9500 Yund Road, Benton Harbor, MI 49022 Map · Phone number

About Cherry Knoll Events

Cherry Knoll is a beautiful wedding venue located in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Allowing only one wedding per weekend, you will have all the time you need to capture plenty of photos and make lifelong memories on your special day. When it comes to your wedding, they believe your dreams and imagination can be a reality. Whether you are hosting a rehearsal dinner, engagement party, ceremony or reception; nature’s beauty will serve as the perfect decor at this venue.

Facilities and Capacity
We are an outdoor venue that can accommodate up to 300 guests. We feature stunning outdoor scenery with fields of wildflowers and a reflecting pond, Cherry Knoll will provide a unique and breathtaking backdrop for your wedding.

Cherry Knoll provides all-inclusive packages to make planning your wedding simple. They can also provide event planning services to make your wedding stress-free.

Other Services
Several additional services accompany those listed above, such as aisle runners, aisle markers and tents. They have a variety of different wedding and event items for you to choose from. Items offered include wedding decor such as:

• Aisle markers

Couple photo
Couple photo
Reception hall
Reception hall
The trees are a perfect backdrop to a tasty cake table.
The trees are a perfect backdrop to a tasty cake table.
Couple silhouette
The bride in swing
Veranda
Veranda
Cherry Knoll
Cedar Canopy - Unique space to host outside reception.  Great photo opportunity!
Cedar Canopy - Unique space to host outside reception. Great photo opportunity!
Cherry Knoll in the Autumn - View from the bottom of the hill

Cherry Knoll Events 6
  • jasmine

jasmine · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect outdoor venue

Out of every aspect involved in wedding planning the venue was the most important for my husband and I. I had felt that all the venues surrounding my hometown (Bremen, IN) were constantly being used by other people I knew and I wanted a venue that was unique, not overused, and checked off all my wants. My husband and I looked at numerous venues and found Cherry Knoll Events and I instantly knew it would be our venue. Cheri and Wayne own the large property the venue is held on and actually live in the beautiful log house as seen in photos. Cheri handles communication with clients and always was quick to respond to my emails, calls, and texts. She and Wayne were very flexible with when my husband and I could come look at the property and made the entire wedding planning process a bit easier with their advice and suggestions. The venue has a 'man cave' that is pretty huge for the guys to get ready in. There is also an adorable area for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready in overlooking the woodsy scenery with plenty of mirrors, seating, and a bathroom. The site has two different areas to get married at, we chose by the pond as it had amazing views. The reception was also held at Cherry Knoll. Another aspect we loved was that while Cheri and Wayne had suggested vendors, we were aloud to hire whatever vendor we wanted which gave us a lot of flexibility since many venues give you a list of vendors you HAVE to use. Overall, Cheri and Wayne helped make our day perfect. Both are welcoming, hospitable, and genuine. Their adult children who helped with day of coordination are also very kind and helpful. Prior to the wedding many family members were a bit unsure of my husband and I's decision to have our wedding be 70 minutes from our hometown. However, after the wedding everyone agreed that the drive was worth it because the venue was gorgeous and beyond their expectations. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this location :)

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Cherry Knoll Events 7
    Cherry Knoll Events 8
    Cherry Knoll Events 9

Alicia · Married on 08/18/2018

Cheri and Wayne were absolutely phenomenal! The venue is beautiful and gives you so many options on how to personalize and make your wedding yours!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Cherry Knoll Events 10
    Cherry Knoll Events 11
    Cherry Knoll Events 12

Errol Matthews · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing Venue

I'm a bit late on my review but wanted to express my and my wife's sincerest gratitude to both Wayne and Cherie. They both have done an amazing job in helping make my and my wife Alicia's big day memorable and just amazing. They were beyond helpful, even during the chaos with the golf cart delivery service. Words cant express how grateful we are. Money well spent, to say the least. The property was absolutely beautiful, GREAT for pictures!!! Their home is beautiful and I and my father enjoyed the stories the pictures and accolades to Wayne told, as we read book titles and headings in the Groom's dressing area.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Cherry Knoll Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Garden, Loft
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens