Ceremonies by Kat Reviews

153 | Hollywood, FL

153 Reviews for Ceremonies by Kat

Danielle T. · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Truly a professional!

It says a lot about a business when you look at how they handle it when things fall apart. That was our experience with Kat (and company). We were planning for a romantic 20th anniversary vow renewal on the beach when Covid struck. We weren't able to travel - I was devastated. Kat was very kind and super understanding. Even though it was a difficult time for all, we reached a very reasonable agreement on a refund, which she kindly provided. You can trust this one!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Will

Will P. · Married on 07/03/2021

Kat deserves 6 stars !

Kat was amazing from beginning to end! Her quick responses, suggestions and helpful tips made my new wife and I marriage process stress free! With no questions left unanswered, Kat will go above and beyond your expectations. If you are reading this, please do not look any further and waste your time. Contact Kat ASAP!

Sent on 03/11/2021

Kaley W. · Married on 07/03/2021

Best officiant EVER!

Kat made our special day even more special!!! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and everything we could have dreamed of and more! Kat is kind, genuine, and bubbly. Her happiness just radiates to everyone present during the ceremony. She made all of our guests feel the love from the beginning of the ceremony and set the tone for the rest of the night. She helped us customize our ceremony to fit our wants and needs and it turned out exactly as we imagined. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the ceremony and how wonderful Kat was! We can't recommend her enough. If you are looking for a fun, easy-going, caring officiant you will not regret choosing Kat! We couldn't be more grateful for her and the important role she played in our special day. She is truly the best!

Sent on 07/21/2021

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Dear Kaley,
    I knew all along that there was going to be an extra special energy to your wedding , and they're certainly was! And I'm not just referring to Florida Keys heat in July lol. Your genuine enthusiasm burst through from day one. And in this lovely and thoughtful review. Thank you, and lots of joyful wishes to you and Michael!
  • Devon

Devon D. · Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing to work with

Kat was so fun and easy to work with. We decided to elope last minute due to canceling our wedding because of COVID. She made awesome recommendations for hair, makeup and photography as well.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Jodie

Jodie · Married on 04/16/2021

Beautiful ceremony!

Annie DeRomo was our officiant and she was simply amazing. She was extremely responsive, very personable, and so easy to talk to. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and exactly what we wanted. All of the guests commented on what a beautiful job Annie did. We are eternally grateful and so happy she was a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Amanda T. · Married on 03/12/2021

Everything we dreamed of

Bobbie was my officiant for my wedding. We talked for months before the big day. Bobbie made sure what we wanted was in our vows and recommended things we didn't even think of. She was such a sweet woman. Really made it feel like she was a long lost friend. And with covid going on Bobbie and Kat made sure everything we needed was taken care of. Kat and her did an amazing job prepping us for what we needed to do before and after the wedding. Highly recommend both of them. I would recommend them to anyone who's having a wedding in the Keys or around South Florida!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Megan

Megan H. · Married on 02/01/2021

Personable, and fun to work with

Kat was simply amazing for our destination wedding. My husband and I got married at Islamorada Fish Company this past week on 2/1/21 and she was amazing to work with. Down to earth, so kind, and personable. My family and guests adored her. She sent us examples of previous ceremonies and let us cut out and paste what we wanted for ours. I love that we had that option. We hope to keep in touch with Kat and see her next time we are downing the Keys, if she isn't busy officiating another wedding, of course.

Kat, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being our officiant. We will remember that day forever.

Sent on 02/07/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon J. · Married on 01/23/2021

Excellent!

Kat did a phenomenal job officiating our backyard wedding. She provided plenty of resources to help us select and craft our wedding ceremony and vows. We received lots of compliments on her behalf! I'd recommend her in a second.

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 01/11/2021

BEST wedding officiant in the Florida keys!

I first met Kat at a wedding expo in the Florida Keys. I instantly loved her great energy and personality. She prepared an amazing ceremony with personal touches that made it unique.Kat had our guest smiling, teary eyed and at some points laughing which was exactly what I was going for a fun keys wedding. I received so many compliments about the ceremony, In one of those compliments the guest told me they really enjoyed hearing Kat talk about our love story and how Richard and I met. These were the little details that made my wedding so special. Kat is very reliable she went above and beyond for us. our wedding was postponed twice because of covid crazy ! But thanks to kat she Accommodated us and made the process easy for a very stressed bride lol. Love you Kat

P.S this won’t be are last event together!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Dear Monique and Richard,

What can I say? We are truly "framily" now after everything. Your genuine nature throughout this process and how communicative you were just made everything run so smoothly. You had so many cool touches at your reception and these pictures were so thoughtful of you! You and Richard were not kidding when you said he would be emotional. What a sweetheart for a Harley dude LOL. Many many heartfelt thanks for taking the time to write this, OH and I agree.... see you on the water, I will bring the champagne XO Kat.

• Nicole

Nicole D. · Married on 01/05/2021

Everyone Raved About Kat

All of our guests kept saying how great Kat was! Not only was she an amazing speaker but she was super flexible and easy to work with. She provided us dozens of samples to choose from for our script. Even though there was a script, you never would have guessed from her easy delivery. Our ceremony was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Sheena

Sheena M. · Married on 07/03/2020

Scatter Joy!

Kat was a sweetheart and took the time to get to know us before she married us on March 7, 2020 in Key Largo for our destination wedding. She was SO Helpful in sending ideas and helping us choose our vows. She helped me have just the right amount of seriousness, love and a little funny things to make our wedding PERFECT! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Tyler

Tyler S. · Married on 03/04/2020

Kat is the best officiant in all of the Florida Keys!

Kat is absolutely fantastic! The best wedding officiant in the Florida Keys!
    The personalisation to our wedding vows and attention to detail was amazing!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Brody

Brody R. · Married on 01/10/2020

Kat brings everything together with her amazing energy!

We were in a bind putting out wedding together after two of our venues fell through. Kat was able to be at an earlier wedding then drove to Islamorada to be at our wedding right after her first one. She did everything we asked for and more and was so fun, energetic and we love that she has such an open mind and heart to all couples no matter who they are. That's why we picked her! We wouldn't have had it any other way. Thanks Kat for making our day so much more special!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Magdalena · Married on 12/27/2019

It was a pleasure working with Kat.

Kat is a very nice person. She knows what she’s doing, knows how to work with people and is great at getting people married. She is professional, responsive and it’s an absolute pleasure to work with her. We’d definitely recommend Kat!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Kristy

Kristy K. · Married on 12/09/2019

Wedding officiant

I adore Kat. She did a wonderful job on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Natasha · Married on 11/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Well-spoken, super helpful!

Kat was absolutely perfect for our ceremony! She guided is throughout the vow writing process and made it so easy! She was such a natural at our wedding, making every word flow and really capturing our vibe as a couple! I highly recommend Kat!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah G. · Married on 11/19/2019

Kat is amazing!

Kat is the best; everyone loved her enthusiasm and friendliness and she was perfect for our small initiate wedding at the Hampton Inn Key Largo on the beach. She is so easy to work with, friendly and responsive. She took the time to get to know us and made the ceremony feel personal and special. She walked us through everything and gained our trust the first time we spoke on the phone. We are in NC and planned everything with phone calls and email and I could always count on Kat to respond. Her personality is a joy! My husband and Kat hit it off immediately and we can’t wait to see her next year when we go back for vacation! Ceremonies by Kat is highly recommended.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Kat J. · Married on 10/22/2019

Amazing wedding

Kat officiated our wedding at Key Largo Lighthouse last month and i am so pleased we found her! We were initally apprehensive about planning a destination wedding from the UK, but Kat made everything so simple and stress-free. She was always contactable via email and whatsapp, and provided us with loads of inspiration for our ceremony. On the day of the wedding she performed a relaxed, fun and personalised ceremony, which was exactly what we wanted. My wife and i clicked instantly with her, she was so friendly and so much fun and we invited her to stay with us and party for the rest of the evening, which she did! Thank you so much Kat for making our wedding come to life, we didn’t jus find a wedding officient, we found a friend too.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Alli · Married on 10/20/2019

Kat is the best!

Kat was a special part of our big day! We couldn’t of asked for anyone better, she made us and our guests feel so comfortable! The ceremony was wonderful and she was very helpful with everything leading up!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Kat is the best!

Our wedding ceremony was amazing! Kat took the time to get to really get to know us in advance and this was reflected in the heartfelt ceremony she delivered for us. It was the right mix of sincere, funny and genuine all wrapped into one! All of our guests hung on to every word and later commented it was the best ceremony they had ever attended! Kat is just amazing and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Alexandria · Married on 10/12/2019

Kat is Amazing!

Kat was absolutely perfect for our ceremony! She guided us throughout the vow writing process and made it so easy! She was such a natural at our wedding; when it started to sprinkle/rain during our ceremony she handled it in stride. She hit the highlight parts of the ceremony, and made light of the situation, which was great. It created a wonderful memory for us, as well as our guests. I really enjoyed working with Kat. Im so glad I went with Kat to marry us and be part of our special day. I highly recommend Kat!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2019

Kat is amazing!

When it came to our ceremony, it was super important for my husband and I to find an officiant we could connect with, and Kat was just that. After our initial meeting with her, we knew that she would be perfect for our ceremony. Kat is energetic and personable, and made us feel very comfortable. She made the entire process of creating our ceremony draft so easy by providing tons of readings, samples, and examples of real life ceremonies that she’s done before. Everything was done in Google Docs, which made the editing process so smooth. Every one of our guests loved our ceremony, saying how beautiful it was and we know it wouldn’t have been the same without Kat. If you’re in need of an officiant, Kat is the way to go!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Kayla · Married on 09/27/2019

Professional fun and made us feel very comfortable!

Kat made our ceremony amazing and made us feel very comfortable being up there in front of people. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2019

Kat is amazing!!

Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!

We highly recommend Kat to officiate your wedding! She was very helpful and made our ceremony absolutely perfect!

Thank you so much Kat!

-Amanda & Coty 😊

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2019

An amazing Officiant for our beautiful moment!

Kat was amazing! We had an elopement at Bakers Cay Resort in Key Largo. She arrived early and met me in the Salon. She patiently waited on me to get my makeup and hair finished. The ceremony was perfect. She was an absolute joy to have with us during our special moment. She was very thoughtful to our wants or needs and I loved the binder she put together of our vows. I would highly recommend Kat to anyone wanting a true kind and loving spirit to perform their ceremony!

Sent on 06/26/2019