Chantel & Bella Reviews

11 | Encino, CA

11 Reviews for Chantel & Bella

11 Chantel & Bella Reviews

Gia · Married on 11/19/2017

Chantel's cakes are amazing! I am not a huge sweets person, so my husband was the one really making the decision on the cake and out of all of the samples, we had such a hard time choosing! They were all baked to perfection with flavors ranging from the standard to a few more exotic flavors. I love supporting smaller, local vendors and I really felt like we hit the jackpot with Chantel. We ordered a 3 tier cake without decoration and then realized that we didn't have anyone to decorate the cake day of! We left the flowers near the cake table and when it was finally presented to us the night of the wedding, I couldn't have been more pleased. Chantel did not have to go out of her way to decorate the cake with the flowers and it was just such a simple, sweet gesture that makes me want to share her info with everyone I meet. She will be at the top of my list for the next event I throw!

shakari · Married on 10/08/2017

Chantel's cakes are so beautiful, but even more importantly (for a foodie like me) DELICIOUS. EVERYONE was raving about how great the cake looked and tasted. It's one thing to have a huge fondant cake (ours didn't have fondant I don't believe, though their company does provide cakes with fondant) BUT it's hard to make those cakes taste good. This cake was so beautiful and we also decided to add flowers on it to finish off the look. She arrived on time and the price was very reasonable considering everyone else will charge you an arm and a leg for just a plain white cake! Take a look at my photos! I'm so proud! Thanks Chantel! <3

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Chantel & Bella 1

Chantel & Bella's reply:

Shakari, you are so very sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words! It makes me SO HAPPY to hear back from my clients. It was such a pleasure working with you. I am so thrilled to hear that everybody, especially the bride + groom, loved the cake!!!! Congratulations again to you both!!!! xo Best Wishes, Chantel

Brittny · Married on 09/22/2017

Chantel was amazing! She was extremely friendly and provided a delicious and cute cake tasting experience! Her almond cake is to die for! I can't wait to get my cake cake for my wedding! Her designs are so beautiful!

Chantel & Bella 2

Marrisa · Married on 01/07/2017

We ordered our wedding cake along with 4 dozen rose cupcakes from Chantel&Bella. Everything was amazing from start to finish. Her signature "rose" design is so gorgeous! All our guests raved about how amazing everything was! Thank you!

Brianna · Married on 12/04/2016

Chantel was amazing to work with. The cake was so beautiful and delicious... exactly what we requested. So many of our guests keep asking us who made the cake! That's how good it was!!! Thank you for everything!!!

Jamie · Married on 12/03/2016

So happy we chose Chantel&Bella to do our cake. Everything was absolutely perfect. We ordered a 2 tier almond cake with raspberry filling, it was so delicious and exactly what we wanted.

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2016

I loved everything about our dessert bar! The cake, the rose cupcakes & the cakepops! Everything was so adorable and exactly what we wanted. Chantel was amazing to work with and made the wedding planning so much easier on us!

Julie · Married on 10/02/2016

I heard about Chantel&Bella's cakes from my friends wedding! I loved their cake so much I had to know who made it and have it for my own wedding! Chantel is very sweet and professional. Her cakes are so delicious and beautiful. I even ordered 6 dozen cake-pops for wedding favors and can't even explain how cute they were! She individually wrapped each one and tied matching ribbon to them fro us. She went above & beyond. Everything was perfect!!

Brooke · Married on 09/17/2016

We did about 6 cake tastings in LA, and Chatel&Bella's was by far the best. She even does pickup tasting which i loved becasue my fiance (now husband!!) got to enjoy it late at night after dinner. Chantel was amazing so her communication was spot on. We ordered a 3 tier cake, each tier a different flavor: almond cake with raspberry, red velvet & lemon cake with a lemon curd. All I can say is YUM. Will definitely use again when we need cakes!

Ellie · Married on 07/17/2016

Our cake from Chantel&Bella was absolutely amazing! Chantel was so easy to work with and so nice!! It was so hard to choose a flavor from her tasting. We loved all the selections she had to offer so we ended up picking 2 flavors for our 2 tiered cake and 2 flavors for our cupcakes. She was so accommodating and met all our picky needs hehe Will definitely recommend to all my family & friends. Thank Chantel!

Sarah · event on: 01/06/2018

We had Chantel and Bella make a beautiful semi-naked, flower topped, smash cake for my daughter’s first birthday. It was exactly as I’d pictured and they even dropped it off the morning of the birthday party. We would absolutely use them again.