543 Champ Boulevard, Manheim, PA 17545 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Chestnut Hill Villa

Welcome to Chestnut Hill Villa, Home of the 3 Days 2 Nights Wedding Weekend!

Are you looking for your special day to be a bit less stressful! We've got it! Our 3 days 2 nights Wedding Weekend package gives you the time you need with a check in the day before your wedding and a check out the day after your wedding! We accommodate for your rehearsal, ceremony, dining, celebration and 20 of your overnight guests! We also have a hotel on site for your wedding blocks! Call today to schedule a tour! 717-898-2926

Included in our packages: Full use of the outdoor grounds, which includes a fire pit, putting green, screen enclosed gazebo, brick patio, inground saltwater pool, hot tub, butterfly garden, lawn games, luxury restroom trailer, and two event spaces with luxury tents. Our celebration tent offers a seamless plan for inclement weather, in addition to space for dancing. Our dining tent is the perfect location for dinner, toasts, and introductions. We also have a unique hand-crafted wedding arch that can be decorated for your special day. We have tables and chairs to accommodate up to 199 of your guests.

Inside the Villa: The 6,400 sq ft Villa has 8 bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms which can sleep up to 20 of your guests. The spacious floor plan includes 7 separate entertainment rooms, a billiards room, a baby grand piano, sun room, and a beautiful bridal suite for the bride and her bridesmaids along with a separate area for the groom and his groomsmen to get ready for your special day!

Our Comfort Suites Hotel: Overnight accommodations are available (based upon availability) for your friends and family at the abjointing hotel which is connected by a walking path to the venue.

Vendors: You can choose one of the vendors from our preferred vendor list or outside vendors are more than welcome after completing the necessary paperwork.

Pictures and words just cannot describe how beautiful the venue is; therefore, we would love the opportunity to host you for a tour. Call us today to schedule your tour!

Follow Chestnut Hill Villa on

Chestnut Hill Villa 6
Chestnut Hill Villa 7

Kali · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Very professional and accommodating

Such a beautiful place! The venue director is fantastic!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Chestnut Hill Villa's reply:

Thank you Kali for your 5 STAR review! We are so excited for your day here at Chestnut Hill Villa!!
  • Christine

Christine Merrill · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Angels sent from above

It was a rainy Monday morning..anticipating my Friday wedding, and I got the call no bride would ever want to get - My Venue called me to tell me my venue was ruined by a storm. Speechless- Tuesday i made about 20 phone calls trying to find a new venue. I called Chestnut Hill Villa, They could hear the utter despair in my voice...And the rest is truly just a magical dream come true. After speaking with Patty & Jacques one time, you would not believe the next phone call. Jacques (according to my friends) basically proposed to me over the phone! Saying "Christine, we would Love it if you would let us turn your entire experience around and give you the best wedding you could ever imagine and hopefully so much more" ... I literally had tears in my eyes and said yes I'd be there after work. Tuesday Afternoon, I got to meet our angels: Patty, her husband and coworker Steve, and Jacques. My husband and I were absolutely BLOWN AWAY at how BEAUTIFUL and welcoming the venue is! Truly, photo's online do not give this venue the credit it is due! Patty took all of my notes from my original wedding plan and transformed everything to fit their venue all within 2.5 days!! She was absolutely the most amazing woman to work with. I just kept hugging her. Steve, her husband was so helpful with every single detail and everyone was just on board to make this the most amazing day of our lives. and TRULY, it was SO SO SO much better of a venue and our guests had the times of their lives here! They said it was the nicest wedding they have ever been to. Truly, Before you go searching for any other venue's, you MUST take time to visit this amazing place. They make dreams come true and they will forever be engraved in our hearts. Our guests will NEVER forget this either. They all were talking about booking even for large family events etc. The Bridal Suite- The Grooms Room - The Family Room - The Large beautiful Kitchen- The baby Grand Piano - The Billiards room - The Guests Rooms- The Dining Tent, The Outdoor Games, the Fire Pit, the Beautiful Scenery of the sheep farm in the background, The Barn area for lounging, the Beautiful Restrooms they bring in for guests outside... The Party Tent-- TRULY. You get so so so much, on top of the Heart and Soul of Patty & her Team to guide you through the process so effortlessly. Trust and Believe. If she can make my wedding as beautiful and perfect as it was in 2.5 days, I'm absolutely positive beyond the shadow of a doubt that she can make your special day just as perfect and even MORE perfect than you could ever imagine.
    Standing ovation for our Angels sent from Above

Chestnut Hill Villa 12
    Chestnut Hill Villa 13
    Chestnut Hill Villa 14

Chestnut Hill Villa's reply:

Your family was our blessing and has a very special place in our hearts! We are so thankful your day exceeded your expectations! Hearing that our team made such a special day in your life so perfect is what we work so hard to do! Thank you so much! Much love!

Carrie Weinhold · Married on 08/24/2019

Our wedding was amazing!

Chestnut hill villa was absolutely wonderful to deal with, every time we had a question Patti (the Villa venue manager) did everything that she could to respond promptly and answer everything. She has a lot of enthusiasm and I can tell that she wanted us to have a perfect day. weddings are quite expensive, but we were thrilled with the things that were included for us and the quality behind them. Thank you chestnut hill villa!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Chestnut Hill Villa Pricing

Chestnut Hill Villa Price Rates

Chestnut Hill Villa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 7,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chestnut Hill Villa 1
    Wedding Weekend 3 Days 2 Nights

Our Wedding Weekend is $12,000 but this price may not last for the coming year of 2020! Book your 2020 today for the 2019 price!

• Occasions Disc Jockeys
    Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Chestnut Hill Villa is such a beautiful property. It is so lovely when you have space to wander and not feel like everything is crammed in one small room. The unique ceremony location is a nice touch. As a DJ concerned about dancing, it is great that they have a solid, level floor in a tent. You don't always have a place to dance under a tent, but the whole area is beautiful and well-done. We look forward to working there more in the future.

• 543 Champ Boulevard Manheim, PA, 17545 See on map
    7178982926 (152) (Phone number)