Champion Sound Productions Reviews

33 | Maple Shade, NJ

33 Reviews for Champion Sound Productions

33 Champion Sound Productions Reviews

Champion Sound Productions surpassed any expectation we had! Not only were they punctual, professional and organized but they knew exactly what we wanted! Ron was very flexible when it came to meeting and planning. Ron was the PERFECT DJ and he's AFFORDABLE too! We would recommend him to everyone and use him again in a heart beat!

Sasha · Married on 10/10/2014

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! I could not be more satisfied with the professionalism and enthusiasm the DJ had at our wedding. He took the time to learn about me and my husband and customized the music according to our wants and needs. I could not have asked for anything more. EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night long having a blast and that is all I wanted - for everyone to have the BEST time. I will forever recommend him for weddings and/or any occasion you would need a DJ.

Heidi · Married on 05/25/2014

Ron and his staff at Champion Sound Productions went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went perfect. I was first referred to his company by a friend, and at no point in time since then have I ever second guessed utilizing his services. Ron met with us in person soon after we contacted him, providing us all of the information and guidance that we needed. I even had an opportunity to see him in action at a bridal show, and to no surprise, he did not disappoint. His years of experience show through; when he is in action as a MC/DJ and even throughout the planning process. He gave us some great ideas that really set our celebration apart from others. What I like most about Ron is that he took the time to get to know us so he could provide personalized entertainment on our wedding day. I’ll definitely be using Champion Sound Productions for any of my MC/DJ entertainment needs, and will spread the word about how great their services are. Thanks again Ron, you’re awesome!

Trish · Married on 05/10/2014

You made our daughter's wedding so much fun!!! You were always on the ball doing what needed to be done, and I'm so glad she picked you to be the DJ. I would definitely use you guys again and recommend you to others. Thank you for a job well done!!! Some of the wedding pics are online and you're in some if you would like to see them, go to LMVPHOTO.com, and look for Nikki and Dennis

Stacy · Married on 09/20/2013

Ron did an AMAZING job DJing our whole wedding from ceremony to the end of the night! Ron spent many hours with us going over our night by every single detail and nailed everything! I could have asked for a better DJ. My guests are raving about the fun they had and my guest said it was the best wedding they had ever been too! I highly recommend Ron and his team for your special day, they will make it one you will not forget!

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2013

Wow! Words cannot describe the experience my husband and I had with Ron. Ron knew how OCD I am, so he helped me come up with a playlist for every part of our wedding. There was not one detail missed. I would not change one thing. Thank you again!!

Paul · Married on 05/18/2013

Ron provides fantastic services, is as professional as can be, and is worth every penny! He will absolutely make sure that the music at your wedding is everything you were hoping for.

Alye · Married on 10/20/2012

SO IMPRESSED with Ron from champion sound productions. It was really a pleasure working with him for my wedding day music. Ron was always very quick to respond to my emails and calls. He was positive and helpful. He was organized and professional. He made my husband and I feel as though we were his top priority throughout the wedding planning process and up through the reception. Music was great, sound was great, ron was great! Could not be happier with the party he helped us throw for our friends and family. Would recommend him and his company to any and all brides and grooms.

Marilyn · Married on 08/18/2012

Champion Sound Productions provided us with flexible availability, lots of music ideas, and honest opinions and recommendations throughout our entire wedding planning process. Ron and his partner arrived hours before the wedding to set up equipment, and were completely on the ball with everything we requested, and even more so, accommodating to anything unexpected. A good DJ can make or break a wedding, and this one made ours. We are looking for a reason to throw another party because it was that great! I absolutely recommend Champion Sound Productions to anyone searching for a DJ to bring your party to life. Ron knew just what to play to bring good memories, laughter, and smiles to our guests as they celebrated on the dance floor. Thanks so much, Ron!!

Lynsey · Married on 10/15/2011

Our DJ was ABSOLUTELY amazing! Everyone had a wonderful time and danced the night away. At the end of the night, all our guests complimented him and us for his performance. The DJ had great ideas and kept me (the bride) calm as we were organizing our wedding! I wish we could do the whole night over again!

Brandi · Married on 09/10/2011

Ron Champion and his crew are the best DJ company around! Our wedding was so much fun and no one ever sat down! I've been to many weddings where the music made the entire event boring, but we had so many compliments on how good the music was. Ron really sat down with us and listened to exactly what we wanted, and he gave us just that! We couldn't have asked for a better person!!

Emily · Married on 09/04/2011

Ron from Ron Champion Sound Productions was amazing! You can tell he has had a lot of experience and gets things done quickly. I even let him just pick some of our wedding music for the Cocktail Hour and Dinner and he did a great job. He was flexible with meeting with us and was very kind. I would recommend him to anyone!

Meagan · Married on 06/18/2011

Ron Champion was a pleasure to work with. we were very lucky to have found him. From our first intial meeting until the last song of our wedding, he gave us everything we ever dreamed of. Everyone danced all night long. If you want a DJ who is professional, keeps the party going ,and ORGANIZED this is your man!
    Thank you Ron for giving us a most perfect wedding!!

Sallyann · Married on 10/23/2010

Champion Sound Productions - Ron Champion are highly recommended. They are detailed oriented, helpful, insightful, flexible and creative. They understand what you want and offer helpful suggestions. They listen and provide you with the songs and services you require.

Edana · Married on 10/15/2010

Ron Champion was excellent! He is a man of his word. His cost is also great!

• Christina050810

Christina · Married on 05/08/2010

Ron Champion was professional, personable, and accommodating! He followed every request to the letter and assisted us with our timeline of events tremendously.
    ~ Christina K.

Kelly · Married on 04/04/2010

Ron Champion and Champion Sound Productions provided quality, reliable entertainment that helped make our wedding a night to remember. Our entire family was up on the dance floor the whole night! They even came out on a major holiday for us, and for that we are very greatful. For the price, quality, and atmosphere they helped to create, you can't find a better DJ anywhere!

Colleen · Married on 03/13/2010

Ron was so helpful in providing suggestions for our music especially for our ceremony. We were having difficulty picking the songs and he took the time to come over and work with us and also worked with me over the phone until I was completely comfortable with the selection. His down to earth yet professional nature made him a pleasure to work with before and during our wedding!

Janey · Married on 02/07/2010

They were by far the best!!! I tell everyone about them. My wedding was during a snow storm and had to be moved to the next day. They had no problem with the change. Trust me when I say that they work with you in every way.

Mike · Married on 09/05/2009

Did a great job...kept the dancers dancing! Honored our requests and helped to make our day special.

Sandra · Married on 08/29/2009

Ron Champion was a phenomenal DJ!!! I would highly recomend him for any event!!!

Erica · Married on 06/26/2009

Champion Sound Productions did an extradinary job on my wedding day. He provided ceremony music, cocktail hour music and reception music. Before my wedding, my husband and I met with Ron to discuss the details of our special day. He had great advice and was very professional. We highly recommend Champion Sound Productions for your special occassion.

Sharin · Married on 06/14/2009

Ron was fantastic, a true professional. He put me and my husband instantly at ease with his organizational prowess. At one point my husband remarked that he had a better grasp of the flow of things than the people in charge of the venue! I would HIGHLY recommend this company. I truly relaxed and enjoyed my day because I knew that the whole event-- from my walk down the aisle to the final dance of the evening-- was in such caring and competent hands.

Kat · Married on 05/16/2009

Champion Sound Productions made my wedding an absolute blast! I had so many of my guest tell me that my wedding was the best that they had ever attended, and I can attribute much of that to Champion Sound Productions management of the event and attention to the personal details that we had discusses prior to the event. I especially recommend Super Dave and Frankie - they were so nice and ready to make our wedding fun! They listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond our expectations to make it great. I really can't say enough about them - it was the best money spent on my entire wedding. The entertainment that you hire to manage your event is super important and you won't be disappointed if you choose Champion Sound Productions!

Margaret · Married on 05/16/2009

Great Service!!!!!! Great Guy! Would recommend!!!!!!!!!