Irvine, Encino, CA 92620 Map · Phone number

About Chantel & Bella

We are a small boutique cake & floral shop servicing all of Los Angeles, Orange County, Temecula, San Diego & Santa Barbara! We specialize in wedding cakes, dessert bars, and floral arrangements. From cakes to bouquets, we will work with you to create your dream wedding come true.

Follow Chantel & Bella on

Chantel & Bella 5
  • Janet

Janet Negrete · Married on 10/27/2018

An amazing Duo!

When we were researching for wedding cakes we had a little bit of a hard time because I myself enjoy baking. And for that reason my wedding would have to be extra delicious and unique. I knew I would have to find an amazing cake. That's when we became across Chantel & Bella. While arranging our cake taste we realized that she also did wedding floral arrangements. What an amazing duo I thought!!!
    We booked Chantel for our cake and wedding arrangements, we loved both services. Her cake flavors were my favorite she has a great variety to choose from and they all have their unique flavors :)
    Not only were our guest pleased with the cake but they were mesmerized with my wedding bouquet. Chantel's beautiful work was portrayed in the lovely bouquet she created for my special day. The combination that she came up with was wonderful as well as the table arrangements.
    I highly recommend Chantel if you are looking for quality, she was easy to work with and super helpful!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Chantel & Bella 6
    Chantel & Bella 7
    Chantel & Bella 8

Chantel & Bella's reply:

Janet, Thank you so more for your thoughtful words! You & Husband were an absolute pleasure to work with. I couldn't be happier for you both!!! It was such a gorgeous wedding! Cheers to bright and everlasting future together!Hope to work again soon!

Best Wishes,
    Chantel

Sarah · event on 01/06/2018

We had Chantel and Bella make a beautiful semi-naked, flower topped, smash cake for my daughter’s first birthday. It was exactly as I’d pictured and they even dropped it off the morning of the birthday party. We would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Gia · Married on 11/19/2017

Chantel's cakes are amazing! I am not a huge sweets person, so my husband was the one really making the decision on the cake and out of all of the samples, we had such a hard time choosing! They were all baked to perfection with flavors ranging from the standard to a few more exotic flavors. I love supporting smaller, local vendors and I really felt like we hit the jackpot with Chantel. We ordered a 3 tier cake without decoration and then realized that we didn't have anyone to decorate the cake day of! We left the flowers near the cake table and when it was finally presented to us the night of the wedding, I couldn't have been more pleased. Chantel did not have to go out of her way to decorate the cake with the flowers and it was just such a simple, sweet gesture that makes me want to share her info with everyone I meet. She will be at the top of my list for the next event I throw!

Sent on 01/18/2018