P.O. Box 33, Maple Shade, NJ 08052 Map · Phone number

About Champion Sound Productions

Your wedding is a celebration of your love. All of the most important people in your life gather out of love and respect for you. Your vows are made before these honored guests because you care as much about them as they care about you. And when your vows are spoken, the place explodes with applause ... and smiles ... and tears!

Our style of DJ entertainment has been refined and tailored for weddings. Our style is elegant and classy, and at the same time, incredibly fun. (Be sure to bring comfortable shoes.) Your guests will talk about the fun they had for years.

Champion Sound Productions provides wedding entertainment that brings families and friends together. We take the time to find out what YOU want and we customize each wedding for the dreams of each client so no two weddings are the same. We LOVE our profession. It shows in everything we do.

You may think it's all about money. IT'S NOT.

You may think it's about how big the DJ company is. IT'S NOT.

You may think it's all about how fancy their equipment is. IT'S NOT.

It's all about how much a DJ company cares about you. In other words, it's all about an attitude
that puts you first.

That's what we're all about. We put you first. Yes, our equipment is professional and reliable.
But our company isn't the biggest ... nor the smallest. We're kind of in the middle. So are our prices.

You'll quickly see that we love what we do. And we take care of you. That makes all the difference.

One way we take care of you is with a pre-planning meeting. We'll sit down and create an
entertainment plan built around your tastes. And if you can't meet in person, we'll set up a
detailed schedule of events over the phone. Either way, there are no surprises. You can simply
relax and enjoy your event.

What really matters at your event is great entertainment, great fun, and a packed dance floor.

We care ... and it shows in everything we do.

WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO YOU?

33 Reviews for Champion Sound Productions

Champion Sound Productions surpassed any expectation we had! Not only were they punctual, professional and organized but they knew exactly what we wanted! Ron was very flexible when it came to meeting and planning. Ron was the PERFECT DJ and he's AFFORDABLE too! We would recommend him to everyone and use him again in a heart beat!

Sasha · Married on 10/10/2014

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! I could not be more satisfied with the professionalism and enthusiasm the DJ had at our wedding. He took the time to learn about me and my husband and customized the music according to our wants and needs. I could not have asked for anything more. EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night long having a blast and that is all I wanted - for everyone to have the BEST time. I will forever recommend him for weddings and/or any occasion you would need a DJ.

Heidi · Married on 05/25/2014

Ron and his staff at Champion Sound Productions went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went perfect. I was first referred to his company by a friend, and at no point in time since then have I ever second guessed utilizing his services. Ron met with us in person soon after we contacted him, providing us all of the information and guidance that we needed. I even had an opportunity to see him in action at a bridal show, and to no surprise, he did not disappoint. His years of experience show through; when he is in action as a MC/DJ and even throughout the planning process. He gave us some great ideas that really set our celebration apart from others. What I like most about Ron is that he took the time to get to know us so he could provide personalized entertainment on our wedding day. I’ll definitely be using Champion Sound Productions for any of my MC/DJ entertainment needs, and will spread the word about how great their services are. Thanks again Ron, you’re awesome!

Champion Sound Productions FAQ