Charismatic Bride

Elk Grove, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Charismatic Bride believes your day should not be full of unnecessary stress!!!

There is No Traffic, No Waiting in a Crowded Salon, No Delays, No Rush, No Stress when Charismatic Bride comes to you.

Teri and Charismatic Bride Team is an All Licensed, Insured & Highly trained stylist. Extensively trained By Top leading companies in the industry. Charismatic Bride Has been been Featured in Wedding Woof, Bridal Musings, Wedding Chicks, 7X7, Carats and Cakes, Something Turquoise, Pure Wow just to name a few. Charismatic Bride organize hair and makeup in a timely Manor in the comfort of your preferred location. With over 20years experience in the industry Charismatic Bride Strives to be up to date on all of the top bridal looks with ongoing yearly education.

We thrive on long-lasting Classic timeless Bridal looks with a modern Twist.

I Believe it’s ALL about you!

I truly enjoy working with all my Brides start their special day off right! It does not matter to me if you wish for a simple natural bridal look or if you're looking for a full Glam look. I here to help you look and feel your best...
I'm here for you In all your beauty needs My Studio Offers

• Wedding party Makeup and Hair
  • Makeup Services- includes Contouring, Eye makeup, lashes,
  • Bridal Hair and makeup
  • On location for the wedding day
  • *Charismatic Studio Services*
  • Permanent makeup services- Lip Blushing, Powder Brows, Nano Brow, Microblading
  • Airbrush (included for brides extra price for the bridal party)
  • MY MAKEUP KIT Includes brands such as Giorgio Armani, Dior, Estee Lauder, Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Makeup Forever, Hour Glass, Tart, Inglot, Temptu, Pat Mcgrath,

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Natalie B. Married on 04/30/2022

Easy and Beautifully Done

I was having a hard time finding someone who I felt would be a good fit for my wedding makeup, but when I saw Teri’s work and talked to her I knew she was who I wanted to work with. She was great at getting back to me, was very patient, and was super friendly. She was able to do exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup and answered all of my questions, no matter how tiny or insignificant they were. I normally don’t wear makeup, so she was able to give me an elevated natural look, which I appreciated because I still looked like myself. We used the airbrush for the makeup, which was great because it didn’t feel like I was wearing a lot of makeup. She also did my moms makeup and hair and it looked fantastic! Overall amazing and would highly recommend hiring her for your wedding or any other event. Will definitely use again in the future for special events.
    Dina L. Married on 10/03/2021

Teri is amazing to work with and a joy to be around!

Teri was hired to do hair and make-up for both our reveal and our wedding. Each time she was timely, professional, and amazing. From the very first point of contact, I could tell that Teri was going to be a wonderful addition to the team helping to bring together a fabulous day for my husband and I. There was no request or little detail which she was unable to respond to or provide. I wish I had an event to go to every weekend, just so that I could have Teri come by. She is a joy to be around AND she knows how to make everyone look and feel their best. Thank you for being a part of our special day Teri.

Charismatic Bride's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, Dina, It was a true honor to help you on two special days. I work hard to meet your Bridal expectations. So Im very happy to hear I hit the mark for you and your bridal party. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kelsey Hammill
Kelsey Hammill
Hair Artist

I have been in the hair industry since 2007, graduating from Paul Mitchell in Costa Mesa, California. It has been important to take every opportunity that I am able to for continued education- so I can keep up with new products and trends. Art has always been important passion in my life, and I have taken many art classes starting when I was young. Being creative is important to hairstyling, and I truly love being involved in special event styling. I have perfected my techniques to give the best results for clients to look picture perfect for any special event!

Desert Child Events Desert Child Events Wedding Planners

Teri always does such a fantastic job! She masters the classic, flawless look for brides and their party, and uses products that last you through a whole day and night of kissing and dancing. Highly recommend!

CMYK Photography CMYK Photography Wedding Photographers

Teri was a pleasure to work with, very professional. As a photographer, I value the wedding day running on time and Teri is very conscious of keeping on schedule while also making the bride look extra beautiful. - Chris Kisela CMYK Photography

Hair and Makeup by Katye Rose Hair and Makeup by Katye Rose Wedding Hair & Makeup

Charismatic Bride and I have worked many weddings together over the past couple years. Throughout the years Teri's beautiful bridal hair and makeup work and professionalism has inspired me to grow in my artistry. Thank you Teri, and don't stop inspiring others around you!

9554 Soaring Oaks Dr Elk Grove, CA, 95758
Location of (Charismatic Bride)
1700 Newbury Park Dr San Jose, CA, 95133
(408) 658-0157

Tuesday - Sunday
9554 Soaring Oaks Elk Grove, CA, 95758
(408) 658-0157

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding