Ceremonies by Kat Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Jenny
    Jenny D. Married on 10/01/2022

Perfect in every way!

We can't thank Kat enough for being a part of our special day! Having never met her in person until the day of, we trusted her and never worried that the ceremony would be anything less than it was! She listened to our "story" and really listened to the vision we had. Her delivery was fun; exactly as we had requested.

Many thanks Kat!
    The McLaughlins
  • The
    The D. Married on 05/03/2022

An absolute pleasure!

Kat was a true joy to work with! She made the entire process fun and easy… we could not have been happier. A true professional. She brought a great energy to our wedding, we would highly recommend Kat.
  • Gillian
    Gillian R. Married on 03/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kat made a difficult process a breeze!

Kat is incredible. What could have been a painful process (writing your vows) was smooth and easy. She provided numerous examples for us to use as inspiration and had us fill out a questionnaire to make sure she really got to know us as a couple before the big day. I felt like she provided the exact perfect amount of guidance and support, while also relieving some of the pressure we felt. Plus, she became instant friends with both our moms, and they still sing her praises!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica E. Married on 01/19/2022

Amazing officiant

Kat was a wonderful officiant. She truly took the time to make our ceremony perfect for us and even went out of her way to get to know us. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant!
  • Carly
    Carly B. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

How would I describe Kat?

What words can I use to describe Kat? Kind, attentive, warm, and absolutely lovely. That's a good start. Ours was a second marriage, and we are a bit older, so our expectations were different. Kat gave us unique ideas, and we used them all. She helped us build a beautiful and unique ceremony. Incorporating love and our differing spirituality. And then, on the day of, she arrived and was as fabulous in-person, as she was during our earlier zoom meetings. (Oh ya, we were also living half of a country away from our destination wedding location.) So now how can I describe Kat? She was absolutely perfect.
  • F
    Falon H. Married on 12/04/2021

Wonderful!!

I was recommended to Kat by my DJ, I contacted her one month before my wedding date. She was unavailable for our date but she had Bobbie Stutts available for us.

Bobbie was wonderful, she was very communicative, positive, friendly & easy to talk to. She got the process rolling quickly for us as we only had one month to get everything done. When hiring Bobbie I didn't plan to get much involved in what they do as officiant's. First thing was filling out a bunch of question which was a little intimidating but once my husband and I got into it, it was actually fun. That was the moment I decided I was all in and really wanted to customize our ceremony. Bobbie worked up a bunch of script for us and information for us to look at and go over. She also let me have the wheel and write up a lot of my own things for her to say. Which I LOVED so much because it made our ceremony very special to us!

Our wedding day, Bobbie was early, she came straight to me as I was getting ready. She gave me a copy of our ceremony as a keep sake & gathered our vow books. I have many pictures of Bobbie talking with everyone through the time before our ceremony. She was so very kind & just wonderful!

Thank you so much Bobbie Stutts for a very special ceremony ❤️
    Lindsey R. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best day of our life in Islamorada

Everything from start to finish was great. We worked with Bobbie, who kept a great line of communication and worked with us to get the perfect ceremony down. It was a pleasure working and meeting Bobbie! Highly recommend
  • Joanna
    Joanna Z. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Officially the best officiant!!!

From the minute I met Kat, I knew she was THE person cut out for making our wedding ceremony the ceremony we wanted! She was fun, down to earth, easy going, spunky - everything we wanted and more! She’s like the crazy NY aunt that everyone loves and that loves everyone - she kept our ceremony easy and light hearted and really went with the flow of making it all flow on our special day! We wanted it to be fun, amusing, catchy and unique and she made it all of that and then some!
    Marlene R. Married on 11/10/2021

Excellent!

Thank you Kathy for making our day extra special! You took the time to read the vows and added some special pieces. Very professional from the first moment we spoke to the end of the ceremony.
    Chris V. Married on 08/22/2021

Kat was outstanding!!

Kat was very professional, warm, caring and helped make our experience joyful an worry free with the ceremony. We booked her and dealt over the phone as we live 4 hours away from our wedding destination. Her Communication kept us informed over the months leading up to our wedding. If your thinking about having an officiant for your wedding, we highly recommend contacting "Ceremonies by Kat".
  • Amber
    Amber H. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly made our Ceremony Unique!

We didnt want a traditional wedding ceremony. We had a destination wedding and traveled to our paradise because it was more our style. Kat did an excellent job at making our ceremony unique to us! She gave us alternative options to the more traditional sections that we weren't too thrilled about and made the whole ceremony flow and fit us perfectly! She’s worth every penny! Cant say enough great things about her! Hire her, you wont regret it!

Hello Q&A
    You were destined to be married with those monograms! What a wonderful review. I was thrilled that you let me have fun with your ceremony and that you were both vested in the thoughts, feelings and words. I look forward to seeing how your blended glass creation comes out as well as Amanda and Seth's photos/video. Please don't be strangers and thank you for the time to share these meaningful thoughts. Happy hugs, K.
    Danielle T. Married on 08/05/2021

Truly a professional!

It says a lot about a business when you look at how they handle it when things fall apart. That was our experience with Kat (and company). We were planning for a romantic 20th anniversary vow renewal on the beach when Covid struck. We weren't able to travel - I was devastated. Kat was very kind and super understanding. Even though it was a difficult time for all, we reached a very reasonable agreement on a refund, which she kindly provided. You can trust this one!
  • Donna
    Donna Z. Married on 07/18/2021

Beautiful ceremony

I highly recommend Kat for your ceremony. She was amazing to work with. We are from out of state so we talked a few times on the phone and emailed back and forth. She created a beautiful, personalized ceremony for us. Thank you so much Kat for making our day so special.
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 07/16/2021

Perfect Officiant

Kat made our day so wonderful. She took a few calls with us to get to know our personality and really incorporated it into our ceremony, like she knew us for years! We had a short and sweet ceremony, but included all the traditional wedding parts, including adding parts for our newly blended family. Could not have asked for a better person to marry us!
  • Will
    Will P. Married on 07/03/2021

Kat deserves 6 stars !

Kat was amazing from beginning to end! Her quick responses, suggestions and helpful tips made my new wife and I marriage process stress free! With no questions left unanswered, Kat will go above and beyond your expectations. If you are reading this, please do not look any further and waste your time. Contact Kat ASAP!
    Kaley W. Married on 07/03/2021

Best officiant EVER!

Kat made our special day even more special!!! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and everything we could have dreamed of and more! Kat is kind, genuine, and bubbly. Her happiness just radiates to everyone present during the ceremony. She made all of our guests feel the love from the beginning of the ceremony and set the tone for the rest of the night. She helped us customize our ceremony to fit our wants and needs and it turned out exactly as we imagined. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the ceremony and how wonderful Kat was! We can't recommend her enough. If you are looking for a fun, easy-going, caring officiant you will not regret choosing Kat! We couldn't be more grateful for her and the important role she played in our special day. She is truly the best!

Dear Kaley,
    I knew all along that there was going to be an extra special energy to your wedding , and they're certainly was! And I'm not just referring to Florida Keys heat in July lol. Your genuine enthusiasm burst through from day one. And in this lovely and thoughtful review. Thank you, and lots of joyful wishes to you and Michael!
    Devon D. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing to work with

Kat was so fun and easy to work with. We decided to elope last minute due to canceling our wedding because of COVID. She made awesome recommendations for hair, makeup and photography as well.
    Jodie Married on 04/16/2021

Beautiful ceremony!

Annie DeRomo was our officiant and she was simply amazing. She was extremely responsive, very personable, and so easy to talk to. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and exactly what we wanted. All of the guests commented on what a beautiful job Annie did. We are eternally grateful and so happy she was a part of our wedding day!
    Lisa M. Married on 04/05/2021

We loved Kat!

Kat was our officiant for our destination wedding at First Flight Island Restaurant & Brewery in Key West. She was so responsive, helpful and a joy to work with. She gave my now husband and I many ideas and templates to help us form the ceremony of our dreams and she tailored it all to fit our personalities and what we were looking for! She is a one-stop-shop which eliminates the potential headache and responsibility of going to the courthouse, filing it yourself, etc. and she is very responsible so we had no issues trusting her with this big job! We have received so many compliments from our guests about her and the beautiful ceremony she performed. We can't recommend her enough! Thank you Kat!
    Amanda T. Married on 03/12/2021

Everything we dreamed of

Bobbie was my officiant for my wedding. We talked for months before the big day. Bobbie made sure what we wanted was in our vows and recommended things we didn't even think of. She was such a sweet woman. Really made it feel like she was a long lost friend. And with covid going on Bobbie and Kat made sure everything we needed was taken care of. Kat and her did an amazing job prepping us for what we needed to do before and after the wedding. Highly recommend both of them. I would recommend them to anyone who's having a wedding in the Keys or around South Florida!
  • Erica
    Erica H. Married on 03/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kat is the absolute best!

We knew immediately after our first Zoom interview with Kat that should we be the one to marry us. Her warm energy and passion for what she does were evident from the first meeting. We were lucky enough to enjoy a night out for dinner with her before our wedding which helped us feel even more connected. Kat walks you through the process while providing examples, details, all while being extremely flexible and understanding throughout the planning process. It was such a joy to have her marry us and we're so glad we were able to work with her. She's an outstanding officiant who knows how to really connect and understand the couples she works with. Thank you so much for everything, Kat! xoxo Erica & Daniel

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

My dear Erica & Daniel, Your words touched me deeply. I enjoyed every moment of the process, rehearsal ceremony especially and spending time afterward. You are a very cool couple with grace and style. Thank you for this and oh these pics are super. Love prevails! Kat.
  • Megan
    Megan H. Married on 02/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personable, and fun to work with

Kat was simply amazing for our destination wedding. My husband and I got married at Islamorada Fish Company this past week on 2/1/21 and she was amazing to work with. Down to earth, so kind, and personable. My family and guests adored her. She sent us examples of previous ceremonies and let us cut out and paste what we wanted for ours. I love that we had that option. We hope to keep in touch with Kat and see her next time we are downing the Keys, if she isn't busy officiating another wedding, of course.

Kat, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being our officiant. We will remember that day forever.
    Shannon J. Married on 01/23/2021

Excellent!

Kat did a phenomenal job officiating our backyard wedding. She provided plenty of resources to help us select and craft our wedding ceremony and vows. We received lots of compliments on her behalf! I'd recommend her in a second.
  • Monique
    Monique Married on 01/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST wedding officiant in the Florida keys!

I first met Kat at a wedding expo in the Florida Keys. I instantly loved her great energy and personality. She prepared an amazing ceremony with personal touches that made it unique.Kat had our guest smiling, teary eyed and at some points laughing which was exactly what I was going for a fun keys wedding. I received so many compliments about the ceremony, In one of those compliments the guest told me they really enjoyed hearing Kat talk about our love story and how Richard and I met. These were the little details that made my wedding so special. Kat is very reliable she went above and beyond for us. our wedding was postponed twice because of covid crazy ! But thanks to kat she Accommodated us and made the process easy for a very stressed bride lol. Love you Kat

P.S this won’t be are last event together!

Dear Monique and Richard,

What can I say? We are truly "framily" now after everything. Your genuine nature throughout this process and how communicative you were just made everything run so smoothly. You had so many cool touches at your reception and these pictures were so thoughtful of you! You and Richard were not kidding when you said he would be emotional. What a sweetheart for a Harley dude LOL. Many many heartfelt thanks for taking the time to write this, OH and I agree.... see you on the water, I will bring the champagne XO Kat.

Nicole D. Married on 01/05/2021

Everyone Raved About Kat

All of our guests kept saying how great Kat was! Not only was she an amazing speaker but she was super flexible and easy to work with. She provided us dozens of samples to choose from for our script. Even though there was a script, you never would have guessed from her easy delivery. Our ceremony was perfect. Thank you!
illustration stars