104 Park Avenue Extension, Arlington, MA 02476 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Center Stage The Band

Center Stage is your premiere Boston Wedding Band. You know you’ll have the highest caliber musicians when you hire Center Stage for your event!

Whether you’re located in Boston Massachusetts, Newport Rhode Island, Maine, or Cape Cod, we can serve your needs. For your Boston Wedding Band reception music, don’t take chances with your special day. You deserve the best. When it comes to entertainment in Boston, Newport RI, Maine or Cape Cod there’s nothing like the energy of a live band to make your unction or wedding party an exciting and memorable one! This is why you can hire a Boston Wedding Band for your needs. There’s no other band like Center Stage, the Premiere Boston Wedding Band and Newport RI, Maine, and Cape Cod Wedding Band! Center Stage is an exciting Boston Wedding Band that offers from five to eight musicians and the latest technology – we give you the big sound popular with today’s audiences, but at a very affordable price! If you’re having a small party, and space or budget is a concern, choose our five-piece band with vocals, keyboard, guitar, sax and drums. If you’re looking for more, add horns for the totally authentic look and sound that only a bigger band can provide. While there may be many Boston Wedding Bands to choose from, we have more to offer. Whether it’s top 40, classic rock or swing that gets you up on your feet, Center Stage plays all your favorites. Want something different? No problem! We’ll customize our music to fit your occasion. Take a minute to review our Song List and see what we have to offer.

Our Musicians Have Performed with Some of the World’s Top Entertainers:

img872

• Videos 3

21 Reviews for Center Stage The Band

Emily · Married on 08/02/2015

We just had Center Stage play our wedding 2 weeks ago... they were AMAZING!!! We listened to a lot of bands online before finding Center Stage and they had a sound that just popped. Not only are they extremely talented musicians, but they are extremely professional and easy going. Frank, the band leader, was just outstanding to work with. Our venue was a little tricky because they had to move locations a couple of times during the course of the event, but they did so seamlessly. They played a good mix of classic Motown, rock and pop songs and had everyone dancing all night. Essentially they were a huge treat for everyone. They were able to accommodate songs we wanted for our first dance and processional song and played a mean Hava Nagila (great job!!). Some of our guests were also musicians and they were more then happy to let them play with them- such a special gesture. All in all we were extremely satisfied with Center Stage. We had a blast with them and they really rocked out!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Barry · Married on 09/06/2014

Highly recommended. Provided music for ceremony and reception at my daughter's wedding. Provided a long list of songs to choose from. Kept the dance floor full the whole time they were playing.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/04/2014

Frank Bonanno and Center Stage are an absolute pleasure to work with, have a killer sound that will get people dancing, and are just FUN.

Frank is a consummate professional; from my first contact with him he was straightforward, flexible, and always reliable. He is also incredibly accommodating and easy to work with. He made me a great deal when I booked with him for my wedding ceremony in addition to the reception, and he and his band learned several new songs for my event (every one that I asked about).

The experienced and talented musicians of Center Stage also know how to get the party started. One of my great fears for our wedding (a common one, I know) is that the dance floor would be empty and awkward. We've all seen it happen. My fears were entirely unfounded, as the dance floor was busy the ENTIRE night. The music was a fun mix that appealed to a wide audience, and the band did a fantastic job of reading the crowd.

My new husband and I could not be happier that we booked with Frank and Center Stage, and the next time I need a band, he will definitely be my first call.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Award

Center Stage The Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance