173 Emily Drive, Salisbury, MD 21804 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Chad Heller Photography

Motorcycles, beards, and a good cheeseburger are a few of my favorite things, but that doesn’t really define me as a photographer, does it? To define me photographically is easier with a picture, and if a picture is worth a 1000 words, we may be here a while. My beliefs are that pictures define a moment, encapsulating an expression or a feeling.

It all started with my dad having an old, dusty vintage camera. Taking the film to be processed was such a thrill, waiting what seemed like forever just to open a time capsule in a sense. I never dreamed that I could make that a career. So because I am technically minded, I studied computers. I have worked for some of the most reputable companies in the world such as, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and even NASA. However, my favorite boss is… a bride. Someone who knows what she wants, who has a vision, and wants nothing more for me to put that vision on paper for generations to look back on.

I like to take my relationship with my clients one step further. My wife says that I am the most selfless, genuine, hardworking person she knows, and honestly every time I think about that I blush, (Don’t tell her that). But that is one thing I have learned is that people don’t remember what you say, they remember how you make them feel. I love to make people smile, and what is more perfect then capturing a soft gentle smile in an image? I love catching my wife smile when she snuggles our children. I like to think of myself as a manly man who likes piped tobacco and can admire a burly beard but nothing warms my heart more.

I think that is why I am infatuated with wedding photography. Every wedding is different, and there are always some elements of surprise. Lets make some magic, and allow me to document a day that you will always remember.

Follow Chad Heller Photography on

de532dd496ff4b41 1443229542760 ka 9072
05 060001

9 Reviews for Chad Heller Photography

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

Chad shot my proposal, engagement and wedding photos and I absolutely love all of them. Chad has an eye for the perfect shot and helped to capture all of the moments I wanted to remember. Chad is incredibly easy to work with and makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. Chad always made sure I was happy and all of the shots I wanted were captured. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Leslie · Married on 11/10/2013

I can not fit enough words in this box to explain how wonderful it was to have Chad as our photographer. He made the whole experience fun and easy and now I have beautiful pictures to remind me of that special day forever. Chad is so talented and creative and it is shocking how inexpensive he was. He is amazing and really did a fantastic job. He called me day of and said if I need anything on his way down to just let him know and he would stop and get it for me ! He said even duct tape !! haha his sense of humor made the festivities all the better. My friends loved him my family loved him and I am now happy that I can call him my friend. I would 100% recommend Chad to anyone who is looking for the perfect photographer for their wedding day.

Sent on 02/18/2014

We can't say enough great things about Chad! I met him when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding, and he was their photographer. He was a lot of fun to work with and I thought his photos were great - well composed formal shots lots of candids, always in the center of the action - and we hired him based off that experience. Our bridal party, guests, and other vendors loved working with him as much as we did! He does a great job of making everyone feel comfortable while he's shooting, and he gets great shots because after a few minutes you forget he's even The Guy With The Camera. He's professional, polite, great at following up and remembering any specific shots you ask for, and takes beautiful pictures. One of my bridesmaids has hired him for her wedding based off her experience with him during our event!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Award

Chad Heller Photography Pricing

Chad Heller Photography Price Rates

Chad Heller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Caboose Farm
    Caboose Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Chad was great to work with and provided the couple with an amazing experience the whole day. He is a great photographer and has the ability to catch spectacular shots. We can't wait to have him back to Caboose Farm, Book him now!

• Manda Weaver Photography
    Manda Weaver Photography Wedding Photographers

Chad has such a way of making his brides (and grooms) look flawless in his images... I adore his work!!!

• 173 Emily Drive Salisbury, 21804 See on map