Encino, CA 91316 Map · Phone number

About Chantel & Bella

We are a small boutique cake & floral shop servicing all of Los Angeles, Orange County, Temecula, San Diego & Santa Barbara! We specialize in wedding cakes, dessert bars, and floral arrangements. From cakes to bouquets, we will work with you to create your dream wedding come true.

Follow Chantel & Bella on

bouquet
img6947

11 Reviews for Chantel & Bella

Gia · Married on 11/19/2017

Chantel's cakes are amazing! I am not a huge sweets person, so my husband was the one really making the decision on the cake and out of all of the samples, we had such a hard time choosing! They were all baked to perfection with flavors ranging from the standard to a few more exotic flavors. I love supporting smaller, local vendors and I really felt like we hit the jackpot with Chantel. We ordered a 3 tier cake without decoration and then realized that we didn't have anyone to decorate the cake day of! We left the flowers near the cake table and when it was finally presented to us the night of the wedding, I couldn't have been more pleased. Chantel did not have to go out of her way to decorate the cake with the flowers and it was just such a simple, sweet gesture that makes me want to share her info with everyone I meet. She will be at the top of my list for the next event I throw!

shakari · Married on 10/08/2017

Chantel's cakes are so beautiful, but even more importantly (for a foodie like me) DELICIOUS. EVERYONE was raving about how great the cake looked and tasted. It's one thing to have a huge fondant cake (ours didn't have fondant I don't believe, though their company does provide cakes with fondant) BUT it's hard to make those cakes taste good. This cake was so beautiful and we also decided to add flowers on it to finish off the look. She arrived on time and the price was very reasonable considering everyone else will charge you an arm and a leg for just a plain white cake! Take a look at my photos! I'm so proud! Thanks Chantel! <3

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Chantel & Bella 1

Chantel & Bella's reply:

Shakari, you are so very sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words! It makes me SO HAPPY to hear back from my clients. It was such a pleasure working with you. I am so thrilled to hear that everybody, especially the bride + groom, loved the cake!!!! Congratulations again to you both!!!! xo Best Wishes, Chantel

Brittny · Married on 09/22/2017

Chantel was amazing! She was extremely friendly and provided a delicious and cute cake tasting experience! Her almond cake is to die for! I can't wait to get my cake cake for my wedding! Her designs are so beautiful!

Chantel & Bella 2

Award

Chantel & Bella FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local