Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number

About Cherry on Top Events

The one stop party shop for every hostess with the mostess!!

Cherry on top partners with hosts to insure every wedding or event is complete with the perfect final touches. Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, showers…you host it, we can plan it! If you are looking for all of the fun of the party without the hassle of planning and coordinating; look no further. Show up at your next event feeling relaxed, organized and ready to be the talk of town! Call today and let Cherry on Top provide you with the ideal host experience!

Call or email today and let us begin planning the perfect Cherry on Top for your next event!!

373261352728398270451352573498285942517068191881n
Couple kissing
373261352728398270451352573498285942517068191881n

7 Reviews for Cherry on Top Events

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2013

Amazing wedding planner! Highly recommend. Wonderful ideas and suggestions. A complete professional and worth every penny! I was so grateful to have Jessica help with my entire wedding. I could not have done it without her.

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • User3405425 · event on: 06/15/2013

Once again, Cherry on Top Events delivered. A stylish and fun event that ran smoothly with great results. It's so nice to know that not only are the decisions leading up to a party handled, but you can relax at the event because the night is in good hands. Another creative and beautifully executed party. Could not have done it without them!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2013

I did not think I needed a wedding planner for my Lake Geneva wedding; now that I worked with Jessica, I am happy to admit I was completely wrong! I can't imagine planning the wedding without Jessica, and there were things behind the scenes the day and night of the wedding that Jessica took care of that I never even knew about. My wedding was absolutely perfect. Jessica worked with my style, has personal relationships with all the vendors, was completely responsive to all my questions and emails, and make my wedding so seamless and special. She really went above and beyond her call of duty, and I am so grateful to her attention to detail and professionalism.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Cherry on Top Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Scott Parr Weddings Wedding DJs

Cherry on Top Events gives you ideas, talent, passion and experience so that you can relax and celebrate the best wedding ever! Let your wedding be all it can be, Cherry on Top Events is a tremendous service and value.

• Lake Geneva, 53147 See on map
    2622035552 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cherry on Top Events)