Chestnut Hill Villa Reviews

Chestnut Hill Villa 6
Chestnut Hill Villa 7

Kali · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Very professional and accommodating

Such a beautiful place! The venue director is fantastic!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Chestnut Hill Villa's reply:

Thank you Kali for your 5 STAR review! We are so excited for your day here at Chestnut Hill Villa!!
  • Christine

Christine Merrill · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Angels sent from above

It was a rainy Monday morning..anticipating my Friday wedding, and I got the call no bride would ever want to get - My Venue called me to tell me my venue was ruined by a storm. Speechless- Tuesday i made about 20 phone calls trying to find a new venue. I called Chestnut Hill Villa, They could hear the utter despair in my voice...And the rest is truly just a magical dream come true. After speaking with Patty & Jacques one time, you would not believe the next phone call. Jacques (according to my friends) basically proposed to me over the phone! Saying "Christine, we would Love it if you would let us turn your entire experience around and give you the best wedding you could ever imagine and hopefully so much more" ... I literally had tears in my eyes and said yes I'd be there after work. Tuesday Afternoon, I got to meet our angels: Patty, her husband and coworker Steve, and Jacques. My husband and I were absolutely BLOWN AWAY at how BEAUTIFUL and welcoming the venue is! Truly, photo's online do not give this venue the credit it is due! Patty took all of my notes from my original wedding plan and transformed everything to fit their venue all within 2.5 days!! She was absolutely the most amazing woman to work with. I just kept hugging her. Steve, her husband was so helpful with every single detail and everyone was just on board to make this the most amazing day of our lives. and TRULY, it was SO SO SO much better of a venue and our guests had the times of their lives here! They said it was the nicest wedding they have ever been to. Truly, Before you go searching for any other venue's, you MUST take time to visit this amazing place. They make dreams come true and they will forever be engraved in our hearts. Our guests will NEVER forget this either. They all were talking about booking even for large family events etc. The Bridal Suite- The Grooms Room - The Family Room - The Large beautiful Kitchen- The baby Grand Piano - The Billiards room - The Guests Rooms- The Dining Tent, The Outdoor Games, the Fire Pit, the Beautiful Scenery of the sheep farm in the background, The Barn area for lounging, the Beautiful Restrooms they bring in for guests outside... The Party Tent-- TRULY. You get so so so much, on top of the Heart and Soul of Patty & her Team to guide you through the process so effortlessly. Trust and Believe. If she can make my wedding as beautiful and perfect as it was in 2.5 days, I'm absolutely positive beyond the shadow of a doubt that she can make your special day just as perfect and even MORE perfect than you could ever imagine.
    Standing ovation for our Angels sent from Above

Chestnut Hill Villa 12
    Chestnut Hill Villa 13
    Chestnut Hill Villa 14

Chestnut Hill Villa's reply:

Your family was our blessing and has a very special place in our hearts! We are so thankful your day exceeded your expectations! Hearing that our team made such a special day in your life so perfect is what we work so hard to do! Thank you so much! Much love!

Kirsten · Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond Amazing

There are not enough positive words for me to use to describe how wonderful this venue is! Between choosing the venue, planning with them, and up until the day of everything was PERFECT! My husband and I knew right away that this was the BEST venue for us- it has class, outdoorsy feeling, and provides so fun! It was the PERFECT place for our family and friends too. We were able to spend the entire weekend with our bridal party, had the rehearsal Friday night, and didn’t check out until Sunday! Book the entire weekend!
    You’re able to bring your own vendors and make everything your own. There are no stipulations, besides the music ending by 10:00- but you can use a Bluetooth radio for your after party with your bridal party! Our ceremony started at 3:30 & it was PERFECT!
    Inside the villa is beautiful, so many rooms, a huge kitchen, and the bridal suite is fantastic! Also, there are SO MANY photos options and the swing is just adorable! There is a hotel onsite for your guest to stay, so it makes it so easy to plan and book everything! Patti, the director, is BEYOND phenomenal. She goes above and beyond to make sure the bride is happy, your vision is complete and accurate, and truly makes sure your entire time there is exactly how you pictured it! She responds immediately to emails and texts and never makes you feel nervous! She works so well with all your vendors to ensure everything is how you want it. Do yourself a favor and book this venue, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Chestnut Hill Villa & Patti for giving me the wedding of my dreams and being so amazing! Xoxo

Sent on 09/27/2019

Chestnut Hill Villa's reply:

Thank you Kirsten for your review! We are so happy to hear your day was perfect! :) That is what we aim for!

Carrie Weinhold · Married on 08/24/2019

Our wedding was amazing!

Chestnut hill villa was absolutely wonderful to deal with, every time we had a question Patti (the Villa venue manager) did everything that she could to respond promptly and answer everything. She has a lot of enthusiasm and I can tell that she wanted us to have a perfect day. weddings are quite expensive, but we were thrilled with the things that were included for us and the quality behind them. Thank you chestnut hill villa!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Chestnut Hill Villa's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie for your review! All of us here at Chestnut Hill Villa are wishing you and Joe a lifetime of happiness!