Charismatic Bride Reviews

Charismatic Bride 7
  • Ronnie jo

Ronnie jo · Married on 09/22/2018

Lady of many talents

Teri is a very talented lady. She will take your ideas and perfect them. I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with Teri Lacro, and I will definitely hire her again for any hair and makeup services.

Teri and her assistant showed up 100% for my girls and me on my wedding day. They provided hair and makeup services for four of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and aunt. We were all glowing by the time Teri and her assistant were done with our hair and makeup. I could not believe my eyes when I saw my finish look. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I know it was my wedding day but I honestly felt that Teri made me look flawless. I was beyond happy her services. Teri is also a very sweet and kind lady to work with. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Ronnie

Thanks so much for your kind words... You were a true Pleasure to work with. I really enjoyed getting to know you.

Carly · Married on 09/08/2018

Teri and her team made me not only feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day, but they also made my bridal party and moms feel stunning too! They arrived the morning of, on time (which is huge for a super type A stress case like me) and they immediately got to work setting up. They were both so easy going, professional, and made me feel so calm all morning. I would absolutely recommend Teri to any bride that wants to look beautiful on her big day!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Charismatic Bride 8
    Charismatic Bride 9

Carina · Married on 07/26/2018

Teri and her team were outstanding! She did a beautiful job on my girls and of course did fantastically with my hair and make up. I even made last minute changes on the spot for my hair and make up and she had no problem with it and she executed it perfectly. I couldn't have asked for more :)

Sent on 08/05/2018

Charismatic Bride's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words we are so pleased you were happy with our services

Daniella · Married on 04/13/2018

I'm so grateful to have found Teri. She was so easy to work with: professional, perfectionistic, and somehow read my crazy mind to get exactly the right look.
    Teri also worked on my 7 yr old daughter and my mother in her 60's. And both ladies looked amazing.
    Not only did we look and feel great, but got to enjoy the whole evening without ever worrying about touching up. She somehow made it all last! Love her!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Charismatic Bride's reply:

Oh thanks you Danielle for your kind words. I enjoy help you and your party look there best.

Melanie · Married on 04/13/2018

Teri was FANTASTIC! The trial went well. I sent her a few photos beforehand and we discussed what I wanted for both make-up and hair. We both agreed on make-up and hair right away, which was great. She also did my bridesmaid's hair and make-up day of the wedding along with the hair of my flower girl. The girls were happy with their looks! Teri was professional, warm, kind, accommodating, and most importantly, listened to what my girls and I wanted done. I highly recommend Teri!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Charismatic Bride 10
    Charismatic Bride 11
    Charismatic Bride 12
    Charismatic Bride 13

Melanie

Oh, Im so Hornor You choose Me to help you on your special day. I truly enjoyed getting to know you. I wish all the happiness in the world and I hope we can stay connected.
    Teri
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/25/2017

I really loved working with Teri and her team. I was traveling to the wedding from out of town and on a three month timeline. She was super flexible and patient and showed me great options during the trial that made the big day easy and enjoyable! I cried pretty much through the entire wedding and my make up completely stayed in place! My hair was stunning and fit well with my theme and outfit. I definitely recommend Teri!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Abby · Married on 10/21/2017

I LOVED working with Teri! She came highly recommended by my photographer and after working with her, I completely understand why. I had my trial, engagement session, rehearsal dinner, and full bridal party hair and makeup done with her. She did an AMAZING job for every single event and every single woman in my party including my Mom! She nailed the look I wanted on my wedding day! I felt like the most beautiful bride. I was floating on air the entire day! For our engagement session, Teri met with me at 6:30 a.m. so that I’d be ready and back in SF by 10:00 a.m. for our photo shoot. The fact Teri was so accommodating with every request helped immensely during the entire process. I sent her many, many emails at the start. She kindly responded to every one and answered every question I had about the process. I would highly recommend Teri for your future wedding! I told Teri on my wedding day I was very sad I didn’t have another time scheduled with her. She was a big part of my 2017 life. She’s the best!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Teri and her team was a pure joy to work with! She does AMAZING work and made myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids look awesome on my big day.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2016

Teri is INCREDIBLY talented!! She did my wedding hair this past weekend and I felt like a queen. It didn't fall out and I had a bunch of extensions in, and a heavy hair clip, and she made it happen. I went to 5 hair trials before finding Teri, and within 15 minutes of the trial she did better than anyone else who has ever done an updo on me (and I am extremely picky... hence the 5 trials). I couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist!! My mom and aunt's hair looked incredible too! Everyone was so beyond happy with their hair, I can't recommend Teri any more. She worked so efficiently too, and was way ahead of schedule which was great for a tight timeline on the wedding day! Thank you Teri!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Teri was absolutely amazing to work with! If you are looking for a vintage wave for your wedding day, the book with Teri. She did both my hair and makeup for my wedding day and I received compliments from all of my guests. The makeup and hair lasted all night, even through the sweating while dancing and eating and drinking.
    Teri was super flexible with scheduling my trial and day-of wedding hair and makeup which was amazing since I was an out-of-town bride. Katye helped with hair and makeup for the moms and bridesmaids in the day of the wedding and she was just as attentive and amazing. Everyone looked flawless. No complaints here! Everyone looked beatiful, but not overly done up, on the wedding day, making everyone happy and creating gorgeous pictures. Thanks Teri and Katye!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Regina · Married on 07/17/2016

Teri and her team did an amazing job for me, both our mothers and four ladies in our bridal party. Teri was extremely punctual - She arrived right on time (at 6.30am!!) and completed all our make-up and hair services exactly as planned in the proposed timeline. Teri made sure that everyone's make-up and hairstyles were done to each lady's individual preference and personal style, and all of us were extremely pleased with Teri's work. Our make-up and hair held perfectly the entire day from 1pm to 11pm. It was such a pleasure and privilege having Teri as my wedding stylist!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Cady · Married on 06/24/2016

Teri Lacro was hands-down the best stylist I could have hoped for on my wedding day. Her careful planning of the morning's schedule combined with the trial we did several months earlier, made for a smooth morning getting ready. Her sense of humor, bright smile, willingness to join in conversations, and also allowing for those tender moments with family and friends meant she kept me very calm while I was getting ready. Not only is her demeanor kind and professional, but her work is OUTSTANDING! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and Teri is the reason why. Teri listened to my vision and made it a reality. My hair and makeup stayed picture perfect the entire time! I highly recommend this wonderfully talented woman.

Sent on 07/07/2016

marlo · Married on 05/27/2016

Teri and her team were amazing! Pre-wedding Teri was incredibly responsive via phone and email and extremely flexible in scheduling my hair and makeup trial. It is clear that she has years of experience doing her job as she's phenomenal at it and makes you feel like the very best version of you on your special day.

All of my friends and family who had services done as well were thrilled with the results; the professionalism and skill of Teri and her team of artists will make your wedding day or big event go smoothly and you will look fabulous.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Teri did an amazing job at my wedding. The bridal hair and makeup came out so fantastic. She was so organized and kind. Teri even helped out my husband to cover-up a cut on his face that he got the night before the wedding. I will cherish the photos of the day, the hair/makeup for the rest of my life. Thank you Teri!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Emily · Married on 03/20/2016

Teri is so wonderful! She is professional, kind, attentive, patient and all-around amazing. I felt like a goddess on my wedding day. Teri really took her time during the trial to help me achieve the look I wanted and recreated it perfectly on the day of the wedding. She has a very calming energy and is so easy to work with. I found her by referral from another bride and have already referred her to my newly engaged friends. You can't go wrong with Teri!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Ariana · Married on 12/19/2015

OMG Charismatic Bride made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I have to say all of my friends even said that their hair and makeup was the BEST its ever been!! Teri was amazing. She was on time and just so great. I can't say enough amazing things about her. Very very thankful for her and her assistant Kat who was equally amazing.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Dathao · Married on 11/21/2015

I am extremely happy to have Teri as my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding day. I knew little to nothing about hair and make up, and I was nervous about showing everyone how I look like without glasses, wearing a dress, and being all dolled up. However Teri simplified the process and encouraged me to find my inspiration on and offline. She reminded me that it’s my big day and she will make sure that the bridal party look will not outshine mine.

The morning of my wedding, Teri showed up promptly at the time she said she would. I was supremely impressed by Teri’s precision from the time she got in the door and set up until the end after the bridal party and I left to the venue. Teri surprisingly took no breaks and completed all my bridesmaids’ makeup all within schedule (which was extremely important for photos and video) allowing for ample time at the end for touch-ups. She strategically scheduled my hair and make up right before my last bridesmaid’s.

Teri was very thoughtful, attentive, and compassionate. This was especially helpful during my turn for hair and makeup. When I felt faint from lack of sleep, lack of food, and major anxiety for the big day, Teri called in my bridesmaids to get me food and water. She stopped doing my make up and suggested I eat while she did my hair. Teri managed to be efficient, patient, and gracious in the midst of the chaos when the videographer and photographer arrived and started taking so many different shots.

In the end, I was thrilled with the overall look. It was timeless, romantic, and still very natural – exactly what I wanted! However I was more thankful for someone like Teri to help me through my morning. In addition to her efficiency and graciousness, Teri is beyond talented and takes a great deal of pride in her work. This is shown through the subtleties of her process, from setup through finishing touches. I’d be honored to be made up by Teri again in the future!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Kasi · Married on 09/06/2015

Teri and her team were PHENOMENAL! Teri was so kind and helpful throughout my entire engagement, from our consultation to the day of. She was prompt, so kind, and most importantly she made me and all of my bridesmaids look gorgeous!!! Both my bridesmaids and myself received so many compliments on our hair and makeup and how beautiful they both turned out. I can tell you that I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and I have Teri to thank, definitely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding, thank you Teri you are FabULOUS!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Charismatic Bride's reply:

Kasi your so sweet I really enjoyed getting to know you. It was Our pleasure to help you and your party look and feel there best.
    Thanks
    Teri Lacro / charismatic bride

Sara · Married on 08/29/2015

I am so glad I booked Charismatic Bride for my wedding! Everything about my hair and makeup for my wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Teri and her team!

I really appreciated being able to have a trial appointment before the "big day". Teri made sure to take her time and listen to everything I said about how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I was always comfortable during my trial and and Teri was a pleasure to spend time with.

On the day of my wedding, Teri and her team arrived exactly on time! She had the schedule down and got things going in an organized manner. I had myself, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and 3 flower girls to get through, so the team made sure to stay on schedule without anyone feeling pressured or rushed. All of my bridesmaids were taken care of so well and we all looked amazing by the end!

I could not happier with my experience and would definitely recommend Charismatic Bride to any friends who are looking for a hair & makeup vendor!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Sara
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm very happy you and your bridal party where all happy with my teams hair and makeup services. I really enjoyed getting to know you. I wish you all the best.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Teri and Charismatic Bride. Teri is crazy talented, and a breeze to work with. From the minute I met her, I felt comfortable and in great hands. She confirmed my wedding date was open, and we scheduled a trial right away. She listened to my thoughts, and then exceeded my expectations. Come wedding day, I knew I had nothing to worry about when it came to makeup. She also did the makeup for my five bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked absolutely STUNNING and loved their look. Between my sisters and I, we have been in a couple dozen (!!!) weddings, and we all said that this was BY FAR our most favorite makeup. It was glamorous and flawless, yet not overdone – just perfect! Teri is just awesome, and I would book her again in a second.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Charismatic Bride's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm so happy, that you were all happy with my Makeup service. And thanks for taking the time to review me.

Dana · Married on 08/14/2015

Teri is an incredible person, artist and vendor. She is friendly, professional, curtious and highly experienced. She takes the time to ensure she hears your desires and helps discuss ideas to create your ideal look. I was never rushed or made to feel like I had too many questions or adjustments. I am already planning another hair and makeup day with Teri and will absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of hair and makeup services! She is amazing!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Dana · Married on 08/14/2015

Teri did my hair and makeup on my wedding day and for my post wedding photoshoot! She did an absolutely incredible job both times! She is such a sweet woman and easy to work with. I plan to return to Teri when I need professional services!
    I would absolutely recommend her for both hair and makeup services!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Dana
    - You're so sweet I enjoyed working with you and helping you look your best for these very special events. It was truly my pleasure to work with such amazing and beautiful person inside and out.
    Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this review.
    Sincerely -
    Teri Lacro/Charismatic Bride

Becca · Married on 07/11/2015

Teri Lacro is so amazing and I could not give a higher recommendation for your wedding day! She is extremely professional, organized and passionate about her work. She takes the time to listen to you and adjust her work to what you truly want for your look. She is such a lovely and kind person and I had so much fun working with her. I love her and now plan to see her as my hair stylist and makeup artist should I ever need it again! Book her NOW!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/30/2014

Teri was amazing to work with! She is such a genuine, sweet, and professional makeup artist. I had a horrible experience with the makeup artist I initially booked and was not looking forward to starting the search all over again but the minute I spoke to Teri she instantly made me feel comfortable. She did an amazing job on my makeup and I would definitely use her for all my future events!

Sent on 06/11/2014