33 Reviews for Champion Sound Productions

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Uplighting (1)
33 Champion Sound Productions Reviews

Champion Sound Productions surpassed any expectation we had! Not only were they punctual, professional and organized but they knew exactly what we wanted! Ron was very flexible when it came to meeting and planning. Ron was the PERFECT DJ and he's AFFORDABLE too! We would recommend him to everyone and use him again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture User5538776, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! I could not be more satisfied with the professionalism and enthusiasm the DJ had at our wedding. He took the time to learn about me and my husband and customized the music according to our wants and needs. I could not have asked for anything more. EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night long having a blast and that is all I wanted - for everyone to have the BEST time. I will forever recommend him for weddings and/or any occasion you would need a DJ.

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron and his staff at Champion Sound Productions went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went perfect. I was first referred to his company by a friend, and at no point in time since then have I ever second guessed utilizing his services. Ron met with us in person soon after we contacted him, providing us all of the information and guidance that we needed. I even had an opportunity to see him in action at a bridal show, and to no surprise, he did not disappoint. His years of experience show through; when he is in action as a MC/DJ and even throughout the planning process. He gave us some great ideas that really set our celebration apart from others. What I like most about Ron is that he took the time to get to know us so he could provide personalized entertainment on our wedding day. I’ll definitely be using Champion Sound Productions for any of my MC/DJ entertainment needs, and will spread the word about how great their services are. Thanks again Ron, you’re awesome!

Profile Picture Heidi , 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

You made our daughter's wedding so much fun!!! You were always on the ball doing what needed to be done, and I'm so glad she picked you to be the DJ. I would definitely use you guys again and recommend you to others. Thank you for a job well done!!! Some of the wedding pics are online and you're in some if you would like to see them, go to LMVPHOTO.com, and look for Nikki and Dennis

Profile Picture Trish, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Champion Sound Productions for our wedding back in March and I have to say Ron was extremely professional, attentive and goes above and beyond your expectations! Any questions you have, he always gets back to you right away. He made our wedding - great sound, great music, professional service...and gave us some props for the kids to play with, little surprises for us and just overall a excellent job!! We got many compliments on wedding reception. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant, Photography

Ron did an AMAZING job DJing our whole wedding from ceremony to the end of the night! Ron spent many hours with us going over our night by every single detail and nailed everything! I could have asked for a better DJ. My guests are raving about the fun they had and my guest said it was the best wedding they had ever been too! I highly recommend Ron and his team for your special day, they will make it one you will not forget!

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow! Words cannot describe the experience my husband and I had with Ron. Ron knew how OCD I am, so he helped me come up with a playlist for every part of our wedding. There was not one detail missed. I would not change one thing. Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron provides fantastic services, is as professional as can be, and is worth every penny! He will absolutely make sure that the music at your wedding is everything you were hoping for.

Profile Picture Paul, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

SO IMPRESSED with Ron from champion sound productions. It was really a pleasure working with him for my wedding day music. Ron was always very quick to respond to my emails and calls. He was positive and helpful. He was organized and professional. He made my husband and I feel as though we were his top priority throughout the wedding planning process and up through the reception. Music was great, sound was great, ron was great! Could not be happier with the party he helped us throw for our friends and family. Would recommend him and his company to any and all brides and grooms.

Profile Picture Alye, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champion Sound Productions provided us with flexible availability, lots of music ideas, and honest opinions and recommendations throughout our entire wedding planning process. Ron and his partner arrived hours before the wedding to set up equipment, and were completely on the ball with everything we requested, and even more so, accommodating to anything unexpected. A good DJ can make or break a wedding, and this one made ours. We are looking for a reason to throw another party because it was that great! I absolutely recommend Champion Sound Productions to anyone searching for a DJ to bring your party to life. Ron knew just what to play to bring good memories, laughter, and smiles to our guests as they celebrated on the dance floor. Thanks so much, Ron!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 8/18/12, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was ABSOLUTELY amazing! Everyone had a wonderful time and danced the night away. At the end of the night, all our guests complimented him and us for his performance. The DJ had great ideas and kept me (the bride) calm as we were organizing our wedding! I wish we could do the whole night over again!

Profile Picture Lynsey, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron Champion and his crew are the best DJ company around! Our wedding was so much fun and no one ever sat down! I've been to many weddings where the music made the entire event boring, but we had so many compliments on how good the music was. Ron really sat down with us and listened to exactly what we wanted, and he gave us just that! We couldn't have asked for a better person!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron from Ron Champion Sound Productions was amazing! You can tell he has had a lot of experience and gets things done quickly. I even let him just pick some of our wedding music for the Cocktail Hour and Dinner and he did a great job. He was flexible with meeting with us and was very kind. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/4/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron Champion was a pleasure to work with. we were very lucky to have found him. From our first intial meeting until the last song of our wedding, he gave us everything we ever dreamed of. Everyone danced all night long. If you want a DJ who is professional, keeps the party going ,and ORGANIZED this is your man!
Thank you Ron for giving us a most perfect wedding!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron, the owner, was our DJ for our wedding. He was AMAZING! So helpful with everything, and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. He has a few "suprises" instore for the bride and groom too! I won't say what they are as it is a wonderful suprise, but I am willing to bet you will love it as much as we did! Thanks Champion Sound Productions!

Profile Picture Tamara, 11/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Champion Sound Productions - Ron Champion are highly recommended. They are detailed oriented, helpful, insightful, flexible and creative. They understand what you want and offer helpful suggestions. They listen and provide you with the songs and services you require.

Profile Picture Sallyann, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron Champion was excellent! He is a man of his word. His cost is also great!

Profile Picture Edana, 10/15/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

so much personality... Ron was a lot of fun to work with planning my wedding... what a party we had!

Profile Picture delia, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron Champion was professional, personable, and accommodating! He followed every request to the letter and assisted us with our timeline of events tremendously.
~ Christina K.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/8/10, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ron Champion and Champion Sound Productions provided quality, reliable entertainment that helped make our wedding a night to remember. Our entire family was up on the dance floor the whole night! They even came out on a major holiday for us, and for that we are very greatful. For the price, quality, and atmosphere they helped to create, you can't find a better DJ anywhere!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/4/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Ron & Pat from Champion Sound Productions was an excellent choice. They played great music all night long, our guests had a great time, everything we asked to be played was, and he stayed away from things we didn't want to hear. Ron was great to work with and help in planning our playlist.

Profile Picture Erica, 3/21/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was so helpful in providing suggestions for our music especially for our ceremony. We were having difficulty picking the songs and he took the time to come over and work with us and also worked with me over the phone until I was completely comfortable with the selection. His down to earth yet professional nature made him a pleasure to work with before and during our wedding!

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/13/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were by far the best!!! I tell everyone about them. My wedding was during a snow storm and had to be moved to the next day. They had no problem with the change. Trust me when I say that they work with you in every way.

Profile Picture Janey, 2/7/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did a great job...kept the dancers dancing! Honored our requests and helped to make our day special.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/5/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron Champion was a phenomenal DJ!!! I would highly recomend him for any event!!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/29/09, 1 Review