Cleveland, OH 44102 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cheryl Lynn Photography

Congratulations on your special moment.

I can be found on www.facebook.com/cheryllynnphotography or www.cheryl-lynn-photography.com.

Follow Cheryl Lynn Photography on

e7818ef57def3257 1413756891262 untitled 6211
untitled 6182

16 Reviews for Cheryl Lynn Photography

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Cheryl was amazing from start to finish. We sat down at a local coffee shop to meet in person where we went over our expectations. She was so helpful with her ideas. She captured the most beautiful images of my special day. She was very professional and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/18/2015

Cheryl did a great job with our wedding photos! Her pricing is affordable and she will make sure she gets the shots that you want. Will be calling her for a family photo session soon!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Cheryl Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany. You were such a great Bride to work with. Easy to communicate with. You did everything I asked of you. From the must have shot list to the designated helper. When we work together that ensures that you get the most out of your big day :)

Kazar · Married on 10/25/2014

Cheryl is awesome! Not only did our wedding pictures turn out absolutely gorgeous, her rates were affordable! She even helped us pick our outdoor ceremony location! Cheryl was on time and kept in contact through the weeks and days leading up to the wedding. My husband and I were so happy with her and her work, that we've already booked a family session with her! I plan to keep Cheryl as our family photographer. I highly recommend her for any event and will continue to do so!
    ♡ Kazar S

Sent on 11/10/2014

Cheryl Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you Kazar, you were such a beautiful bride :)

Award

Cheryl Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cheryl Lynn Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session
    When you book your wedding thru Cheryl Lynn Photography, you will receive a free engagement session.

• Flash Jam Entertainment
    Flash Jam Entertainment Wedding DJs

Excellent photographer who is easy to work with.

• ELEGANT ASSETS
    ELEGANT ASSETS Wedding Rentals

Cheryl is an excellent choice for your special event! First hiring her as my OWN photographer we built a wonderful relationship and have continued this relationship in our own businesses! She is kind, caring and understands what you want while not being pushy or forcing her own ideas down your throat. She is creative and attentive! A definate must for your special event!!

• Mother son wedding songs - Father Daughter Wedding Songs - First Dance Song
    Mother son wedding songs - Father Daughter Wedding Songs - First Dance Song Banquet Halls

I am from the Cleveland, Ohio area also & sell original wedding songs. My website is www.shopmysongs.com. You can check out Cheryl Lynn's for all your Photography needs for your special wedding day and more.