Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant

Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant

Scatter Joy

The father of the bride once paid me the highest compliment:  "Kat, your ceremony and your style set the tone for the entire wedding day."  I was so touched because that is EXACTLY what my vision is - accomplished by listening to you and providing what you want.

To that, add guidance, suggestions and a wealth of resources and writing skills. I pace things right so that you and your guests will remember all the little nuances of the day. Thanks to carefully cultivated relationships with fellow vendors on the team; planner, venue manager, photographer, entertainment etc. we ensure that all goes seamlessly.

Just another reason to choose a PROFESSIONAL OFFICIANT (along with presentation, timing, logistics, poise, experience, resources, trust factor and much, much more.)

On your big day, the intention is set to radiate your beauty and joy back to you and your guests. I share your promise for a bright future and take charge of making sure every word and gesture, every special element is given its proper emphasis. Humor, that is a given!

Special requests and needs are addressed with sensitivity and grace and I collaborate to honor tradition, celebrate diversity and embrace your personal style. No two engaged couples are alike so CBK's ceremonies are like snowflakes.... unique.

Rest assured that everyone will be on their mark and following the plan - yet smiling and having the time of their lives.

And the words? Your wedding/vow renewal/elopement ceremony is in the best possible hands with Ceremonies by Kat.

Contact us any time at 305.942.0067

OR

kat@timsislanddestination.com

ashley@ceremoniesbykat.com

www.ceremoniesbykat.com

The Florida Keys are a world-class Destination Wedding Locale (#2 in the US).

Ceremonies by Kat offers local information and concierge assistance as well.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Islam (1)
Hindu (1)

My now Husband and I went on vacation to Key Largo. At the last minute during our vacation he decided we should just go ahead and get married. I looked on the internet and saw all the beautiful things Ms.Kat had done and called her. She was wonderful!! I told her we didn’t want all that jazzy stuff. Just a simple to the point ceremony on a beach at sunset and she nailed it!!!! Beautiful small beach with beautiful sunset. Just by talking to her all of 15 minutes the ceremony she did was exactly us! Thank you again Ms. Kat!

Profile Picture Jodi, 2/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kat was amazing! I work in weddings so it was important to have a ceremony that didn't remind me of all the ones I've seen before. She was so helpful in creating a ceremony that was special to us and her actual presence at the ceremony was so joyful! I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture syd, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Kat was fantastic to work with and we were able to pull off a great wedding despite booking from 1,000 miles away. She took the time to schedule calls with us in order to get to know us and was willing to meet with us for coffee when we arrived in the Keys. She had a great selection of ceremony outlines, readings, and vows. She is a pro at what she does and kept out ceremony brief, light, and sweet. She encouraged us to be present, but also have our time in our own little world as we stood in front of our friends and family. I would recommend her to anyone!

Photo of Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant in Upper Keys , FL
Profile Picture Brandon, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant Pricing

2 VIDEOS

Scatter Joy !!!
1:30 minutes

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Kat is one of a kind! She is such a pleasure to work with, and always provides a beautiful and personalized ceremony for her couples. I highly recommend Ceremonies by Kat if you're looking for an officiant. She's amazing!

Kat is professional, timely and has a ton of experience with customizing ceremonies to fit every bride and grooms needs while maintaining a comfortable and open environment.

We Love Kat! Her amazing loving energy is contagious. Every Bride and Groom falls in love with Kat! What a very sweet person and what an wonderful professional! I highly recommend Kat to my Couples!

Ceremonies by Kat is by far my most favorite wedding officiant! Kat shows a genuine love and passion for what she does and how involved she gets with her clients. The way the clients engage with Kat is the best part as you can see they truly care about each other. I highly recommend Kat as you will so happy with her work and she will only enhance the most important part of your special day.

I worked with Kat Quite a few times for ceremonies. She is straight to the point and doesn't make the weddings about her. She creates the wedding that the couple desires with professionalism and punctuality. A definite top choice for someone to do your wedding in the Keys!

Events