Ceremonies by Kat Reviews

Ceremonies by Kat 6
Ceremonies by Kat 7

Lauren · Married on 01/26/2019

Kat was great!!

Choosing your officiant is so important as we’ve been to several weddings where they weren’t so great and In my opinion, can make or break your ceremony. Which is the most important part! Kat was just the right amount of funny, sincere, and casual. She was so easy to work with and we customized the script together. I would hire her and recommend her highly!

Randall · Married on 11/16/2018

Kat is Great!

Kat was very helpful in the planning, and very professional officiating the wedding. Kat did the little things that made the whole experience so wonderful for both of us. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to get married in South Florida!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Thank you Randy and Jeanne for the kind words, for including me in your circle of love and sharing your story with me. Kat
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

Kat was absolutely fantastic. She guided us through the process, providing templates and feedback based on her vast experience. We met her once before the ceremony to get to know her - her personality is awesome. She is so much fun! At the same time, she is so professional and from the minute we spoke she made our needs and wants her priority. She was always available to us and answered every question we had. Her experience is invaluable. When it came to the day of the ceremony, Kat was perfect and we mean that genuinely. She was serious when need be, she added humor in a way only she could, and our ceremony was exactly as we had dreamed all because of Kat. It all flowed exactly as we hoped and as Kat promised from day one. There is a reason that she has so many reviews that are all perfect. She is awesome and helped make our day so memorable. If you are even considering Kat - please call her - she is amazing! Thank you so much Kat for everything you did.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Anthony and Kelsey .. you truly moved me with your overflowing praise. Thank you with all sincerity..what a genuine couple from such closeknit families. You made me look good :). Love, Kat
  • megan

megan · Married on 10/27/2018

The Absolute Best!!

My husband & I would definitely recommend Kat for any type of wedding!! She was extremely helpful during the process of planning the ceremony & making it personalized to our liking. Kat was always available throughout the entire process with any questions we needed answering by text, email & calls. She was a super sweet heart & made sure we were comfortable for our big day.

Sandra · Married on 07/01/2018

It was wonderful working with Ashley. She was very sweet and pleasant.

Jenn · Married on 06/29/2018

Ashley is compassionate and personable as a wedding officiate. We love her!

MICHAEL · Married on 04/22/2018

She was exactly what we were looking for! Very easy going and very spiritual.

Ceremonies by Kat 9
    Ceremonies by Kat 10
  • Bri

Bri · Married on 04/18/2018

We used Kat for our non-denominational Key Largo Lighthouse beach wedding in April 2018. It was important to us to have an officiant who was energetic and passionate, and we found just that in Kat! Her tone and words were perfect in capturing the ambiance we desired. We strongly recommend her to others in need of an officiant.

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 02/20/2018

Kat is a DREAM to work with!

Kat was our Officiant at our 30th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal on the beach at Marathon Key earlier this year, and she was WONDERFUL!
    When we first chose her back home in the UK, from her online content through to our Skype call, we knew she would interpret 'us' the way we wanted someone to, and would be great fun at the same time! Everyone loved her and what she did for us - really working to make our day complete and joyous! Thank you Kat for helping us crete such a memorable day!

Ceremonies by Kat 11
    Ceremonies by Kat 12
    Ceremonies by Kat 13

Natalie · Married on 02/19/2018

Kat is an angel

It is rare to find a person like Kat. She is genuine and has a beautiful soul. She listened to everything I wanted and executed with perfection. She nailed my vision by making sure the ceremony was a reflection of love. I cannot recommend her enough, she is absolutely the best! She even provided help after the cermony to make sure everything was perfect! I can honestly say I love her and wish I could utilize her services in the future, but even more we gained a life long friend!

Jodi · Married on 02/15/2018

My now Husband and I went on vacation to Key Largo. At the last minute during our vacation he decided we should just go ahead and get married. I looked on the internet and saw all the beautiful things Ms.Kat had done and called her. She was wonderful!! I told her we didn’t want all that jazzy stuff. Just a simple to the point ceremony on a beach at sunset and she nailed it!!!! Beautiful small beach with beautiful sunset. Just by talking to her all of 15 minutes the ceremony she did was exactly us! Thank you again Ms. Kat!

syd · Married on 02/03/2018

Kat was amazing! I work in weddings so it was important to have a ceremony that didn't remind me of all the ones I've seen before. She was so helpful in creating a ceremony that was special to us and her actual presence at the ceremony was so joyful! I cannot recommend her enough!

Brandon · Married on 12/16/2017

Kat was fantastic to work with and we were able to pull off a great wedding despite booking from 1,000 miles away. She took the time to schedule calls with us in order to get to know us and was willing to meet with us for coffee when we arrived in the Keys. She had a great selection of ceremony outlines, readings, and vows. She is a pro at what she does and kept out ceremony brief, light, and sweet. She encouraged us to be present, but also have our time in our own little world as we stood in front of our friends and family. I would recommend her to anyone!

Ceremonies by Kat 14

Ariel · Married on 12/02/2017

Kat is first and foremost extremely talented and passionate about her work. We had never met in person prior to the wedding, but when we did meet I felt like I was talking to an old friend. She is so kind, compassionate, warm, and funny! Many of our guests came up to me after the ceremony and told me how much they loved her. And to top it all off, when we had to relocate our wedding to Miami Beach last minute, she without hesitation made the trip up from the Keys. WE LOVE YOU, KAT - you are a GEM!!!! Thank you for making our special day even more so.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Ceremonies by Kat 15

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

My humble thanks, sweet Ariel. I love this picture. I felt like one of your family by the time I left. Hugs from your grateful officiant!

Kristine · Married on 08/23/2017

Kat was wonderful. We had so much fun and truly enjoyed our wedding.

Cathy · Married on 07/29/2017

Kat was our officiant and she was just fabulous!! She helped us orchestrate our ceremony and she was just so personable and made us feel so comfortable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Holly · Married on 07/27/2017

Kat was wonderful and accommodating! Weather you want a simple ceremony or a lavish event she is perfect! She was so sweet and flexible from the start. We even changed our vowels literally minutes before the ceremony and she didn't blink an eye. We couldn't have been happier to have this wonderful woman as our officiant!

Maryellyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Kat was wonderful to work with. Impressed with her follow up, her energy was upbeat. She guided us through everything, theprocess, the certification, licenses.

Naila · Married on 07/22/2017

We booked Kat on the recommendation of our other vendors, and we are so glad that we did! Kat was so professional and organized, and was the perfect fit for our interfaith/non-denominational beachfront ceremony. It was so wonderful to plan our script together, and we truly built a long-lasting relationship throughout this process, despite our having a destination wedding.
    Kat's approach to our wedding was filled with love and care. She was able to find the right words to create a magical setting for our ceremony, and truly represent our feelings for each other. She gave excellent recommendations and also included all the words and moments we wanted to make sure were included. It was serene yet funny, calm and full of love, and everyone was listening to her every word - even the bride and groom!
    Kat did a lot of extra preparation to MC a special ceremony for our wedding, the breaking of the sapatia, and she executed it perfectly!!! We were all in the moment, and her voice and delivery for all the parts of the ceremony were flawless. Kat worked really well with all our vendors for cues, including music and photos, so that your key shots are only of you!
    We are so happy that Kat was able to be part of our special day. She made the ceremony totally totally stress-free, and even better than we could ever imagine. We would highly recommend Kat's services to any couple looking for a casual yet sophisticated ceremony that is perfectly tailor the bride and groom. Thank you so much for everything!!

Ceremonies by Kat 16
    Ceremonies by Kat 17
    Ceremonies by Kat 18

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2017

Kat was very kind and helpful from the beginning, with a Skype chat to get to know us. She then followed up with a "couple" form so she could write a personalized love story for our ceremony. Kat responded within a day by email when we were putting together our ceremony. She had a great variety of readings and passages to choose from, and she was very open to using a reading that we had chosen from another source.
    The love story Kat wrote was touching. It was clear she took a lot of time to read through everything we had shared with her; she got to the center of what makes us "us."
    Kat is friendly, professional, and we are so thankful that she was our officiant!

Stacee · Married on 07/07/2017

What more can I say about Kat but top notch! We were planning our elopement wedding out of state for the Keys & had to do everything over the phone & email which was nerve racking. She made us feel so comfortable & safe that everything would be perfect & that it was. She got to know both me & my husband & heard all about our son. The ceremony was fit just for us & our little family. Thank you again Kat for everything & being a part of our magical beach wedding!

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was perfect! She put such a nice folder together for us to keep. She did such a great job!!

Diane & Don · Married on 05/11/2017

We absolutely could not have picked a better person to be our Officiant. Kat was so easy to talk with about what we wanted and how we pictured our wedding day.
    She is a true professional and helped us with many aspects of our planning. It felt as if we were being married by a friend.
    We highly recommend Kat for your wedding in the Keys!

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2017

Kat was a fabulous officiant. She was very sweet and helped us create the perfect ceremony that fit our style. I highly recommend her services.