345 Main Street, Brookville, PA, Brookville, PA 15825 Map · Phone number
1 review
Availability Check your date

About Chateau d'Argy

Located in Historic Downtown Brookville, Chateau d’Argy is a beautifully renovated wedding venue. Originally built in 1901 and renovated in 2018, the venue provides plenty of historic character for all your wedding events, while also having modern amenities and conveniences. Chateau d’Argy is in the heart of downtown Brookville, situated on Main Street and just a few blocks from Redbank Creek.

Facilities and Capacity

Chateau d’Argy is the perfect venue for events of all sizes. With over 10,500 square feet of space throughout their facility, they have plenty of room to fit you and your wedding guests comfortably. The venue includes large banquet areas, bar space, a bridal suite, ceremony area, and more.

Chateau d’Argy offers multiple customizable packages so couples can find one that perfectly fits their needs. In addition to weddings, Chateau d’Argy is a great venue for bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. Included in the starting site fee for the venue are:

• Chairs
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Servers

Cuisine

Chateau d’Argy offers on-site catering services. With a variety of catering options including buffet style, family style, hors d’oeurves, plated service, and stations you can choose exactly what you want for your special day. The staff at Chateau d’Argy offers tastings for you and your significant other to make sure the menu is perfectly suited for your event. While the venue does not have a liquor license, there is a bar space in the facility that clients may use as long as they bring in their own bartenders and alcohol.

fulldiningroom 51 1020457
fulldiningroom 51 1020457

1 Reviews for Chateau d'Argy

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing! Chateau d'Argy far exceeded our expectations!

Choosing Chateau d'Argy was the best decision I made for my wedding. Kari and Jacob went above and beyond to make my wedding the best ever. With this being a fairly new venue, you would never be able to tell! They were so organized, easy to reach and answered all of my questions with ease. They were super flexible with things I had requested and it was really a pleasure to work with them.

The catering team that also works with them were phenomenal! Seriously, I have never had more compliments about the venue and the food about a wedding before. They have a pretty wide variety when it came to choosing a menu. The staff was also quick and very polite.

We had over 300 guests that attended my wedding and when we realized the night before we needed another table, the staff quickly set one up as if it stood there the entire time. The building is so large and spacious, it was easy to navigate through people and tables. No one felt crowded at all. I also was in a few weeks before my wedding when they were setting up for a baby shower and optimized the space for that as well. So large or small, they got your events covered!

The Bridal suite that is upstairs IS AMAZING! My photographer had a field day taking pictures with all the victorian furniture upstairs along with the natural lighting that we had from all the windows. It had all the accommodations for my wedding party and the day of, myself and my girls got dressed there before the ceremony up town. We were able to leave all of our belongings in the room with no worry at all. All the beautiful details of the building made decorating that much easier for me.

I never though that I would be able to get married in my hometown but thanks to Chateau d'Argy- they made that a reality for me. I really can't say how appreciative I am that I got to have my wedding there. From beginning to end, everything was perfect.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Chateau d'Argy FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Catering Services, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables