space. It was always as if she was for the vendors and not for us. This also happened with the event staffing company. Gianna and the owner kept making the order bigger than what we asked for. She told us that the furniture could only be delivered on the day of the wedding. This did not seem like a wise plan to me so I called and checked and they said of course they could come the day before. I believe Gianna just didn't want to come to the venue twice so that is probably why she did not tell us the truth. We had a small dispute with the furniture vendor and Gianna sided with them against us and we had not even asked her to become involved. She also told us we didn't need a rehearsal; we had to insist. We lost confidence in her and had to do most of the planning and work ourselves. During the event she had horrible vibes and many of our guests commented on it. Gianna did recommend a few good vendors.

Sent on 08/21/2015

1 Real Wedding

• Orange County See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Chic Celebrations)