Ceremonies by Kat Reviews

Ceremonies by Kat 7
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 07/03/2019

Kat is amazing!!

Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!

We highly recommend Kat to officiate your wedding! She was very helpful and made our ceremony absolutely perfect!

Thank you so much Kat!

-Amanda & Coty 馃槉

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 06/23/2019

An amazing Officiant for our beautiful moment!

Kat was amazing! We had an elopement at Bakers Cay Resort in Key Largo. She arrived early and met me in the Salon. She patiently waited on me to get my makeup and hair finished. The ceremony was perfect. She was an absolute joy to have with us during our special moment. She was very thoughtful to our wants or needs and I loved the binder she put together of our vows. I would highly recommend Kat to anyone wanting a true kind and loving spirit to perform their ceremony!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Ceremonies by Kat 14
  • Annicka

Annicka Kraft 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Best wedding Officiant

We were so pleased to have booked with Kat. She made the whole process of writing our vows and ceremony so easy. She was very quick to respond to any questions and even sent over templates and ideas. We loved the final ceremony reading and she even printed it out for us to have as a keepsake. Kat was so much fun the day of the wedding and we are so grateful to have had her part of our big day. She helped make our day amazing!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Becca

Becca Thibedeau 路 Married on 04/30/2019

She is Amazing

Kat was simply wonderful; she truly has a gift and really understands people. We weren't sure exactly how we wanted our ceremony to go, aside from a sand pouring element, and to include our 18-month old daughter. Kat sent us samples to help mix and match for our ceremony to fit US. She's a lovely spirit, and did a wonderful job at our wedding. Even though we only had ~16 people there, you would never know. I really felt like our ceremony encompassed exactly what we wanted, and we have her to thank. She even stayed for dinner after, which was wonderful because she is super sweet and funny! OH! And another important part - I called her out of the blue the day before the wedding. We were trying to find the courthouse to get our marriage cert. and got lost trying to find it. With Kat's help, she pointed us in the right direction and told us where to go. We then found the place with ease. I also called her a week before the wedding with an important question, and she answered both times. She is super quick to email back. Took the worry out of everything! Simply wonderful!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Ceremonies by Kat 15

Amanda 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Kat is amazing!

Kat is AMAZING!!! She made our day so special. The process to create the ceremony was so simple, thanks to Kat. She was very kind and patient! I was very nervous during the ceremony and she kept it so light and fun. I couldn't stop smiling! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Bridgett

Bridgett 路 Married on 02/23/2019

The most genuine and kind offiant we could ask for

We booked with Kat in mid 2017 for our planned Feb 18 wedding. Due to Hurricane Irma, we postponed our wedding another year. Kat had no problem rescheduling our day with us. She worked every step of the way with our ceremony to be exactly how we wanted it to be. Kat is so genuine and fun with the best sense of humor and everyone loved the ceremony she did. She delivered what was promised and sent us a hard copy of the ceremony as a keepsake. She even took care of sending in our marriage license. I now consider her a good friend.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Ceremonies by Kat 16

Ramanda 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Everything I asked for

Kat was great to work with from pre planning to our actual wedding day. She provided many different ceremony samples for us that we were able to pick and choose from to piece together our ceremony word for word. I opted for short, sweet and to the point and that's exactly what we got. She was fun and great to work with!!! You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • SHANELLE

Shanelle Johnson 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Best Officiant Around

Kat kind of turned into family while helping us with our wedding. She was very responsive, personable and always happy. I would recommend her to any couple getting married and looking for an officiant. Thanks again Kat you rock!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Ceremonies by Kat 17

Lauren 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Kat was great!!

Choosing your officiant is so important as we鈥檝e been to several weddings where they weren鈥檛 so great and In my opinion, can make or break your ceremony. Which is the most important part! Kat was just the right amount of funny, sincere, and casual. She was so easy to work with and we customized the script together. I would hire her and recommend her highly!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Randall 路 Married on 11/16/2018

Kat is Great!

Kat was very helpful in the planning, and very professional officiating the wedding. Kat did the little things that made the whole experience so wonderful for both of us. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to get married in South Florida!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Thank you Randy and Jeanne for the kind words, for including me in your circle of love and sharing your story with me. Kat
  • Anthony

Anthony 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

Kat was absolutely fantastic. She guided us through the process, providing templates and feedback based on her vast experience. We met her once before the ceremony to get to know her - her personality is awesome. She is so much fun! At the same time, she is so professional and from the minute we spoke she made our needs and wants her priority. She was always available to us and answered every question we had. Her experience is invaluable. When it came to the day of the ceremony, Kat was perfect and we mean that genuinely. She was serious when need be, she added humor in a way only she could, and our ceremony was exactly as we had dreamed all because of Kat. It all flowed exactly as we hoped and as Kat promised from day one. There is a reason that she has so many reviews that are all perfect. She is awesome and helped make our day so memorable. If you are even considering Kat - please call her - she is amazing! Thank you so much Kat for everything you did.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Anthony and Kelsey .. you truly moved me with your overflowing praise. Thank you with all sincerity..what a genuine couple from such closeknit families. You made me look good :). Love, Kat
  • megan

megan 路 Married on 10/27/2018

The Absolute Best!!

My husband & I would definitely recommend Kat for any type of wedding!! She was extremely helpful during the process of planning the ceremony & making it personalized to our liking. Kat was always available throughout the entire process with any questions we needed answering by text, email & calls. She was a super sweet heart & made sure we were comfortable for our big day.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sandra 路 Married on 07/01/2018

It was wonderful working with Ashley. She was very sweet and pleasant.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jenn 路 Married on 06/29/2018

Ashley is compassionate and personable as a wedding officiate. We love her!

Sent on 07/07/2018

MICHAEL 路 Married on 04/22/2018

She was exactly what we were looking for! Very easy going and very spiritual.

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Ceremonies by Kat 18
    Ceremonies by Kat 19
  • Bri

Bri 路 Married on 04/18/2018

We used Kat for our non-denominational Key Largo Lighthouse beach wedding in April 2018. It was important to us to have an officiant who was energetic and passionate, and we found just that in Kat! Her tone and words were perfect in capturing the ambiance we desired. We strongly recommend her to others in need of an officiant.

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa 路 Married on 02/20/2018

Kat is a DREAM to work with!

Kat was our Officiant at our 30th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal on the beach at Marathon Key earlier this year, and she was WONDERFUL!
    When we first chose her back home in the UK, from her online content through to our Skype call, we knew she would interpret 'us' the way we wanted someone to, and would be great fun at the same time! Everyone loved her and what she did for us - really working to make our day complete and joyous! Thank you Kat for helping us crete such a memorable day!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Ceremonies by Kat 20
    Ceremonies by Kat 21
    Ceremonies by Kat 22

Natalie 路 Married on 02/19/2018

Kat is an angel

It is rare to find a person like Kat. She is genuine and has a beautiful soul. She listened to everything I wanted and executed with perfection. She nailed my vision by making sure the ceremony was a reflection of love. I cannot recommend her enough, she is absolutely the best! She even provided help after the cermony to make sure everything was perfect! I can honestly say I love her and wish I could utilize her services in the future, but even more we gained a life long friend!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jodi 路 Married on 02/15/2018

My now Husband and I went on vacation to Key Largo. At the last minute during our vacation he decided we should just go ahead and get married. I looked on the internet and saw all the beautiful things Ms.Kat had done and called her. She was wonderful!! I told her we didn鈥檛 want all that jazzy stuff. Just a simple to the point ceremony on a beach at sunset and she nailed it!!!! Beautiful small beach with beautiful sunset. Just by talking to her all of 15 minutes the ceremony she did was exactly us! Thank you again Ms. Kat!

Sent on 02/18/2018

syd 路 Married on 02/03/2018

Kat was amazing! I work in weddings so it was important to have a ceremony that didn't remind me of all the ones I've seen before. She was so helpful in creating a ceremony that was special to us and her actual presence at the ceremony was so joyful! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Brandon 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Kat was fantastic to work with and we were able to pull off a great wedding despite booking from 1,000 miles away. She took the time to schedule calls with us in order to get to know us and was willing to meet with us for coffee when we arrived in the Keys. She had a great selection of ceremony outlines, readings, and vows. She is a pro at what she does and kept out ceremony brief, light, and sweet. She encouraged us to be present, but also have our time in our own little world as we stood in front of our friends and family. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Ceremonies by Kat 23

Ariel 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Kat is first and foremost extremely talented and passionate about her work. We had never met in person prior to the wedding, but when we did meet I felt like I was talking to an old friend. She is so kind, compassionate, warm, and funny! Many of our guests came up to me after the ceremony and told me how much they loved her. And to top it all off, when we had to relocate our wedding to Miami Beach last minute, she without hesitation made the trip up from the Keys. WE LOVE YOU, KAT - you are a GEM!!!! Thank you for making our special day even more so.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Ceremonies by Kat 24

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

My humble thanks, sweet Ariel. I love this picture. I felt like one of your family by the time I left. Hugs from your grateful officiant!

Kristine 路 Married on 08/23/2017

Kat was wonderful. We had so much fun and truly enjoyed our wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Cathy 路 Married on 07/29/2017

Kat was our officiant and she was just fabulous!! She helped us orchestrate our ceremony and she was just so personable and made us feel so comfortable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017