1200 S Rogers Cir Ste 8, Boca Raton, FL 33487 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rabbi Barry Silver

Unique, Personalized Wedding Ceremonies

For over 20 years, I have performed interfaith and Jewish wedding ceremonies in English and Spanish. Each ceremony is a unique combination of the joyous, serious, and spiritual aspect of this most important and happy occasion, which is personalized for the bride and groom.

Denomination: Interfaith, Jewish, New Age

For more information about availability, please contact Rabbi Barry Silver at 561-302-1818 or barryboca@aol.com.

dcd4b765 0a9d 4bf7 82d5 ee8133faaa7
dcd4b765 0a9d 4bf7 82d5 ee8133faaa7

10 Reviews for Rabbi Barry Silver

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Ceremony

We were very pleased with our choice of having Rabbi Barry Silver officiate at our Boca Raton wedding. He met with us many weeks to get to know us and make us feel comfortable. He is also super talented and is a wealth of knowledge on interfaith couples and a linguist. Our ceremony included our family and friends, some of which spoke Spanish. Rabbi Silver incorporated both English, Spanish, and some Hebrew in our ceremony. He made it personal to us which was a nice touch. We received many compliments from our guests on his compelling speech and the ceremony. Thank you for making
    our day special and you will be highly recommended!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Linda · Married on 07/23/2016

Rabbi Barry Silver officiated at my daughter and now son-in-law's wedding held at the Morikami this past July. The Rabbi was on thier prefer wedding vendor list. Rabbi Silver made the ceremony so meaningful and personal. You would have thought we'd known him for years. All of our guest were asking, "where did you find this Rabbi?". They loved him. Would strongly recommend him without reservations. My son-in-law is not Jewish which was not a problem. Also my son-in-law's Grandparents speak Spanish which the Rabbi also included some Spanish.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Rabbi Silver was a breath of fresh air at my daughter's wedding!!!! He personalized the ceremony and he made it enjoyable. He always answered my questions immediately when I had to call him.

Sent on 05/24/2016