Chelsea, MI 48118 Map · Phone number

About Chelsea Village Flowers

We have over 15 years of experience creating wedding floral design in Chelsea, Michigan! We can't wait to meet you and discuss every single detail of your most important day! Show us your style, tell us who you are, and we'll encapsulate it perfectly through gorgeous flowers. We're obsessed with finding the perfect blooms just for you. Every piece is handcrafted and hand-delivered and made with love!

Follow Chelsea Village Flowers on

bb04b3070e3d7f9f NEW LOGO for Car
andrews 302

3 Reviews for Chelsea Village Flowers

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

I worked mostly with Jenny at Chelsea Village Flowers, who was recommended by a coworker. I couldn't have possibly picked anyone better! I didn't have a huge flower budget and she worked well within it to create a beautiful look and totally exceeded all of my expectations. Our flowers were wildflowers with a focus on daisies, and they were somehow simultaneously sweet and elegant. I had lots of greenery throughout the space, and it was all lush and gorgeous through the entire night. I also loved that my bouquet doubled as my sweetheart table decor - it was so smart to bring extra vases for them! Jenny is really easy to work with and can create gorgeous looks even if you have a hard time describing what you want (I learned through the planning process that I know NOTHING about flowers). She was super flexible and took my changes in stride. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

Chelsea Village Flowers did the personal flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres) and several arrangements for our wedding ceremony and they were absolutely stunning. At our first and only in-person meeting, Jennifer was super nice, knowledgable, and organized. We reviewed the photos I had pulled of what I was looking for and she completely understood my vision - bringing out examples of different plants and fillers to use and making suggestions for what would look good together. She was also very accommodating to a few changes later on in the process. The end result was exactly what I was hoping for (maybe even better)!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Jacob · Married on 06/13/2015

She is so creative! She took my vision and made it better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Chelsea Village Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Jade Social
    Jade Social Wedding Invitations

I love working with Chelsea Village Flowers! Jenny's passion shines through in everything she creates. She is a pleasure to work with!

• Chelsea, 48118 See on map