Ceremonies with Cynthia

Boynton Beach, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

From the Processional to the Recssional, complete with music assistance as well, I will guide you as we create an experience unlike any other!

As an All-Faith/Secular Officiant and Ceremony Coordinator, I design a unique ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple: I write 100% original ceremony scripts and wedding vows based on your love story and your beliefs!

Wireless Lavaliere Mics are discreetly hidden on both of you, and a professional audio engineer operates my state-of-the-art sound system with 2 BOSE L1 Model II speakers.

The Result: your guests are fully immersed in the experience – hearing every word as I take them on a journey through your love story.

Services include:
- Officiants

-One-of-a-kind Ceremony Writing and Design

-Vow Writing Assistance

-Ceremony DJ

-State-of-the-art Sound System

- Handcrafted Ceremony Enhancements

<< Visit my website to learn more about my services, then complete the Contact Form to schedule a FREE consultation: www.CeremoniesWithCynthia.com // (786) 925-5891 // Cynthia@CeremoniesWithCynthia.com // Serving All Destinations

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$2,500

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$975

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$600

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$65

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Chris
    Christopher Married on 04/24/2022

Our ceremony could not have been better!

We hired Cynthia to officiate our wedding and are so glad we found her! After our wedding our guests kept raving about Cynthia and were telling us how they want her for their own weddings one day. Cynthia spent hours upon hours crafting our ceremony, from processional to recessional and wrote an amazing, touching script. Our guests cried, and laughed, and left knowing us as a couple better than they did before. Cynthia brings high tech equipment with her and honestly we didn’t realize how much an officiant does until we met with Cynthia during wedding planning. Please do yourself a favor and hire a professional officiant for your own wedding, particularly Cynthia.
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 02/26/2022

A perfect ceremony to suit us

We worked directly with Cynthia, and had her as our officiant. She created a perfect ceremony for us, that both captured our relationship like she had known us for years and had everyone in tears. More than that though, her positivity is through the roof! That positivity (especially around the stress wedding planning can bring) and joy for her work truly helped make our wedding planning process and wedding day happy, fun, and full of love. She really delivers 5 star service, with her attentiveness and ability to be reached easily, so you can actually feel at ease every step of the way!

There are so many wedding ceremony styles out there... as a couple you're sure to be picky. The best part about working with Cynthia was being able to have your dream ceremony - whatever that means to you both specifically, there are no constraints as I noticed with others we spoke to prior.

Thank you again Cynthia!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Couture Bridal Photography Couture Bridal Photography Wedding Photographers

Cynthia creates a romantic and love filled atmosphere with words. She makes every wedding ceremony extra special with her personality, infectious smile and commitment to creating a unique experience for each couple she works with. I completely recommend Cynthia for Wedding ceremonies worldwide!

RIMAS FILMS RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

Cynthia is a breath of fresh air. What she offers is new, important and so needed. I had a pleasure taking part in one of Florida weddings, where RIMAS FILMS was filming an emotional intimate wedding, and Cynthia was the officiant. Her unique speech, made everyone tearful one moment, and then roaring with laughter, the other. It was beautiful to observe the love circulating in the ceremony and how Cynthia managed to perfectly place it in words, and share it with everyone. The happy couple seemed more in love, if it’s even possible, and the guests were loving the lovely ceremony. Cynthia brought all together and did it with such ease, I was stunned. She is very professional, friendly and experienced. I had an honor working with the amazing Cynthia and look forward to meet again.

Splendid Harmony Splendid Harmony Wedding Planners

Cynthia is truly the best officiant I ever came across. She is very professional, interact well with clients as well as other professionals in the industry . She is known to customize any ceremony to the couples story and personality. As a wedding planner I would definitely recommend her to all my brides.

Boynton Beach Boynton Beach, FL, 33473
Location of (Ceremonies with Cynthia)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding